Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post 20:13 - Apr 27 with 4294 viewsDDCH

Just got sent this, looks like he walked in and started hassling some reporter

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 20:32 - Apr 27 with 4244 viewsWarwickHunt

Spreading facades?
Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 20:43 - Apr 27 with 4196 viewsNeath_Jack

I have no time for Mr Robinson, but that was nice to see someone confronting a journo like that. And he done it politely enough in fairness to him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 20:53 - Apr 27 with 4155 viewsHumpty

Tommy Robinson's not far right.

He's a Lib Dem.
Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 21:07 - Apr 27 with 4107 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 20:53 - Apr 27 by Humpty

Tommy Robinson's not far right.

He's a Lib Dem.

First genuine lol of a difficult day there. Thanks, Humpt.

Poll: Tory leader

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 21:08 - Apr 27 with 4101 viewsdickythorpe

Where was security?

Plus why didn't Tommy make an appointment?
Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 21:22 - Apr 27 with 4053 viewsrock1n

I'm not a wacist I just hate pakis

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 21:32 - Apr 27 with 4012 viewsDarran

If the news reporters are anything like the sports reporters they're a pack of cùnts too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 21:39 - Apr 27 with 3991 viewsKerouac

What I find funny is that not one person there had the decency to sit down with him, go through what they had published about him and justify it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 21:40 - Apr 27 with 3982 viewsAquinas

Good on him. If that journalist/newspaper is going to make strong accusations they should be able to back them up.

At least in the first 'troll watch' video, the guy said why he didn't like Tommy. The journalist just bottled it.
Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 22:01 - Apr 27 with 3916 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 21:40 - Apr 27 by Aquinas

Good on him. If that journalist/newspaper is going to make strong accusations they should be able to back them up.

At least in the first 'troll watch' video, the guy said why he didn't like Tommy. The journalist just bottled it.

Don't get me wrong here Rhodders because I understand where you're coming from but does someone really have to sit down with him and explain why they think he's far right?

I know he's supposed to have been touched by a light from above recently but it's all a pretence really.

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 22:16 - Apr 27 with 3865 viewsAquinas

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 22:01 - Apr 27 by Darran

Don't get me wrong here Rhodders because I understand where you're coming from but does someone really have to sit down with him and explain why they think he's far right?

I know he's supposed to have been touched by a light from above recently but it's all a pretence really.

No, I don't think he can demand a formal sit down/interview. But the journalist should back up why he thinks Tommy is right-wing. If anything, he could just reiterate what he writes in his articles but he just freezes.

I'm sure if anyone came up to you in the street off here and said 'Darran, why did you say ....?' you would be able to back your views up. The journalist could have even said 'I don't engage with racists.' But he did absolutely nothing.

If Abu Hamza or Tony Blair walked into my place of work with a camera and asked why I hate them, I'd have something to say.
Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 22:21 - Apr 27 with 3844 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 22:16 - Apr 27 by Aquinas

No, I don't think he can demand a formal sit down/interview. But the journalist should back up why he thinks Tommy is right-wing. If anything, he could just reiterate what he writes in his articles but he just freezes.

I'm sure if anyone came up to you in the street off here and said 'Darran, why did you say ....?' you would be able to back your views up. The journalist could have even said 'I don't engage with racists.' But he did absolutely nothing.

If Abu Hamza or Tony Blair walked into my place of work with a camera and asked why I hate them, I'd have something to say.

Yes I understand that but they're saying he's far right because of his history. He's just being a twát.

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 22:37 - Apr 27 with 3784 viewsAquinas

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 22:21 - Apr 27 by Darran

Yes I understand that but they're saying he's far right because of his history. He's just being a twát.

Yeah I understand that. But if you and me can both understand that, then why didn't the journalist start laying into him if he knew he was right.

I'm not disputing whether TR is right-wing, i'm more annoyed by an opinionated journalist who loses his opinion as soon as he is confronted by the subject of his opinion.
Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 22:41 - Apr 27 with 3764 viewsDarran

Tommy Robinson at the Evening Post on 22:37 - Apr 27 by Aquinas

Yeah I understand that. But if you and me can both understand that, then why didn't the journalist start laying into him if he knew he was right.

I'm not disputing whether TR is right-wing, i'm more annoyed by an opinionated journalist who loses his opinion as soon as he is confronted by the subject of his opinion.

Fair point.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024