Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre Marriner 15:41 - Mar 7 with 1416 viewssP7qupUf

He is the man in the middle on Saturday when we play a vitally important match against Hull.

Having had two big penalty calls go against us in the last two games I hope that things go more fairly this weekend. Personally, I think he is one of the better referees.

Thoughts?
Andre Marriner on 15:48 - Mar 7 with 1391 viewsJethroJack

PC needs to mention the 2 previous crap decisions as often as he can over the next few days. You never know, it might get through to Marriner & influence his reaction if he's faced with penalising us with a 3rd crap decision in 3 games.

TMO is needed pronto, why bother with an FA Cup trial, just start it next season.
Andre Marriner on 17:08 - Mar 7 with 1259 viewsswan65split

Andre Marriner on 15:48 - Mar 7 by JethroJack

PC needs to mention the 2 previous crap decisions as often as he can over the next few days. You never know, it might get through to Marriner & influence his reaction if he's faced with penalising us with a 3rd crap decision in 3 games.

TMO is needed pronto, why bother with an FA Cup trial, just start it next season.

Sometimes I find this has the oppositte effect as ranks close!!!
Andre Marriner on 17:10 - Mar 7 with 1253 viewsLoyal

I still think we are too honest on the pitch compared to most other sides.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andre Marriner on 17:24 - Mar 7 with 1224 viewsicecoldjack

Andre Marriner on 17:10 - Mar 7 by Loyal

Agree.

One thing that Chico brought was the ability to be a cheating coont when needed, not nice to see i know but when 99.9% of other teams play by those different rules it was almost refreshing to see a bit of theatrics from one of our own!

If you're honest the ref's see it as a sign of weakness and just wave play on, it's a lose lose situation at times .

We are far too honest a team, which is as it should be, frustrating to see our boys often getting kicked off the park because of it though, trying to play instead of rolling around on the floor for the slightest thing .
Andre Marriner on 17:36 - Mar 7 with 1190 viewsJethroJack

Andre Marriner on 17:08 - Mar 7 by swan65split

Sometimes I find this has the oppositte effect as ranks close!!!

Maybe. But on another day, Taylor would have disallowed our winner for a (very slight) push. I reckon the bugger let it go to even out the first clanger. No more than we deserved, of course 😁
Andre Marriner on 22:28 - Mar 7 with 952 viewsGlyn1

Andre Marriner on 17:10 - Mar 7 by Loyal

But we've had too many dodgy decisions going in our favour, according to opposition fans/managers. For example, Bournemouth's Eddie Howe said that both of the goals that got us a vital point should have been disallowed.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Andre Marriner on 08:34 - Mar 8 with 790 viewsPegojack

Marriner is another ref whose name makes me shudder. Not one of the better ones. At least it's not Lee Mason, who isn't fit to referee Under 5's tiddlywinks.
Andre Marriner on 08:39 - Mar 8 with 779 viewsDafyddHuw

Andre Marriner on 08:34 - Mar 8 by Pegojack

Marriner is another ref whose name makes me shudder. Not one of the better ones. At least it's not Lee Mason, who isn't fit to referee Under 5's tiddlywinks.

Lee Mason is the pick of the refs.

Did well giving us that pen at Wembley in the play-offs. Shoulda given that Reading player a red, but didn't want to spoil the football occasion, presumably.

And he's lost a lot of weight,.
Login to get fewer ads

Andre Marriner on 08:45 - Mar 8 with 766 viewsPegojack

Andre Marriner on 08:39 - Mar 8 by DafyddHuw

Did well giving us that pen at Wembley in the play-offs. Shoulda given that Reading player a red, but didn't want to spoil the football occasion, presumably.

No, that was Phil whatshisname, and he's retired now.

Mason is the pillock who disallowed our last minute equaliser at West Brom a couple of years ago for offside, even though a West Brom player was the last to play the ball before Lamah took it on and scored for us.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 9:26]
Andre Marriner on 09:19 - Mar 8 with 733 viewsdcd14

Andre Marriner on 08:39 - Mar 8 by DafyddHuw

Phil Dowd
Andre Marriner on 10:38 - Mar 8 with 684 viewsDafyddHuw

Andre Marriner on 08:45 - Mar 8 by Pegojack

No, that was Phil whatshisname, and he's retired now.

Mason is the pillock who disallowed our last minute equaliser at West Brom a couple of years ago for offside, even though a West Brom player was the last to play the ball before Lamah took it on and scored for us.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 9:26]

Indeed. My bad. Phil Dowd.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024