Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? 16:02 - Mar 7 with 6959 viewsKGriz16

On a works do in town this Saturday, wondered if there was anywhere showing the game that I could detour my colleagues into?

Thanks in advance!
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 10:25 - Mar 8 with 2089 viewsKGriz16

Cheers all.. usually stream away games through the laptop at home. But when in Rome!
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 10:31 - Mar 8 with 2077 viewsSTID2017

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 10:25 - Mar 8 by KGriz16

Cheers all.. usually stream away games through the laptop at home. But when in Rome!

Should be able to find one in Rome? Might be with Italian commentary mind ....

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 10:55 - Mar 8 with 2058 viewsUxbridge

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 18:47 - Mar 7 by jazzswan

This is a well known Pub for showing all the Swans games. Nice friendly welcome to all Swans supporters is assured!!!

[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 18:48]

I drove past that the other week, looked like it had closed down?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 11:04 - Mar 8 with 2042 viewsicecoldjack

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 09:08 - Mar 8 by 1462jack

shut some time ago , as have most of Morristons pubs , pity really years ago you could have a great pub crawl in Monkey town

Was a good place when the Cross was rebranded to the Rat and Carrot, spent many a Thurs/Fri in there.
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 19:58 - Mar 9 with 1778 viewstaffpunk

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 10:55 - Mar 8 by Uxbridge

I drove past that the other week, looked like it had closed down?

Been closed quite a while, rammed every home game, but wouldn't have thought those takings would be enough to keep it going on a week to week basis.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 20:46 - Mar 9 with 1685 viewsLoyal

Xmas 93 it emptied pretty quickly as well mate 😂👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 08:07 - Mar 10 with 1553 viewstaffpunk

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 20:46 - Mar 9 by Loyal

Xmas 93 it emptied pretty quickly as well mate 😂👍

Hardly ever went in there tbh, now the old Ninian Pub further down the road in the 70's that was a boozer. Still sad to see any Pub close down, a changing population in the immediate area is The Ninian's main problem. With the leaflet firm, I go all over South Wales, it's worrying to see so many shutting.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 00:19 - Mar 11 with 1384 viewsowainglyndwr

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 08:07 - Mar 10 by taffpunk

Hardly ever went in there tbh, now the old Ninian Pub further down the road in the 70's that was a boozer. Still sad to see any Pub close down, a changing population in the immediate area is The Ninian's main problem. With the leaflet firm, I go all over South Wales, it's worrying to see so many shutting.

Coperation Taff'.

Have been in spoons Canton. ... star wars pub honestly ...a few outter spacers there
Login to get fewer ads

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 00:56 - Mar 11 with 1361 viewsWarwickHunt

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 08:07 - Mar 10 by taffpunk

The leaflet firm? Has Anus' literary output sunk to A5 fliers?

"We went in there pub and skatterd payper evryware - took the p1ss big tyme. Were havving poasters dun neckst."
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 08:45 - Mar 11 with 1281 viewstaffpunk

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 00:19 - Mar 11 by owainglyndwr

Coperation Taff'.

Have been in spoons Canton. ... star wars pub honestly ...a few outter spacers there

Last I heard the Corp was back open, I'm going today for just the third time this season, will have a look later.

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 08:49 - Mar 11 with 1266 viewstaffpunk

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 00:56 - Mar 11 by WarwickHunt

The leaflet firm? Has Anus' literary output sunk to A5 fliers?

"We went in there pub and skatterd payper evryware - took the p1ss big tyme. Were havving poasters dun neckst."

Ha ha very good, deliver leaflets Monday to Thurs, Record shop Friday and Sat. Nice to have a bit of variety in the working week.

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 08:55 - Mar 11 with 1259 viewsWarwickHunt

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 08:49 - Mar 11 by taffpunk

Ha ha very good, deliver leaflets Monday to Thurs, Record shop Friday and Sat. Nice to have a bit of variety in the working week.

What sort of stuff do you sell - a bit of everything? Vinyl only?
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 09:02 - Mar 11 with 1246 viewstaffpunk

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 08:55 - Mar 11 by WarwickHunt

What sort of stuff do you sell - a bit of everything? Vinyl only?

All genres, half Vinyl half CD's, got a facebook page for the shop 'Second Time Around'. Full of me talking rubbish in general, much the same as I do on here!

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 09:04 - Mar 11 with 1242 viewsWarwickHunt

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 09:02 - Mar 11 by taffpunk

All genres, half Vinyl half CD's, got a facebook page for the shop 'Second Time Around'. Full of me talking rubbish in general, much the same as I do on here!

Good man! I'll have a squint...
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 11:53 - Mar 11 with 1179 viewsairedale

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 11:04 - Mar 8 by icecoldjack

Was a good place when the Cross was rebranded to the Rat and Carrot, spent many a Thurs/Fri in there.

Worked afternoons on the Zone some years ago, and used to hate driving past the Cross on the way home in case I knocked any of them down.
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 12:08 - Mar 11 with 1047 viewsDafyddHuw

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 21:08 - Mar 7 by Brynmill_Jack

I'll never forget standing by the pool table and having a pool ball whizzing past my head after being thrown in from outside, smashing a window in the process. Mad as f*ck

It's not called Monkeytown for nothing.
Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 13:19 - Mar 11 with 1003 viewsLoyal

Pubs in town that show the Swans games? on 09:04 - Mar 11 by WarwickHunt

Good man! I'll have a squint...

One of Wales top shops Warwick 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024