Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Government is Lying 09:24 - Jun 6 with 4997 viewsBrynmill_Jack

From none other than former Metropolitan Police senior investigating officer Peter Kirkham, speaking after the latest atrocity in London in response to Teresa May's claims of no fall in police numbers.

Truly unbelievable. Trying to lie their way out of a scandal that has cost the lives of so many innocent people just shows the Tories up for their lust for power at any cost. Not to mention their shamelessness.

Vote labour
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 9:25]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Government is Lying on 13:40 - Jun 6 with 1309 viewsEbo

The Government is Lying on 13:11 - Jun 6 by Flashberryjack

Diane Abbot as Home Secretary ??? now that's what you call being really fecked.

I don't think she would be in that position if Labour win. There will be a re-shuffle. She is obviously ill.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Government is Lying on 13:42 - Jun 6 with 1304 viewsDarran

The Government is Lying on 13:40 - Jun 6 by Ebo

I don't think she would be in that position if Labour win. There will be a re-shuffle. She is obviously ill.

She's not ill FFS she's just thick as fuçk.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Government is Lying on 13:48 - Jun 6 with 1298 viewsPegojack

The Government is Lying on 13:42 - Jun 6 by Darran

I reckon they've locked her in a cupboard somewhere. They probably think they're in with a chance if they can keep her out of the media for the next 48 hours.

CUTS TO A DESERTED MILLBANK PLACE, 2.30am, June 7th:

(Muffled noise from stationery cupboard, fifth floor)

"Let me out! LET ME OUT! I know I said I'd play Strip Hide and Seek with you, Jezza, but this is going beyond a joke now!")
[Post edited 6 Jun 2017 14:57]
The Government is Lying on 13:51 - Jun 6 with 1286 viewsburty

shes just been caught out again more lies lies.
The Government is Lying on 14:54 - Jun 6 with 1262 viewsFlashberryjack

Well Corbyn must be lying then....because he said she would be.

I'd say she's thick as f*ck rather than i'll.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Government is Lying on 14:57 - Jun 6 with 1253 viewsHighjack

The Government is Lying on 13:42 - Jun 6 by Darran

Is the correct answer.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Government is Lying on 15:17 - Jun 6 with 1226 viewsmonmouth

The Government is Lying on 13:51 - Jun 6 by burty

shes just been caught out again more lies lies.

Yes, thank God she's not prime minister. We wouldn't want a lying, hopeless, dissembling, incompetent, duplicitous piece of shit in that position would we?

Oh, yeah, silly me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Government is Lying on 15:38 - Jun 6 with 1207 viewslondonlisa2001

She not I'll mun. She's useless.

Half an hour after her pulling out this morning due to her 'illness' she was photographed in Oxford Street tube station. That must be a first mind. She only takes public transport when it's for publicity. Even when she was a back bencher without security concerns.
Login to get fewer ads

The Government is Lying on 16:07 - Jun 6 with 1194 viewsmalagajack

https://www.theguardian.com/global/commentisfree/2017/jun/05/theresa-may-electio
The Government is Lying on 16:48 - Jun 6 with 1156 viewsLoyal

The Government is Lying on 16:07 - Jun 6 by malagajack

https://www.theguardian.com/global/commentisfree/2017/jun/05/theresa-may-electio

The guardian is the problem with that piece and the begging bowl stating they are independent in viewpoints.

No different to any other rag mind.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Government is Lying on 17:05 - Jun 6 with 1135 viewsmalagajack

The Government is Lying on 16:48 - Jun 6 by Loyal

The guardian is the problem with that piece and the begging bowl stating they are independent in viewpoints.

No different to any other rag mind.

Well it certainly illustrates the problems many people will face under the tories along with the hollow and pompous attitude may displays​. Anyone who thinks that she and her like will represent the interests of ordinary people, the low paid and people with disabilities is very much mistaken.
The Government is Lying on 17:21 - Jun 6 with 1121 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Government is Lying on 13:32 - Jun 6 by Lohengrin

Ha! I see what you did there, very nimble.

The Government is Lying on 17:59 - Jun 6 with 1107 viewsGroo

"Truly unbelievable. Trying to lie their way out of a scandal that has cost the lives of so many innocent people"

So what lives would have been saved? and how?

Groo does what Groo does best

The Government is Lying on 18:42 - Jun 6 with 1092 viewsHighjack

The Government is Lying on 17:59 - Jun 6 by Groo

"Truly unbelievable. Trying to lie their way out of a scandal that has cost the lives of so many innocent people"

So what lives would have been saved? and how?

Exactly. The only thing that would have saved these lives that have been lost would have been tougher laws that ensure that these jihadist scumbags can be arrested and actually convicted instead of having to be released and monitored, despite them flaunting their sick ideology in channel 4 documentaries and basically laughing at us for being a soft touch.

I don't agree with the cuts to the police force, but for others to politicize these deaths by blaming them on these cuts is absolutely shameful.

If there's one thing may and the Tories and government in general over the last two decades since this problem reared its ugly head should be guilty and ashamed of is its pathetic attempts of attacking this problem with their next to useless "anti terror legislation"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Government is Lying on 22:18 - Jun 6 with 1060 viewsEbo

Kim Jong May was asked today what the naughtiest thing she had done. She replied "running through a wheat field".

I mean who does she think she is? Thatcher in the rye?

The Government is Lying on 22:29 - Jun 6 with 1049 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Boom

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Government is Lying on 23:10 - Jun 6 with 1022 viewsmonmouth

The Government is Lying on 22:29 - Jun 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Boom

That just makes me feel physically ill. We are f*cked.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Government is Lying on 10:28 - Jun 7 with 964 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Government is Lying on 18:42 - Jun 6 by Highjack

Exactly. The only thing that would have saved these lives that have been lost would have been tougher laws that ensure that these jihadist scumbags can be arrested and actually convicted instead of having to be released and monitored, despite them flaunting their sick ideology in channel 4 documentaries and basically laughing at us for being a soft touch.

I don't agree with the cuts to the police force, but for others to politicize these deaths by blaming them on these cuts is absolutely shameful.

If there's one thing may and the Tories and government in general over the last two decades since this problem reared its ugly head should be guilty and ashamed of is its pathetic attempts of attacking this problem with their next to useless "anti terror legislation"

B*llocks . If this was Diane Abbot instead of Teresa May you'd be all over it. So shove your self righteous bullshit. I can't believe sane people can defend what she's done.

Are you saying that the cuts in policing (especially in intelligence gathering and analysis)and which flies in the face of the opinions of many experts who have commented over the last few days) has had no effect?? Seriously???

The Government is Lying on 11:10 - Jun 7 with 949 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Agree with you Brynmill Labour are lying about D Abbott she is not ill just useless. Corbyn has seen sense and realises her support of terrorism in the past and lack of basic maths has made here a liability in the election. Keeping her quiet until voting day may gain Labour a few votes until people look at Corbyns support of terrorism in the past and Mcdonnells Marist credentials.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Government is Lying on 11:41 - Jun 7 with 939 viewsHighjack

The Government is Lying on 10:28 - Jun 7 by Brynmill_Jack

B*llocks . If this was Diane Abbot instead of Teresa May you'd be all over it. So shove your self righteous bullshit. I can't believe sane people can defend what she's done.

Are you saying that the cuts in policing (especially in intelligence gathering and analysis)and which flies in the face of the opinions of many experts who have commented over the last few days) has had no effect?? Seriously???

It's not bollocks at all. I'm not a fan of may or the Tories. And I've already said in the post quoted by yourself that I'm not a fan of the cuts either. And yes I am saying the cuts haven't had an effect on these crimes because the police were aware of these people. They were on a watch list. More police would not have led to the arrest and conviction of those murdering bastards. They were hiding in plain sight because they knew under the soft laws they couldn't be touched. One even went on a channel four documentary ffs.

I will keep my self righteous bullshit because I believe it is a better default position than gleefully leaping on the murders of young children to score a cheap political point.

The Government is Lying on 11:43 - Jun 7 with 937 viewsrock1n

The Government is Lying on 10:13 - Jun 6 by LeonWasGod

If she comes to Gower then Byron Davies will have to replace his signs again. He's gone through 2 or 3 sets already but they only last a day or two before people scrawl '£ucks' all over them. No wonder the Tories exceed their campaign expense limits. But at least they're keeping sign makers in business

You see that would never happen to labour signs.

Just no class.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

The Government is Lying on 11:43 - Jun 7 with 935 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Government is Lying on 11:10 - Jun 7 by felixstowe_jack

Agree with you Brynmill Labour are lying about D Abbott she is not ill just useless. Corbyn has seen sense and realises her support of terrorism in the past and lack of basic maths has made here a liability in the election. Keeping her quiet until voting day may gain Labour a few votes until people look at Corbyns support of terrorism in the past and Mcdonnells Marist credentials.

Yawn

The Government is Lying on 11:45 - Jun 7 with 935 viewsrock1n

The Government is Lying on 11:41 - Jun 7 by Highjack

It's not bollocks at all. I'm not a fan of may or the Tories. And I've already said in the post quoted by yourself that I'm not a fan of the cuts either. And yes I am saying the cuts haven't had an effect on these crimes because the police were aware of these people. They were on a watch list. More police would not have led to the arrest and conviction of those murdering bastards. They were hiding in plain sight because they knew under the soft laws they couldn't be touched. One even went on a channel four documentary ffs.

I will keep my self righteous bullshit because I believe it is a better default position than gleefully leaping on the murders of young children to score a cheap political point.

Also they ignore the huge drop in overall crime and that dare I say deficit.

As if had labour won in 2010 there would have been no cuts to police. It's all ridiculous and frankly cowardly. Having more bobbies on the beat isn't going to stop this problem. It's insulting our intelligence and since when did the left fall in love with the old bill btw.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

The Government is Lying on 11:52 - Jun 7 with 925 viewsEbo

The Government is Lying on 11:10 - Jun 7 by felixstowe_jack

Marxism lol! You don't even know the meaning of it.

The Government is Lying on 11:54 - Jun 7 with 917 viewsrock1n

Diane Abbott Home Secretary, anyone will an IQ above 60 should be worried by that.

Edit: sorry she's unwell
[Post edited 7 Jun 2017 11:54]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024