Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi post.......again 16:52 - Jul 10 with 5590 viewsKinsey

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40550188

Tired of hearing about him now, but if this is true then great!
Gylfi post.......again on 08:09 - Jul 13 with 1408 viewsJinxy

Gylfi post.......again on 06:37 - Jul 13 by Whiterockin

Come and get me?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40590000

I agree. Also, he seems to be challenging Sigurdsson's attitude next year if he stays, which I think is not a great thing to say. The whole article seems like washing dirty linen in public which is counter productive, unless as you say it's aimed at accelerating a sale.

The recognising of the "business side to football" is realistic, but probably a little reluctant in that he mentioned that fans want him to stay.
Gylfi post.......again on 08:09 - Jul 13 with 1406 viewsNeath_Jack

There's been a lot of over the top posts from someone on here last night, trying to ingratiate themselves.

Nowt as queer as folk as they say.

Or as a current TV advert says, "I've got your number".

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gylfi post.......again on 08:15 - Jul 13 with 1384 viewsWhiterockin

Gylfi post.......again on 08:05 - Jul 13 by Dr_Winston

It's a fairly sensible approach from Clement. Adamant that he wants him to stay but realistic in that every player has a price. Would be easy for him to grumble about it.

Bodes well for the hopes that we've at least thought about what happens if/when we need a replacement for Siggy.

If he is going do it now, not at the last minute.
Gylfi post.......again on 09:34 - Jul 13 with 1330 viewsSTID2017

Gylfi post.......again on 08:09 - Jul 13 by Jinxy

I agree. Also, he seems to be challenging Sigurdsson's attitude next year if he stays, which I think is not a great thing to say. The whole article seems like washing dirty linen in public which is counter productive, unless as you say it's aimed at accelerating a sale.

The recognising of the "business side to football" is realistic, but probably a little reluctant in that he mentioned that fans want him to stay.

What else can the guy say though ?
At the moment he's a Swans player, but Clement doesn't know if he will be in the near future.
As long as Gylfi gives us 100% whilst he's with us, then Clement will ask know more of him.
If he goes, then Clement will deal with that.
The press have unsettled Gylfi if anyone, not Clement.
However he (Gylfi) seems centred and will keep himself focused whatever happens IMO

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Gylfi post.......again on 10:01 - Jul 13 with 1272 viewsowainglyndwr

Evertons of 40m now but I would say hold out for 50m
Or even 40 odd with add ons.
Ph@k them

That's it then Gylfi not traveling with the squad
[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 10:19]
Gylfi post.......again on 10:24 - Jul 13 with 1201 viewsmax936

Jim White on Talksport just said that his sources are saying that he's not going on tour with us, loves it don't they the Tossers..

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gylfi post.......again on 10:26 - Jul 13 with 1184 viewsowainglyndwr

Gylfi post.......again on 10:24 - Jul 13 by max936

Jim White on Talksport just said that his sources are saying that he's not going on tour with us, loves it don't they the Tossers..

It's more or less a done deal
Gylfi post.......again on 12:20 - Jul 13 with 1117 viewsKinsey

Gylfi post.......again on 02:47 - Jul 13 by Nirvana

She is quite the looker, and I prefer brunettes.

Doesn't appear to have that snobby attitude so many footballers are into nowadays, either. Genuinely seems like a nice, quiet couple. Hope we can keep them around a few more seasons, honestly.

And again, sorry about the injury. You really got to be careful playing football these days. Some real nasty types out there who don't know how to stay on their feet, or properly tackle. Sshittheads.

I'd suggest taking up yoga, as it limbers you up and minimizes the chances of injury. That'll be my second yoga recommendation on this thread, so you can tell I mean business.

Good luck, Kins, love you brother!

Cheers man. Oh PS. Next Nashville trip booked for November.
Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi post.......again on 03:20 - Jul 14 with 1031 viewsNirvana

Gylfi post.......again on 08:09 - Jul 13 by Neath_Jack

There's been a lot of over the top posts from someone on here last night, trying to ingratiate themselves.

Nowt as queer as folk as they say.

Or as a current TV advert says, "I've got your number".

Hi Neefie,

Are you ever not on here? Go outside and get some fresh air once in a while, FFS.

Sadly, you're just Chrissy Wissy's tag-along. How does it feel, always playing second-fiddle troll on a facking football forum?

You "got my number"? Give me a call, if you're not too scared. I know you want to, you're obsessed with me.

"Silly old c*nt"

Anytime, Neefie.
Gylfi post.......again on 03:31 - Jul 14 with 1028 viewsNirvana

Gylfi post.......again on 12:20 - Jul 13 by Kinsey

Cheers man. Oh PS. Next Nashville trip booked for November.

Ffukk, Kinsey.

That's coming up quickly.

Going as a tourist, or performer? Or both?

Good luck amigo, I wish you all the best and I'll be in touch before then. At least to say good luck again, but maybe more if I can move some things around in my schedule.

Can you post the link again to your website? I missed it the first time.

Cheers, Kins.
Gylfi post.......again on 06:09 - Jul 14 with 1007 viewsKinsey

Gylfi post.......again on 03:31 - Jul 14 by Nirvana

Ffukk, Kinsey.

That's coming up quickly.

Going as a tourist, or performer? Or both?

Good luck amigo, I wish you all the best and I'll be in touch before then. At least to say good luck again, but maybe more if I can move some things around in my schedule.

Can you post the link again to your website? I missed it the first time.

Cheers, Kins.

Cheers man.

Performing again and catching a concert. Another one of my influences. Craig Morgan.

www.jamesabrammusic.com
Gylfi post.......again on 09:28 - Jul 14 with 958 viewsWarwickHunt

Gylfi post.......again on 06:09 - Jul 14 by Kinsey

Cheers man.

Performing again and catching a concert. Another one of my influences. Craig Morgan.

www.jamesabrammusic.com

"He has had the privilege of working with some of the worlds greatest musicians, including Julian Lennon"

Gylfi post.......again on 09:34 - Jul 15 with 855 viewsKinsey

Gylfi post.......again on 09:28 - Jul 14 by WarwickHunt

"He has had the privilege of working with some of the worlds greatest musicians, including Julian Lennon"

Very talented guy actually!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024