Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Government is Lying 09:24 - Jun 6 with 4996 viewsBrynmill_Jack

From none other than former Metropolitan Police senior investigating officer Peter Kirkham, speaking after the latest atrocity in London in response to Teresa May's claims of no fall in police numbers.

Truly unbelievable. Trying to lie their way out of a scandal that has cost the lives of so many innocent people just shows the Tories up for their lust for power at any cost. Not to mention their shamelessness.

Vote labour
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 9:25]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Government is Lying on 12:34 - Jun 7 with 893 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Government is Lying on 11:45 - Jun 7 by rock1n

Also they ignore the huge drop in overall crime and that dare I say deficit.

As if had labour won in 2010 there would have been no cuts to police. It's all ridiculous and frankly cowardly. Having more bobbies on the beat isn't going to stop this problem. It's insulting our intelligence and since when did the left fall in love with the old bill btw.

All we've heard is lie after lie, half truth after half truth. If the England and Wales crime survey is flawed then you are talking absolute nonsense.

To yourself , highjack and whoever else is in denial and putting aside politics for a moment - are all these experts lying, misinformed, not seeing the big picture?
What makes you think that these people are all wrong? These people who have massive experience in their fields ? Do you think they are playing politics?

You must have some proof or evidence to show the contrary, surely ? Rather than "they're all lefties so it's a smear against the government"?

By ignoring their expert witness you truly are dishonouring those poor people.

The Government is Lying on 12:37 - Jun 7 with 890 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just depends on who's group of experts is correct and which one is wrong.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Government is Lying on 12:41 - Jun 7 with 882 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Government is Lying on 12:37 - Jun 7 by felixstowe_jack

Just depends on who's group of experts is correct and which one is wrong.

There doesn't seem to be another group of experts saying the government cuts definitely had NO bearing on the last three terrorist atrocities though does there. Nobody disagrees.
Unless you've found a group hiding away somewhere which even the daily mail has missed out on because they were blaming the government's cuts too.

The Government is Lying on 12:47 - Jun 7 with 873 viewsHighjack

The Government is Lying on 12:34 - Jun 7 by Brynmill_Jack

All we've heard is lie after lie, half truth after half truth. If the England and Wales crime survey is flawed then you are talking absolute nonsense.

To yourself , highjack and whoever else is in denial and putting aside politics for a moment - are all these experts lying, misinformed, not seeing the big picture?
What makes you think that these people are all wrong? These people who have massive experience in their fields ? Do you think they are playing politics?

You must have some proof or evidence to show the contrary, surely ? Rather than "they're all lefties so it's a smear against the government"?

By ignoring their expert witness you truly are dishonouring those poor people.

Do I think UNISON and the PCS are playing politics? Yes. Yes I do.

http://labourlist.org/2016/05/pcs-praise-for-corbyn-as-it-considers-labour-affil

https://www.unison.org.uk/about/our-organisation/political-affiliations-and-supp

FFS.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Government is Lying on 13:37 - Jun 7 with 846 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Government is Lying on 12:47 - Jun 7 by Highjack

Do I think UNISON and the PCS are playing politics? Yes. Yes I do.

http://labourlist.org/2016/05/pcs-praise-for-corbyn-as-it-considers-labour-affil

https://www.unison.org.uk/about/our-organisation/political-affiliations-and-supp

FFS.

Are they telling the truth? That's the question you should ask before merely dismissing what they say as "propaganda".

I know Serwotka has a far left reputation but it doesn't mean he's lying. And surely it's the truth that matters when people come to make up their minds on Thursday .
It should be irrelevant if they like the person who happens to tell it or not.

The Government is Lying on 14:11 - Jun 7 with 835 viewsHighjack

On the eve of the election, trade unions who campaign for, donate to and effectively run Labour get together to produce 'a damning report'. Anyone who isn't a complete idiot can see through that as propaganda. Unfortunately most Labour supporters seem to be lapping it up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Government is Lying on 14:17 - Jun 7 with 827 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Government is Lying on 14:11 - Jun 7 by Highjack

On the eve of the election, trade unions who campaign for, donate to and effectively run Labour get together to produce 'a damning report'. Anyone who isn't a complete idiot can see through that as propaganda. Unfortunately most Labour supporters seem to be lapping it up.

I think you will find they've been banging this drum faithfully since 2010. Just like the police federation.

The reason it's now in sharp focus is that upwards of 50 people have been slaughtered in 3 terrorists that should have been prevented.

The Government is Lying on 14:29 - Jun 7 with 823 viewsHighjack

The Government is Lying on 14:17 - Jun 7 by Brynmill_Jack

I think you will find they've been banging this drum faithfully since 2010. Just like the police federation.

The reason it's now in sharp focus is that upwards of 50 people have been slaughtered in 3 terrorists that should have been prevented.

Why have they been banging this drum since 2010? What happened in 2010 that made them start banging this drum? Would it be that they had lost control over the levers of power that they now want back? It's a strange serendipity that these unions forget where their drum is when Labour are in power and therefore do not bang them anywhere near as often.

Login to get fewer ads

The Government is Lying on 15:09 - Jun 7 with 813 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Government is Lying on 14:17 - Jun 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Having those extra 20,000 police under Labour did not stop the London tube bombings. The only people to blame for terrorist acts are the terrorist. There is no evidence that having those extra police would have made ant difference.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Government is Lying on 17:44 - Jun 7 with 796 viewsGroo

The funny thing is every government lies.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Government is Lying on 18:07 - Jun 7 with 791 viewsrock1n

The Government is Lying on 17:44 - Jun 7 by Groo

The funny thing is every government lies.

No mate, Corbyn or labour have never told a lie in their lives.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024