Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? 01:16 - Jul 6 with 3042 viewsjackharris

Sorry if this is a Ferdy, but what kit can we play in v Southampton.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 05:08 - Jul 6 with 3004 viewsShonky

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/197299/potential-3rd-kit

Its just a ride...

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 07:42 - Jul 6 with 2904 viewsSgorioFruit

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 05:08 - Jul 6 by Shonky

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/197299/potential-3rd-kit

That still doesn't answer the question :)

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 08:21 - Jul 6 with 2840 viewsEasternJack

The kits are formally submitted to the EPL 4 weeks before the season starts. There doesn't seem to a be a formal review process, however they may ask us to resolve this before the match (there's 7 days notice required before introducing a new/3rd kit in-season).

Otherwise, it'll be up to the match officials on the day - which either would allow the clash or force Southampton to play in their away kit.

The teams should really be sorting this out between them before it gets anywhere near that - however that's not taking into account Hubert and his nose for saving a few tesco bags' worth of notes...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 08:32 - Jul 6 with 2822 viewsbuilthjack

Southampton should wear their away kit according to the rules, at the discretion of the referee.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 08:34 - Jul 6 with 2820 viewsEasternJack

Some more detail on the process...

M.24. At least 10 days prior to each League Match the Visiting Club shall notify the Home
Club and the League on Form 14 of the Strip it intends its Players (including for the
avoidance of doubt its goalkeeper) to wear.

M.25. The League, in consultation with PGMOL acting on behalf of the referee, will
determine any disputes arising between Clubs and no later than three working days
prior to each League Match notify both Clubs and the Match Officials of the colours
to be worn.

Lastminute.com

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 09:19 - Jul 6 with 2759 viewsLeonWasGod

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 05:08 - Jul 6 by Shonky

Vests and pant being the best suggestion. Or skins (as in nothing, not the poncy thermals that the big jessies wear these days).
We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 09:30 - Jul 6 with 2728 viewsSTID2017

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 07:42 - Jul 6 by SgorioFruit

That still doesn't answer the question :)

I would imagine the Blue away kit - it is still our kit
Failing that 11 blue keepers jerseys
[Post edited 6 Jul 2017 9:32]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 10:06 - Jul 6 with 2678 viewsJackSkellington

I'm sure we could just play in last season's blue away kit with updated sponsor logos if necessary. Fab's 15/16 home goalkeeper kit was red & white, and the away was officially dark grey & pink, but I saw him wear the previous 14/15 season's yellow kit a fair number of times during the 15/16 season. I was convinced it was because he'd decided the red kit was unlucky or jinxed or something, but he seemed to be allowed to wear the yellow one without any issues.

Although I also read the players think the blue kit was unlucky after picking up a grand total of zero points while wearing it, so they might not be too keen.
Login to get fewer ads

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 11:06 - Jul 6 with 2589 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Maybe we could take inspiration from this Γ°ΕΈβ€˜β‚¬

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 11:23 - Jul 6 with 2569 viewsLoyal

Do you know what, I don't give a fck.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 17:33 - Jul 6 with 2433 viewsGeoffThom

Make an all black away one ,it would fly off the shelves
We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 20:17 - Jul 24 with 2117 viewsjackharris

A full 19 days later I have an answer, cool! A new Third Kit. And not the first time we have had 3 kits. In the 1980's a DP fit for life Black and white hooped kit, which I still have. I also have a black Gulf oil kit with red stripes 1990's and I recall the green and black thickly striped effort during the league one promotion season?

Oh yes and the yellow and green 'Norwich styled 3rd kit' I wore that to Ipswich for the FA Cup match.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 20:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 20:20 - Jul 24 with 2099 viewsTheFranchise

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 20:17 - Jul 24 by jackharris

A full 19 days later I have an answer, cool! A new Third Kit. And not the first time we have had 3 kits. In the 1980's a DP fit for life Black and white hooped kit, which I still have. I also have a black Gulf oil kit with red stripes 1990's and I recall the green and black thickly striped effort during the league one promotion season?

Oh yes and the yellow and green 'Norwich styled 3rd kit' I wore that to Ipswich for the FA Cup match.

The black and green one was lovely.
We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 21:50 - Jul 24 with 1956 viewsJBT95

Is that actually happening? The third kit?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 21:50]
We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 21:51 - Jul 24 with 1944 viewsjackharris

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 21:50 - Jul 24 by JBT95

Is that actually happening? The third kit?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2017 21:50]

Yes

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 22:28 - Jul 24 with 1839 viewspencoedjack

Said it many times the black & white hooped kit was my favourite

I can only remember us wearing it once away to Orient
We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 23:49 - Jul 24 with 1720 viewsnierika

Dont we play a good number of teams that usually wear red and white? Southampton, Arsenal, Stoke, ??? When are we even going to wear the red?
We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 01:32 - Jul 25 with 1657 viewsLoyal

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 22:28 - Jul 24 by pencoedjack

Said it many times the black & white hooped kit was my favourite

I can only remember us wearing it once away to Orient

First kit I had.
Welsh cup final 1990 ?
Another time we took over Cardiff.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 02:55 - Jul 25 with 1624 viewsAussieSwan

I reckon a black and white kit would look class

Hopefully it's not a distasteful green or yellow. Can't wait to see it

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 06:29 - Jul 25 with 1574 viewssomersetsimon

We Need a Third Kit for Southampton Away? on 23:49 - Jul 24 by nierika

Dont we play a good number of teams that usually wear red and white? Southampton, Arsenal, Stoke, ??? When are we even going to wear the red?

We can get away with wearing white at Stoke normally, but now we've been forced to produce a 3rd kit, I guess we'd wear it there as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024