Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? 10:21 - Jul 15 with 3426 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

The more I listen to him, the more it think the above ^^^^
Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 11:08 - Jul 15 with 3373 viewsWhiterockin

Wrong forum
Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 11:14 - Jul 15 with 3353 viewsDewi1jack

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 11:08 - Jul 15 by Whiterockin

Wrong forum

He's still factually correct though

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 11:23 - Jul 15 with 3346 viewsjackal

Annoying tw@t.

Always detested him.
Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 11:28 - Jul 15 with 3342 viewsunion_jack

I support him purely because of the flag.

However, I really don't like him and even had a chuckle when Rosberg won last year.

Vettel on the other hand would never get my support. Nor Schumacher in the days.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 11:52 - Jul 15 with 3313 viewswhaleoilbeefhooked

Fair doos, meant to put it in non-footers thread.
Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 17:38 - Jul 15 with 3155 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tax avoider he should be racing under Monaco flag.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 18:33 - Jul 15 with 3102 viewstomdickharry

If you are a UK passport holder then you pay UK tax no matter where you live in or outside the UK.
Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 18:39 - Jul 15 with 3090 viewsDr_Winston

David Coulthard, Eddie Irvine and Jenson Button all also live outside the UK. I wonder why Lewis Hamilton gets this much abuse for being a "tax dodger" during his racing career and the other three didn't.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 18:42 - Jul 15 with 3079 viewsDJack

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 18:39 - Jul 15 by Dr_Winston

David Coulthard, Eddie Irvine and Jenson Button all also live outside the UK. I wonder why Lewis Hamilton gets this much abuse for being a "tax dodger" during his racing career and the other three didn't.

Colour me surprised.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 18:46 - Jul 15 with 3068 viewsDarran

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 18:39 - Jul 15 by Dr_Winston

Not from me won't. I've said several times on here in the past about Jagger getting a knighthood. The prick left here in the seventies to avoid his taxes.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2017 18:50]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 18:48 - Jul 15 with 3065 viewscosy121

He fills me with pride,probably has paid more tax in one day than you would pay in your life time.He also makes me proud the be British,you should be ashamed of your self.
Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 18:49 - Jul 15 with 3058 viewsDarran

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 18:48 - Jul 15 by cosy121

He fills me with pride,probably has paid more tax in one day than you would pay in your life time.He also makes me proud the be British,you should be ashamed of your self.

You tell him.

WTF?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 18:53 - Jul 15 with 3047 viewsDr_Winston

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 18:48 - Jul 15 by cosy121

Try again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 19:12 - Jul 15 with 3012 viewsjack247

Fair point. The title should have been simplified to 'Is Lewis Hamilton a tw@t?'
Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 19:21 - Jul 15 with 2997 viewsJENKINSOUT

never ceases to amaze me why people fawn over someone in a sport where the only thing that matters is who drives the best car.

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 19:37 - Jul 15 with 2971 viewscosy121

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 19:21 - Jul 15 by JENKINSOUT

never ceases to amaze me why people fawn over someone in a sport where the only thing that matters is who drives the best car.

Check out the daily mail,mush
Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 20:58 - Jul 15 with 2912 viewsploppy

Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 18:33 - Jul 15 by tomdickharry

If you are a UK passport holder then you pay UK tax no matter where you live in or outside the UK.

That's not true. It depends where you're resident for tax purposes, surely.
Is Lewis Hamilton a rich tax exile, annoying tw@t? on 21:14 - Jul 15 with 2885 viewslegoman

I don't give a sh1t. I'd prefer to watch paint dry than an F1 race.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024