Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn and Trump 13:52 - Jun 2 with 4429 viewsblueytheblue

It's fascinating the way the Corbyn strategy has echoed that of Trumps.

"Drain the swamp" - "I'm not part of the elite"
"Biased media"
"Hillary's unwell" - Owen Jones and Paul Mason now pushing the claim May could be ill and thus unfit to lead.

For someone Labour found as deplorable as Trump, they sure as hell don't mind copying his campaign themes. What next? "We'll help the brickies oppressed by the 1% elite by getting them work building walls".

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Corbyn and Trump on 13:56 - Jun 2 with 3521 viewsPegojack

Your posts are becoming more and more shrill and unhinged. Are you OK? We're worried about you.
Corbyn and Trump on 14:04 - Jun 2 with 3506 viewsEbo

Corbyn and Trump on 13:56 - Jun 2 by Pegojack

Your posts are becoming more and more shrill and unhinged. Are you OK? We're worried about you.

It's just sheer desperation in the face of possible defeat.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn and Trump on 14:10 - Jun 2 with 3497 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn and Trump on 14:04 - Jun 2 by Ebo

It's just sheer desperation in the face of possible defeat.

Your problem, Ebo, is you're acting as if it's an "attack" thread.

It's not.

I find it fascinating the way you can clearly see elements of the Corbyn strategy have been blatantly lifted and used by Labour. There's the obvious dichotomy of "hating Trump whilst campaigning the way he did but it was effective for Trump, so looks like Labour hoping the GE plays out the way the US election did.

Corbyn and Trump on 14:13 - Jun 2 with 3490 viewsEbo

Corbyn and Trump on 14:10 - Jun 2 by blueytheblue

Your problem, Ebo, is you're acting as if it's an "attack" thread.

It's not.

I find it fascinating the way you can clearly see elements of the Corbyn strategy have been blatantly lifted and used by Labour. There's the obvious dichotomy of "hating Trump whilst campaigning the way he did but it was effective for Trump, so looks like Labour hoping the GE plays out the way the US election did.

As I said, desperate.

Corbyn and Trump on 14:13 - Jun 2 with 3489 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn and Trump on 14:13 - Jun 2 by Ebo

As I said, desperate.

Indeed, you are.

Corbyn and Trump on 14:15 - Jun 2 with 3482 viewsHighjack

This threads going well.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn and Trump on 14:17 - Jun 2 with 3471 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn and Trump on 14:15 - Jun 2 by Highjack

This threads going well.

It started off well tbf and descended due to the usual suspects.

Corbyn and Trump on 14:18 - Jun 2 with 3471 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bluey's plot has been lost for a while. He's now snapped. Someone put out an all points bulletin for Bluey's sense of reason and common sense.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn and Trump on 14:18 - Jun 2 with 3469 viewsEbo

Corbyn and Trump on 14:13 - Jun 2 by blueytheblue

Indeed, you are.

There you go again.

All bluster and attack, no substance. A bit like Cardiff City.

Corbyn and Trump on 14:19 - Jun 2 with 3465 viewsblueytheblue

Corbyn and Trump on 14:18 - Jun 2 by Ebo

There you go again.

All bluster and attack, no substance. A bit like Cardiff City.

Yet another soundbite comment from someone complaining about "no substance".

Quelle surprise.

Mods may as well close it, usual idiots have wrecked yet another thread.

Corbyn and Trump on 14:26 - Jun 2 with 3456 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn and Trump on 14:18 - Jun 2 by exiledclaseboy

Bluey's plot has been lost for a while. He's now snapped. Someone put out an all points bulletin for Bluey's sense of reason and common sense.

Of course it has - weeks ago.

But the Momemtum strategy has borrowed enormously from the Trump campaign. It's blatant.
Corbyn and Trump on 14:27 - Jun 2 with 3454 viewsacejack3065

The whole Tory campaign has been focussed on attacking Corbyn, much in the same way Trump spent every day of his campaign attacking "crooked Hilary"
Corbyn and Trump on 14:31 - Jun 2 with 3444 viewsWatchman

You are Theresa May and I claim my £10!

I would ask if you are ol Bluey but frankly I don't care

#bonkersconkers

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Corbyn and Trump on 14:34 - Jun 2 with 3435 viewsHighjack

Corbyn and Trump on 14:27 - Jun 2 by acejack3065

The whole Tory campaign has been focussed on attacking Corbyn, much in the same way Trump spent every day of his campaign attacking "crooked Hilary"

Nope May is more like Clinton. Taking the "I don't have any personality, policies or anything to give you but I'm not as batshit crazy as the other guy so vote for me otherwise you are evil and thick" tactic.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn and Trump on 14:36 - Jun 2 with 3429 viewsacejack3065

Corbyn and Trump on 14:34 - Jun 2 by Highjack

Nope May is more like Clinton. Taking the "I don't have any personality, policies or anything to give you but I'm not as batshit crazy as the other guy so vote for me otherwise you are evil and thick" tactic.

well, we know how that one played out...
Corbyn and Trump on 14:45 - Jun 2 with 3409 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Blue has a small point here

"Who ever has done Corbyns media this election is f@cking briiliant"

Tory blogger

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn and Trump on 14:46 - Jun 2 with 3406 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn and Trump on 14:27 - Jun 2 by acejack3065

The campaign has been focused on attacking Corbyn, you're right. And as I've said many times I think it's horrible.

But the momentum strategy towards May has been analogous with the Trump strategy to Clinton. Particular on social media. Endless memes being rehashed time and time again by Momentum bots. An emphasis on her personality, some of which has been pretty misogynistic. Organisation of highly vocal protestors at every single opportunity. Howling derision in all debates / BBCQT type shows. The cult of the anti establishment candidate (who is actually part of the very fabric of that establishment).

As I have said - a pox on both their houses.
Corbyn and Trump on 14:52 - Jun 2 with 3390 viewsyescomeon

Both looking to tap into the undercurrent of anti-establishment feeling. Can be no argument about that. I know who I'd rather as the leader of my country out of Corbyn and Trump though.

Upthecity!

Corbyn and Trump on 15:00 - Jun 2 with 3383 viewslondonlisa2001

Corbyn and Trump on 14:52 - Jun 2 by yescomeon

Both looking to tap into the undercurrent of anti-establishment feeling. Can be no argument about that. I know who I'd rather as the leader of my country out of Corbyn and Trump though.

He said the campaign strategy had been similar, not them.
Corbyn and Trump on 15:11 - Jun 2 with 3373 viewsJango

Corbyn and Trump on 14:46 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

The campaign has been focused on attacking Corbyn, you're right. And as I've said many times I think it's horrible.

But the momentum strategy towards May has been analogous with the Trump strategy to Clinton. Particular on social media. Endless memes being rehashed time and time again by Momentum bots. An emphasis on her personality, some of which has been pretty misogynistic. Organisation of highly vocal protestors at every single opportunity. Howling derision in all debates / BBCQT type shows. The cult of the anti establishment candidate (who is actually part of the very fabric of that establishment).

As I have said - a pox on both their houses.

I don't follow the conservatives on twitter or Facebook but every time I go on either, top of my feed is a conservative pinned post with a video portraying Corbyn as an IRA supporter and asking if we want this man as our leader, every time! This idea that it's only labour using social media to push their campaign is crazy, it's very much a 2 way thing.
Corbyn and Trump on 15:16 - Jun 2 with 3362 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Corbyn and Trump on 14:45 - Jun 2 by oh_tommy_tommy

Blue has a small point here

"Who ever has done Corbyns media this election is f@cking briiliant"

Tory blogger

Of course its brilliant take £100 billion of the hard working and give it to the 5,000,000 feckless and work shy labour voters what's not to like? Add in free education, free NHS Treatment and free benefits to all the immigrants 70% of which always vote Labour.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn and Trump on 15:29 - Jun 2 with 3344 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn and Trump on 15:16 - Jun 2 by felixstowe_jack

Of course its brilliant take £100 billion of the hard working and give it to the 5,000,000 feckless and work shy labour voters what's not to like? Add in free education, free NHS Treatment and free benefits to all the immigrants 70% of which always vote Labour.

really

where he say that then ?

Corbyn and Trump on 15:29 - Jun 2 with 3342 viewsyescomeon

Corbyn and Trump on 15:00 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

He said the campaign strategy had been similar, not them.

I was agreeing with him.

Upthecity!

Corbyn and Trump on 15:31 - Jun 2 with 3337 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Do we think this is the work of the Russians too? This is very similar to what was used in Trump vs Clinton.

"Labour’s election campaign is being boosted by fake social media accounts that pump out positive messages about Jeremy Corbyn thousands of times per day, The Daily Telegraph can reveal."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/01/exclusive-labour-election-campaign-bo

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Corbyn and Trump on 15:37 - Jun 2 with 3323 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn and Trump on 15:31 - Jun 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do we think this is the work of the Russians too? This is very similar to what was used in Trump vs Clinton.

"Labour’s election campaign is being boosted by fake social media accounts that pump out positive messages about Jeremy Corbyn thousands of times per day, The Daily Telegraph can reveal."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/01/exclusive-labour-election-campaign-bo

Fake and DAILY TELEGRAPH in the same sentance.

how ironic

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024