Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
£50M 09:32 - Jul 7 with 4811 viewsshandyjack

If we were too sell on Llorente and DSiggy for £50m+ then surely if invested wisely in the squad we could potentially bulk up 3/4 positions and still be very competetive in the league, no player is irreplacable, we've lost Siggy before and won a trophy, it would leave a big hole that needs filling but won't be the end of the world

N.B. I would be gutted to see him leave, but i believe PC will already have a backup player in mind to sign on the back of Siggy leaving

Poll: Expectation for the season

£50M on 13:07 - Jul 7 with 695 viewsNeath_Jack

£50M on 13:04 - Jul 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Me too, what have you got, I am eating Scambled Eggs and Gammon?

Ham and cheese baguette, Walkers prawn cocktail crisps, a ring doughnut, plain pancake and a 500ml bottle of Coca-Cola. I'd swap the lot for what you just had mind, with lashings of Daddies brown sauce!

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

£50M on 13:11 - Jul 7 with 689 viewsAustinIsOurHero

£50M on 12:50 - Jul 7 by Neath_Jack

So we replace them with players with better ratio's, both get injured early part of the season, what then?
We don't replace them with better players, but a couple of our existing ones step up to the plate and blow those figures out of the water.

That's just two off the top of my bonce.

I'm not really that bothered either way if i'm honest, was just bored whilst eating my lunch

If we sell both, which will equate to footballing suicide, then we must invest every penny back into their replacements - which I can't see HJ doing.
For my 2p worth, I'd go for Chadli - linked before & now fallen out with Pulis at WBA & Giroud. We need to be looking at that level of quality.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

£50M on 13:15 - Jul 7 with 672 viewslonglostjack

I'll repeat Max Kruse has a release clause and is not a happy bunny. Cracking player.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

£50M on 13:24 - Jul 7 with 648 viewsA_Fans_Dad

£50M on 13:07 - Jul 7 by Neath_Jack

Ham and cheese baguette, Walkers prawn cocktail crisps, a ring doughnut, plain pancake and a 500ml bottle of Coca-Cola. I'd swap the lot for what you just had mind, with lashings of Daddies brown sauce!

I have Tomato instead of daddies LOL.
I must admit it is going down a treat.
£50M on 14:40 - Jul 7 with 594 viewsaberhugh

Keep both. Avoid last season situation and don't give anybidy at the club the opportunity to be wise. Premier status to precious for the Huwster to meddle.
Hope PC is properly in charge. Mesa signing giving the right signals.
£50M on 14:45 - Jul 7 with 588 viewsE20Jack

£50M on 10:21 - Jul 7 by pencoedjack

I agree that vessel has well & truly sailed

Big no from me .....

Went to a evening with Trundle a few months ago he was far from complimentary about Wilf some doubts about his age as well

What did he say about Wilf out of interest?

I have doubts over his age too. I would put him at 32 now if I were to have a guess, not 28.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

£50M on 15:44 - Jul 7 with 538 viewsdobjack2

Massive gamble to sell both your leading goal scorer and leading assists man at the same time.
£50M on 15:49 - Jul 7 with 529 viewsmonmouth

£50M on 14:45 - Jul 7 by E20Jack

What did he say about Wilf out of interest?

I have doubts over his age too. I would put him at 32 now if I were to have a guess, not 28.

I was told, by a wholly unreliable source it must be said that he was 31 when he went to Mancland.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

£50M on 16:01 - Jul 7 with 513 viewskyswans

Honestly every player has a price, and if we get 50-plus for Llorente and Siggy that seems fair.

But it needs to happen ASAP if it's going to happen. Spending on quality is well and good but the players need to gel. That won't happen if we wait till the end of August.
£50M on 17:03 - Jul 7 with 476 viewsOldjack

Keep on selling your jewels will eventually come back to haunt you. Those Yanks will have a nice slice of that 50mill ,make no bones about that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024