Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chalobah 10:34 - Jul 3 with 9400 viewsFerryjack123

http://thesun.uk/61848UH80
Chalobah on 10:42 - Jul 3 with 7288 viewsSwan91

I don't ever trust what the Sun says.... but I would be happy with that.

Also if we got Mesa and Chalobah... and don't use Cork and possibly Brittion (as much) that could be us transitioning our midfield into younger and possibly better cm's
[Post edited 3 Jul 2017 10:45]
Chalobah on 10:47 - Jul 3 with 7253 viewsFerryjack123

I'd be happy with him also but if we sign him and mesa surely that's the end for either ki or Cork unless siggy is going of course but I hope not, keep siggy and we'll have a naughty squad this season, we'll do some proper damage
Chalobah on 10:54 - Jul 3 with 7221 viewsSwan91

Chalobah on 10:47 - Jul 3 by Ferryjack123

I'd be happy with him also but if we sign him and mesa surely that's the end for either ki or Cork unless siggy is going of course but I hope not, keep siggy and we'll have a naughty squad this season, we'll do some proper damage

It won't be a Siggy replacement.... they are both defensive minded cm's. I imagine they will use Britton and cork less... also depends on where they use Gylfi..

it could be a 4-3-3 like this:

----------------Fab-------------

Naughton---FF----AM-----Olsson

------Mesa----Chalobah/Ki-----Caroll

Ayew/------Llorente--------Gylfi

that midfield is not really attack minded though... its kind of possession and retaining the ball... with caroll making the runs he usually does.... we would possibly use Ki or Fer to be more attack minded if Gylfi stays upfront.
Chalobah on 11:22 - Jul 3 with 7081 viewsKGriz16

Chalobah on 10:54 - Jul 3 by Swan91

It won't be a Siggy replacement.... they are both defensive minded cm's. I imagine they will use Britton and cork less... also depends on where they use Gylfi..

it could be a 4-3-3 like this:

----------------Fab-------------

Naughton---FF----AM-----Olsson

------Mesa----Chalobah/Ki-----Caroll

Ayew/------Llorente--------Gylfi

that midfield is not really attack minded though... its kind of possession and retaining the ball... with caroll making the runs he usually does.... we would possibly use Ki or Fer to be more attack minded if Gylfi stays upfront.

don't think we will line up 4-3-3 next season after the success we had playing two strikers. we were being torn apart by teams whilst using the 4-3-3 formation. i expect 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-2 again
Chalobah on 11:37 - Jul 3 with 7009 views34dfgdf54

Would be ten fold more happy about this loan deal than I was about the proposed Abraham move.

Strengthening the midfield in a big way was a must, Chalobah would do that imo.
Chalobah on 12:00 - Jul 3 with 6874 viewsJango

Chalobah on 11:37 - Jul 3 by 34dfgdf54

Would be ten fold more happy about this loan deal than I was about the proposed Abraham move.

Chalobah will be a permenant move. Can only loan one player from a certain club. Considering the terrible 2nd choice strikers we've had over the years, I'm amazed a lot of fans are not happy about the Abraham loan
Chalobah on 12:06 - Jul 3 with 6817 viewsjack247

Chalobah on 11:37 - Jul 3 by 34dfgdf54

We definitely need to strengthen up front though, whether Abraham is the answer is open to debate. We can't rely as heavily on Llorente this time.

Would still be delighted if we brought Mesa and Chabolah in.
Chalobah on 12:10 - Jul 3 with 6785 viewsSwan91

Chalobah on 12:06 - Jul 3 by jack247

We definitely need to strengthen up front though, whether Abraham is the answer is open to debate. We can't rely as heavily on Llorente this time.

Would still be delighted if we brought Mesa and Chabolah in.

We should strengthen up on our wingers really.... if we get rid of Montero and Barrow... and stop using Gylfi in the front 3 like we did before... thats 3 players less for that position.. only routledge, dyer, Ayew and narsingh there... we should get rid of one more from routledge or dyer... and then sing another winger.
Login to get fewer ads

Chalobah on 12:19 - Jul 3 with 6720 viewsjack247

Chalobah on 12:10 - Jul 3 by Swan91

We should strengthen up on our wingers really.... if we get rid of Montero and Barrow... and stop using Gylfi in the front 3 like we did before... thats 3 players less for that position.. only routledge, dyer, Ayew and narsingh there... we should get rid of one more from routledge or dyer... and then sing another winger.

Depends if we play with them. If we play like we finished last season then we only need them as game changers. Narsingh is fine for that, Routledge isnt a game changer but is ok cover for the starters. Haven't seen enough of Dyer lately to guess whether he can be as good as he used to. I'd bomb the other two out.

If we go back to wingers, then yes, we need to upgrade. It would make it difficult to accommodate Gylfi and Ayew though. If Gylfi stays, my bet would be we start the season playing a similar diamond formation to the one that worked last time
Chalobah on 12:55 - Jul 3 with 6491 views34dfgdf54

Chalobah on 12:00 - Jul 3 by Jango

Chalobah will be a permenant move. Can only loan one player from a certain club. Considering the terrible 2nd choice strikers we've had over the years, I'm amazed a lot of fans are not happy about the Abraham loan

Definitely not going to happen then. I'd be amazed if they let Chalobah go permanently.
Chalobah on 14:20 - Jul 3 with 6162 viewsUplandsJack

Chalobah on 12:55 - Jul 3 by 34dfgdf54

Definitely not going to happen then. I'd be amazed if they let Chalobah go permanently.

Seriously? I wouldn't. Especially if they included a buy back option in any deal.
That way they get him regular prem experience combined with working and developing with one of if not the best ever DM in Makelele.

Sounds win,win to me...
Chalobah on 14:37 - Jul 3 with 6088 views34dfgdf54

Chalobah on 14:20 - Jul 3 by UplandsJack

Seriously? I wouldn't. Especially if they included a buy back option in any deal.
That way they get him regular prem experience combined with working and developing with one of if not the best ever DM in Makelele.

Sounds win,win to me...

I suppose they look to be doing what your saying with Lukaku, so it's not completely out of the realms of possibility, but I'd still be surprised. I always thought he was the one they had big plans for.
Chalobah on 14:48 - Jul 3 with 6038 viewskyswans

Would be shocking if we bought Mesa for 11 and Chalobah, who would command at least 10m, right? Young, English, capable.

Would think if we stuck with the diamond, we'd have Gylfi CAM, then Carroll/Mesa/Chalobah behind
Chalobah on 15:15 - Jul 3 with 5940 viewsABERSWAN

442 magazine,did an online article about transfers they think might happen this summer,and they had Chalobah down as a possible Swansea signing.The Sun might have just been copying this article,so they can say"we told you so"which papers love to do. 442 linked him with us,mainly because of the Clement connections.
Chalobah on 16:13 - Jul 3 with 5794 viewsseagull7

Chalobah has constantly been loaned out. Not sure he will ever be a permanent choice for Chelsea's first team, so makes sense for him to move on permanently somewhere.
Chalobah on 16:19 - Jul 3 with 5737 viewsdailew

He stood out for me when I watched the recent u21s.

Be a good signing.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Chalobah on 17:40 - Jul 3 with 5448 viewshobo

Chalobah on 12:55 - Jul 3 by 34dfgdf54

If you read the article you would see that he is in the last year of his contract and it's unlikely that Chelsea are keen to keep him longer. Would be a great signing
Chalobah on 18:58 - Jul 3 with 5255 viewstomdickharry

If we have the opportunity then we should sign this talented young man as he can only get better.
Chalobah on 21:48 - Jul 3 with 4999 viewsKerouac

Won't happen.
Makes too much sense.
I've been saying we should be looking to sign this lad for 2/3 seasons now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Chalobah on 12:02 - Jul 6 with 4610 viewsSwan91

"CHALOBAH FOR £5M?

Nathaniel Chalobah is in talks about a permanent move to Watford from Chelsea, according to The Daily Mail.

Chalobah has spent time on loan with the Hornets before and could move for £5million."

from Sky sports... for 5million.. thats our type of signing.. still think we should go for it.
Chalobah on 13:50 - Jul 6 with 4335 viewsLoyal

Anyone get the feeling Ki is injured because he knows he is on the way out and won't get anything near his Swansea salary elsewhere.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chalobah on 13:50 - Jul 6 with 4323 viewsTheFranchise

Chalobah on 13:50 - Jul 6 by Loyal

Anyone get the feeling Ki is injured because he knows he is on the way out and won't get anything near his Swansea salary elsewhere.

He does like picking up injuries when the transfer window is open.
Chalobah on 13:52 - Jul 6 with 4312 viewsLoyal

Chalobah on 13:50 - Jul 6 by TheFranchise

He does like picking up injuries when the transfer window is open.

Strangely so ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chalobah on 13:53 - Jul 6 with 4293 viewsLandore_Jack

Chalobah on 13:50 - Jul 6 by Loyal

He's like a tampon. In for one week out for three.

#backtojack

Chalobah on 13:55 - Jul 6 with 4289 viewsKerouac

If we let this lad go to Watford when I'm sure Clement could persuade him here (if we would just stump up the cash) he will be back at one of the big clubs in 3 seasons max....and he will change hands for £20m +

Get him signed FFS!

I'd flog Ki in a heartbeat, Cork too, to fund it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024