Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro 13:45 - May 4 with 2441 viewsQJumpingJack

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4469678/Kodi-users-face-10-YEARS-
[Post edited 4 May 2017 13:46]
Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 16:52 - May 4 with 2357 viewsJack_y_Jwc

"For those downloading or streaming content, charges are unlikely to be pressed."

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 17:02 - May 4 with 2348 viewsepaul

Getting done to death on here now this, nothing will happen there's ways around etc etc

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 20:28 - May 4 with 2230 viewsmorningstar

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 17:02 - May 4 by epaul

Getting done to death on here now this, nothing will happen there's ways around etc etc

Well i'm not taking any chances, i've taken my Kodi box, fire stick and any streaming device i had and thrown them in Loughor estuary. I don't want to go to jail!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 20:35 - May 4 with 2222 viewspikeypaul

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 20:28 - May 4 by morningstar

Well i'm not taking any chances, i've taken my Kodi box, fire stick and any streaming device i had and thrown them in Loughor estuary. I don't want to go to jail!

Should have kept them ,it will only be a open prison you go to and you could use them in that.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 20:47 - May 4 with 2198 viewsmorningstar

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 20:35 - May 4 by pikeypaul

Should have kept them ,it will only be a open prison you go to and you could use them in that.

I wont want a Kodi box in an open prison mun, I'll have loads of spice and Ketamine!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 21:03 - May 4 with 2165 viewslifelong

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 20:28 - May 4 by morningstar

What part of the estuary? I'll go diving for them tomorrow.
Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 21:11 - May 4 with 2139 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 22:36 - May 4 with 2050 viewsPURe_Evil

Get a grip.
Login to get fewer ads

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 07:32 - May 5 with 1936 viewsWhiterockin

"Football fans are being urged to buy a subscription to Sky Sports or BT, or watch matches at a venue that pays for access. "

I would if I could view the matches that I wanted to watch.
Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 08:26 - May 5 with 1900 viewsUxbridge

I wonder if the OP has a dog in this fight

Ways and means around anything they try. The people who make these laws and deals need to understand that the Internet doesn't respect international boundaries, so their self serving attempts to maximise revenue with no regard for the regular fan who would happily get a local sub if it was reasonably priced or even just available to see all games, will inevitably end in failure.

But hey, if someone can justify why someone in the middle east can pay the equivalent of a tenner a month to watch all the PL games live whereas we have to pay ten times that for an inferior service and coverage, then I'm all ears...

I do like Sky Q though...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 08:29 - May 5 with 1894 viewsmonmouth

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 08:26 - May 5 by Uxbridge

I wonder if the OP has a dog in this fight

Ways and means around anything they try. The people who make these laws and deals need to understand that the Internet doesn't respect international boundaries, so their self serving attempts to maximise revenue with no regard for the regular fan who would happily get a local sub if it was reasonably priced or even just available to see all games, will inevitably end in failure.

But hey, if someone can justify why someone in the middle east can pay the equivalent of a tenner a month to watch all the PL games live whereas we have to pay ten times that for an inferior service and coverage, then I'm all ears...

I do like Sky Q though...

Sky is 100 quid a month?? F*ck my old boots.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 09:48 - May 5 with 1835 viewsUxbridge

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 08:29 - May 5 by monmouth

Sky is 100 quid a month?? F*ck my old boots.

For the works, actually I think it may be more. Madness. Although given their customer model of giving new customers a massive discount but not passing them on to existing customers, it's a miracle anyone stays beyond 12 months.

Netflix, Amazon Prime, iPlayer and Freesat. Works out about £15 a month, and that covers the whole family. More than ample. I really do need to tap up one of my American colleagues to see if they mind me using their NBC sports sub via VPN too ... ridiculous how a friend in Texas can see a Swans game easier than me.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 09:53 - May 5 with 1824 viewsJack_Meoff

Scaremongering shite. One word - VPN. Or, you know. three letters....

Anyone knocks your door - don't answer, or close said door on them. Simples. Cable companies have charged too much for too long and fear their monopoly (if you know what I mean) ending. F*ck them, greedy twonks (looking at you Richy and Rupy).
[Post edited 5 May 2017 10:13]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 10:07 - May 5 with 1813 viewsdickythorpe

Why dont Sky use their Fecking heads here!!!!!???

Just offer every game Pay per view!!!! Simples

FEck all this attendances will be affected bull crap!!!!!!!
Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 09:39 - May 6 with 1633 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 07:32 - May 5 by Whiterockin

"Football fans are being urged to buy a subscription to Sky Sports or BT, or watch matches at a venue that pays for access. "

I would if I could view the matches that I wanted to watch.

This exactly

If Sky or BT gave us an option to watch Saturday football I'd be more than happy to pay, I just resent paying nearly £100 a month to watch matches I have little or no interest in

I make to as many home and away games as my wallet affords

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 09:53 - May 6 with 1623 viewsJack_Meoff

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 10:07 - May 5 by dickythorpe

Why dont Sky use their Fecking heads here!!!!!???

Just offer every game Pay per view!!!! Simples

FEck all this attendances will be affected bull crap!!!!!!!

This arcane rule dates back to the 60s. Surely needs looking at?

http://www.punditarena.com/football/english-football/scurtin/premier-leagues-3pm

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 11:38 - May 6 with 1543 viewsSTID2017

Thousands of Kodi TV box users could face up to TEN YEARS in prison under contro on 09:53 - May 6 by Jack_Meoff

This arcane rule dates back to the 60s. Surely needs looking at?

http://www.punditarena.com/football/english-football/scurtin/premier-leagues-3pm

According to that article the current monopoly is at odds with the cross-border viewing aspirations of the EC

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024