Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread 19:47 - May 14 with 115225 viewsTheKirkyLife

Since our Premier League survival is now confirmed I thought it was about time that we look positively to the future for those legendary £5 million Jenkins' Specials. Who knows? We may even spend £10 million on individual players. I'll be updating the thread with every transfer rumour I come across. Feel free to read, discuss and so forth.

First entry is the bi-annual "is Bony coming home?" rumour. The Daily Mail reports that City are ready to sell for £15 million with us and the Hammers ready to start negotiations.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4503498/West-Ham-Swansea-Wilfr
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:58 - Jun 25 with 4730 viewsdobjack2

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 21:08 - Jun 25 by londonlisa2001

The club have said that we haven't turned anything down as we haven't received an offer.

(According to the Western Mail who tend to be relatively accurate).

When does an enquiry become an offer though?

Hi Everton calling - if we were to offer you £30 million for gylfi would that be in the right sort of area? Hi Everton - feck off we want double that.

All smoke and mirrors and our chairman is very good at that.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 23:29 - Jun 25 with 4661 viewslondonlisa2001

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:58 - Jun 25 by dobjack2

When does an enquiry become an offer though?

Hi Everton calling - if we were to offer you £30 million for gylfi would that be in the right sort of area? Hi Everton - feck off we want double that.

All smoke and mirrors and our chairman is very good at that.

Yeah - I don't disagree with that,

It seems to me we are negotiating through the press. £40m and he's off I would imagine.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 09:26 - Jun 26 with 4411 viewsexiledinenglandjack

A player i'd like to see us sign is nathaniel chalobah. Got a decent amount of experience, with his loan at Napoli, is 22 years old with only a year left on his contract. Didn't really get a chance at chelsea last year, and with them signing Bakayoko from monaco he could easily be available. Pretty powerfully built, could be a good long term option to anchor the midfield, with potentially some experience of working with Paul.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 12:18 - Jun 26 with 4212 viewsSwans_16

From what we've all heard from Huw and other managers around the PL, i think it's fair to expect a signings this week since the international period is over and players will begin to return to their clubs.

The Tammy deal should be finalised as soon as England are out of the U21 Euro's.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 13:31 - Jun 26 with 4028 viewsairedale

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 12:18 - Jun 26 by Swans_16

From what we've all heard from Huw and other managers around the PL, i think it's fair to expect a signings this week since the international period is over and players will begin to return to their clubs.

The Tammy deal should be finalised as soon as England are out of the U21 Euro's.

When do the players start to return? I've got the 3rd of July in my head as being the earliest.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 13:36 - Jun 26 with 4015 viewsandypitt56

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 13:31 - Jun 26 by airedale

When do the players start to return? I've got the 3rd of July in my head as being the earliest.

I would think that most our the new players will be signed in time for the US tour.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 13:36]
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 15:04 - Jun 26 with 3857 viewsSwan91

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tammy-abrahams-loan-mo

According to some sites.... Abraham's loan to Swansea is pretty much completed according to Vitesse manager... just waiting for him to come back to U.K to do everything else...
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 15:11 - Jun 26 with 3834 viewsSwans_16

Abraham's deal does appear done from Vitesse's managers comments, as i said above just waiting for his U21 tenure to be completed.

Players are back in training next Monday (3rd July) with the exception of Alfie, possibly Tammy, Ki and Ayew due to their international commitments giving them a bit of a longer break.
Login to get fewer ads

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:26 - Jun 26 with 3573 viewsGlyn1

It's been a quiet start in the transfer market for a lot of clubs.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/0/premier-league-done-deals-clubs-confirmed-
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 18:27]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:33 - Jun 26 with 3548 viewsinspector

roque mesa?
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:44 - Jun 26 with 3511 viewsSwans_16

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:33 - Jun 26 by inspector

roque mesa?

What about him ?
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:47 - Jun 26 with 3504 viewsFlashberryjack

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:44 - Jun 26 by Swans_16

What about him ?

Being reported that we're favorites to sign him.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:48 - Jun 26 with 3502 viewsSwans_16

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:47 - Jun 26 by Flashberryjack

Being reported that we're favorites to sign him.

Oh is it ? Don't really know much about this guy apart from the fact he seems to have rather well within a rather below-par Las Palmas team last season.

Could you link to the article where it says that we're favourites to sign him please ?
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 18:49]
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:54 - Jun 26 with 3482 viewsFlashberryjack

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:48 - Jun 26 by Swans_16

Oh is it ? Don't really know much about this guy apart from the fact he seems to have rather well within a rather below-par Las Palmas team last season.

Could you link to the article where it says that we're favourites to sign him please ?

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&

Hello

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:55 - Jun 26 with 3475 viewsSwans_16

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:54 - Jun 26 by Flashberryjack

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&

Cheers mate.

Just watched one of those videos on there, and he seems to be as perfect as possible replacement for an aging Leon Britton. Passing looks superb.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2017 18:57]
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:55 - Jun 26 with 3473 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:48 - Jun 26 by Swans_16

Haven't found an article stating we are favorites, but this source has been reliable in the past.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:59 - Jun 26 with 3447 viewsOldjack

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 18:55 - Jun 26 by Tummer_from_Texas

Haven't found an article stating we are favorites, but this source has been reliable in the past.

competing ? that's us fuked then

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 19:01 - Jun 26 with 3436 viewsSwans_16

Well Roma and Sevilla are quite obviously much bigger clubs than us, but maybe the lure of the PL could help us out a little.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 19:07 - Jun 26 with 3412 viewsFlashberryjack

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 19:01 - Jun 26 by Swans_16

Well Roma and Sevilla are quite obviously much bigger clubs than us, but maybe the lure of the PL could help us out a little.

We are favorites to sign him.......it's in the Sun newspaper mun.

Hello

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 19:15 - Jun 26 with 3380 viewsOldjack

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 19:01 - Jun 26 by Swans_16

We should have competed for Joe but we didn't lol

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 21:48 - Jun 26 with 3145 views34dfgdf54

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 19:07 - Jun 26 by Flashberryjack

We are favorites to sign him.......it's in the Sun newspaper mun.

Di Marzio are claiming we are close to getting the deal done. Not sure how reliable the source is.

Who is he? Never heard of him.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 22:21 - Jun 26 with 3049 viewsDaggyjack

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u= http://www.udlaspalmas.net/2017/06/26/oferta-del-swansea-por-roque-mesa/&prev=se
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 07:11 - Jun 27 with 2833 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Another story of a young trialist snapped up.

Also, I read links with Jeff to sporting in Portugal for €6m
[Post edited 27 Jun 2017 7:14]
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 07:57 - Jun 27 with 2776 viewsSwans_16

Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 07:11 - Jun 27 by exiledinenglandjack

Another story of a young trialist snapped up.

Also, I read links with Jeff to sporting in Portugal for €6m
[Post edited 27 Jun 2017 7:14]

Jeff needs to go now, £6 million would be ripping off Sporting Lisbon ! He'll be injured as soon as he arrives knowing him.
Kirky's Transfer Rumour Mill Thread on 12:47 - Jun 27 with 2556 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Onyekuru to Everton via anderlecht on a years loan as he doesn't qualify for a work permit, that's what probably put us off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024