Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message to gylfi sigurðsson 14:44 - May 14 with 5880 viewsSwanseaman

It would be better to stay at Swansea, if you went to a bigger club you may end up with less game time, competing with other players to get in the team.

You are a fans favorite here, that won't be guaranteed to happen elsewhere.

the Jack Army are the best supporters and you share Celtic ancestry with us.

Everton is not a better club to go to and not a good move, so cancel that if you are in any talks with them.

Next season could be a really great one here, there are many players who have left us and regretted it (wanted to come back). The grass is not always greener..

[Post edited 14 May 2017 14:47]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Message to gylfi sigurðsson on 11:14 - May 16 with 300 viewsdameedna

Objectively. I calked siggy a kunt in one game. Subjectively.
Message to gylfi sigurðsson on 11:14 - May 16 with 294 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Message to gylfi sigurðsson on 11:14 - May 16 by dameedna

Objectively. I calked siggy a kunt in one game. Subjectively.

Haven't we all?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Message to gylfi sigurðsson on 11:21 - May 16 with 274 viewsTheResurrection

Message to gylfi sigurðsson on 10:18 - May 16 by STID2017

Bryn, Res & Perch, - or as they are otherwise known The Three Stooges.

Our best player by far this season and you three continually refuse to see it,
The best Bryn can cite as evidence of how bad Siggy is is one example of when he tried a flick which didn't come off and led to us conceding a goal.
So, never mind all the goals he has helped to create or has scored for us that have undoubtedly kept us up, let's berate him for the one mistake you can point out.
As for replacing him, apart from the fact that I strongly believe if any players are sold, only a small amount of the money would be reinvested in the squad, even if the money were paid, we'll never get a player who brings so much to the team.
You three are trolls of the biggest order.
[Post edited 16 May 2017 10:19]

Serious question. How old are you?

It's not trolling to have a different viewpoint backed by thoughtful analysis. Ok, yours is different, fine.

But for me, your argument is purely superficial, you read the headlines and not the story.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024