Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid 12:57 - Jul 16 with 95711 views34dfgdf54

Bid rejected from las palmas apparently.

Siggy replacement and a very good one at that allegedly.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:24 - Aug 11 with 1864 viewsCooperman

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:09 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

And it's usually both of you bumping it because neither of you can bear not to have the last word. That is so cringeworthy , I cannot believe you are both grown men.

We don't actually know that they are grown men.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:45 - Aug 11 with 1798 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:59 - Aug 11 by costalotta

Nivvy esk? Ok, if you say so.

A few things...

1. I've not discussed any concepts with you whether simple or complicated. However, Judging by your posts you would struggle with either as you clearly cannot think outside of the box and seem to just repeat the same old same old. Go on holiday, calm down, loose the ego and come back stronger.

2. You are right you're not entertaining and you do bore the socks off me, quite probably many others too. People very rarely see problems with their self. Especially those with inflated egos. I'll just leave that one there For you to ponder. I don't think you are dimi as he was actually sometimes entertaining. You've never been. Maybe, you are though, and perhaps your slippin'

3. I don't care about your silly argument with nirvana, it's boring and well past it's sell by date.

4. It started as an interesting thread you however have turned it into a borefest.

1. There is no need for thinking outside the box. I laid it bare for you. He talks to or about me - i will reply, that goes for anyone including you.

2. Great stuff. That makes us both non entertaining posters then, as making silly lists of rubbish certainly doesnt come under rivetting I assure you. Jesus call me Dimi all you like, I couldnt give a monkeys. Call me Sumbler too, i dont understand what difference it makes.

3. Then why are you talking about it?

4. It was an interesting thread yes, i didnt destroy it however. I just replied to abusive posts.

Remember what we said about simple concepts?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:47 - Aug 11 with 1788 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:09 - Aug 11 by Brynmill_Jack

And it's usually both of you bumping it because neither of you can bear not to have the last word. That is so cringeworthy , I cannot believe you are both grown men.

Nothing to do with having the last word it is the nature of conversation. Post and reply. Due to the fact he is first to post, I will reply. I have outlined this many times. This goes for you too, you post to me - I reply. Conversation. Bump and then complain its rumbling on, its moronic. If you dont like it dont click on the thread, your whining and accusations to several posters has been particularly clear over the last few weeks.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 11:49]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:48 - Aug 11 with 1782 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 10:58 - Aug 11 by jack247

That's about as 'Dimi' as it gets. Nirvana has also made quite a few 'Dav' style posts.

This may well be two new people, as they both claim, but if it's two old posters lying about who they are, it's even more pathetic.

And that is as paranoid as it gets. But you can't educate pork.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:53 - Aug 11 with 1762 viewsjack247

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:48 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

And that is as paranoid as it gets. But you can't educate pork.

There's nothing to be paranoid about. He has accused you of being Dimi, people have accused him of being Davillin. I don't care who either of you are, I just wish you'd both draw a line under this childish argument.

Was simply pointing out that if either/both of you are well known posters pretending to be someone else, it's even more embarrassing.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:59 - Aug 11 with 1737 viewscostalotta

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:45 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

1. There is no need for thinking outside the box. I laid it bare for you. He talks to or about me - i will reply, that goes for anyone including you.

2. Great stuff. That makes us both non entertaining posters then, as making silly lists of rubbish certainly doesnt come under rivetting I assure you. Jesus call me Dimi all you like, I couldnt give a monkeys. Call me Sumbler too, i dont understand what difference it makes.

3. Then why are you talking about it?

4. It was an interesting thread yes, i didnt destroy it however. I just replied to abusive posts.

Remember what we said about simple concepts?

There you go. E20 should be 'EGO'?

Not that you are likely to take it on board...

The quieter you become the more you are able to hear

Now, go on holiday, get some rest, sort your misplaced ego out and come back full of life with something useful and interesting to add.

You won't though as your as predicable snow on the South Pole.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:00 - Aug 11 with 1733 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:53 - Aug 11 by jack247

There's nothing to be paranoid about. He has accused you of being Dimi, people have accused him of being Davillin. I don't care who either of you are, I just wish you'd both draw a line under this childish argument.

Was simply pointing out that if either/both of you are well known posters pretending to be someone else, it's even more embarrassing.

More have "accused" him of being Dimi than Dav. I have been "accused" of being a multitude of posters. I say accused with my tongue firmly in my cheek by the way, its a football forum ffs. i know who I am, I have proved it to Lisa who I felt was a trustworthy member of the forum and am known by a few on here. If you believe any different then in my opinion that is paranoid. But you of course have the right to disagree.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:01 - Aug 11 with 1729 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Great thread this 😂😂

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:02 - Aug 11 with 1726 viewsjack247

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:00 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

More have "accused" him of being Dimi than Dav. I have been "accused" of being a multitude of posters. I say accused with my tongue firmly in my cheek by the way, its a football forum ffs. i know who I am, I have proved it to Lisa who I felt was a trustworthy member of the forum and am known by a few on here. If you believe any different then in my opinion that is paranoid. But you of course have the right to disagree.

Great. Let's get back to talking about football ffs then.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:02 - Aug 11 with 1725 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:59 - Aug 11 by costalotta

There you go. E20 should be 'EGO'?

Not that you are likely to take it on board...

The quieter you become the more you are able to hear

Now, go on holiday, get some rest, sort your misplaced ego out and come back full of life with something useful and interesting to add.

You won't though as your as predicable snow on the South Pole.

No ego, just don't put up with nonsense, including yours.

The irony of your post is staggering, have you read your contributions here? How are they in any way informative or interesting other than trying to provoke a response in a thread you have complained about rumbling on. Thats bordering on trolling isn't it?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:05 - Aug 11 with 1715 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:02 - Aug 11 by jack247

Great. Let's get back to talking about football ffs then.

Happily, but we both know that can't happen as there are far too many interested in petty comments, and that doesn't just cover the main posters under discussion here. This morning has been full of them, bumped specifically to type them. Bizarre.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:07 - Aug 11 with 1702 viewslondonlisa2001

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:00 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

Why on earth does my name keep getting mentioned on this ridiculous willy-waving thread.

I don't give a crap who anyone is.

I didn't ask for anyone to 'prove' to me who they are.

For what it's worth, E20Jack is not Dimi. He's what he says he is. I didn't care before I knew and I don't care now.

I have no idea and even less interest in who Nirvana is. It's a wind up account that's for sure.

Now for the love of God can the incessant childish bickering stop, or if it doesn't, can you please stop mentioning me.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:09 - Aug 11 with 1693 viewsjack247

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:05 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

Happily, but we both know that can't happen as there are far too many interested in petty comments, and that doesn't just cover the main posters under discussion here. This morning has been full of them, bumped specifically to type them. Bizarre.

Yes that's a fair point. There are always going to be niggles and discussions are going to go off track, but this thread in particular is a complete bitchfest and it's creeping into others.

I think this morning, people finally had enough of the Nirvana and E20 show. Most of the people moaning this morning don't usually engage in petty point scoring.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:13 - Aug 11 with 1674 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:07 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

Why on earth does my name keep getting mentioned on this ridiculous willy-waving thread.

I don't give a crap who anyone is.

I didn't ask for anyone to 'prove' to me who they are.

For what it's worth, E20Jack is not Dimi. He's what he says he is. I didn't care before I knew and I don't care now.

I have no idea and even less interest in who Nirvana is. It's a wind up account that's for sure.

Now for the love of God can the incessant childish bickering stop, or if it doesn't, can you please stop mentioning me.

Again that would fall with Nivvy. He said something along the lines of you mocked me regarding my profession and didnt believe me or something along those lines. Clearly got his wires crossed. You are a well respected member of the forum and come across as trustworthy. Without spreading all my personal details all over the web I thought it would be a good idea to kill two birds with one stone. This dimi nonsense can stop which in turn of course causes more arguments, apologies that you keep getting brought up. Although the fact your opinion is in line with mine regarding signings of this value didnt help as you were asking him the same probing questions.

Id like to think it wont go on for much longer but the more people add to this thread the more chance of arguments flaring from it. But I appreciate you putting this nonsense to bed.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:15 - Aug 11 with 1649 viewscostalotta

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:02 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

No ego, just don't put up with nonsense, including yours.

The irony of your post is staggering, have you read your contributions here? How are they in any way informative or interesting other than trying to provoke a response in a thread you have complained about rumbling on. Thats bordering on trolling isn't it?

Whatever you say.

I'm back to the pool for now... you carry on risk analysing or boring people. I'll catch up later unless I take the Astondoa out for a bit.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:17 - Aug 11 with 1638 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:15 - Aug 11 by costalotta

Whatever you say.

I'm back to the pool for now... you carry on risk analysing or boring people. I'll catch up later unless I take the Astondoa out for a bit.

That was an entertaining post. Great example to set.

Well make sure you unplug the laptop.

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:19 - Aug 11 with 1626 viewsairedale

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:15 - Aug 11 by costalotta

Whatever you say.

Good for you, I enjoy powerful sports cars myself.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:31 - Aug 11 with 1594 viewslondonlisa2001

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:13 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

Again that would fall with Nivvy. He said something along the lines of you mocked me regarding my profession and didnt believe me or something along those lines. Clearly got his wires crossed. You are a well respected member of the forum and come across as trustworthy. Without spreading all my personal details all over the web I thought it would be a good idea to kill two birds with one stone. This dimi nonsense can stop which in turn of course causes more arguments, apologies that you keep getting brought up. Although the fact your opinion is in line with mine regarding signings of this value didnt help as you were asking him the same probing questions.

Id like to think it wont go on for much longer but the more people add to this thread the more chance of arguments flaring from it. But I appreciate you putting this nonsense to bed.

Both of you are as bad as each other. Stop mentioning him and he'll have nothing to carry on with.

As an aside, i don't agree with you on the money involved, as I said on page 2 of this interminable thread. I said:

"I have zero idea whether this bloke is any good or not.

You'd have to look at the deal in the round as effectively a swap deal for Gylfi. We'd be swapping an attacking midfield player for another of the same age and £20m. Plus the wages saved over the next three years, or bringing someone in on, say £40k a week and losing one on £70k a week which is the best part of £5m saved on top of the £20m.

It's the 'extra' £20m that we can then play with on younger players who may earn us a substantial profit (it's gambling our winnings if you like after getting our original stake back).

As I said I have no idea whether this person could be a good replacement for Siggy"

I've also said later in the thread that I very much doubt that we will pay €30m for anyone, so it's a bit besides the point. I have also said that if we did want to pay it, then the player seems to have a release clause in which case Las Palmas could do nothing to stop us, whether they want to or not.

So as it happens, I am really not agreeing with either of you.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 12:33]
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:48 - Aug 11 with 1557 viewsE20Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 12:31 - Aug 11 by londonlisa2001

Both of you are as bad as each other. Stop mentioning him and he'll have nothing to carry on with.

As an aside, i don't agree with you on the money involved, as I said on page 2 of this interminable thread. I said:

"I have zero idea whether this bloke is any good or not.

You'd have to look at the deal in the round as effectively a swap deal for Gylfi. We'd be swapping an attacking midfield player for another of the same age and £20m. Plus the wages saved over the next three years, or bringing someone in on, say £40k a week and losing one on £70k a week which is the best part of £5m saved on top of the £20m.

It's the 'extra' £20m that we can then play with on younger players who may earn us a substantial profit (it's gambling our winnings if you like after getting our original stake back).

As I said I have no idea whether this person could be a good replacement for Siggy"

I've also said later in the thread that I very much doubt that we will pay €30m for anyone, so it's a bit besides the point. I have also said that if we did want to pay it, then the player seems to have a release clause in which case Las Palmas could do nothing to stop us, whether they want to or not.

So as it happens, I am really not agreeing with either of you.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 12:33]

I think you are underestimating how mirrored our views are. Understandably maybe not to polarise a certain party and risk flaring the debate again.

But the part that I was referring to was that we (Swansea) clearly do not feel Viera is worth 30m euros or we would have triggered the deal and forced through the Siggy deal and Las Palmas do not have a say. You echoed this and that was the incident which was later spoken about here.

You also echoed my opinion on a seperate thread regarding the method to grow as a club through selling at peak and reinvesting. This is essentially my point in a nutshell in all facets. The only thing we seem to disagree on is the balance of those amounts in saleable assets.

So regarding only investing "some" of the money on saleable assets, I agree. Although there is no way we should be spending the majority of this one time windfall on players such as this (Viera), the balance is the wrong way around. It shouldn't make a difference how much we are getting the premise should not change - until we increase revenues off field.

We need this money to be recyclable for seasons upon seasons. So the majority needs to be invested in players where the balance of probability suggests the value will increase. As you say, finance is a massive part of the game which is another foundation of my overall opinion.

We need to be investing in younger quality where they will be at peak value when it comes to selling (similar to age we bought and sold siggy), not on the decline where we are looking to recoup some of what we paid. As generally replacing a position with less fees than had at the time you acquired the initial player suggests eventually you will lose quality with each transaction.

So on the whole, we very much agree. Nice to see this get back to some actual Swansea discussion though. Wonder how long it will last.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 13:13]

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:12 - Aug 11 with 1512 viewsAnotherJohn

If we sign Viera it will represent a swap for Siggi, but I can't see that we'll have £20m left over for other players. We don't know how the Siggi fee will be paid but any add-ons won't be guaranteed. By the time agents' fees, signing on fee, and Spurs' cut (if it exists) are factored in it won't be nearly as much as that. Interesting to see what we do spend additionally if we get Viera.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:17 - Aug 11 with 1498 viewslondonlisa2001

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 13:12 - Aug 11 by AnotherJohn

If we sign Viera it will represent a swap for Siggi, but I can't see that we'll have £20m left over for other players. We don't know how the Siggi fee will be paid but any add-ons won't be guaranteed. By the time agents' fees, signing on fee, and Spurs' cut (if it exists) are factored in it won't be nearly as much as that. Interesting to see what we do spend additionally if we get Viera.

We won't.

I posted that when it was thought that Viera would cost less than his release clause.

I don't think we'll pay his release clause, but we may have paid £20m which was the estimate (ish) at the time.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 17:27 - Aug 11 with 1367 viewsawayjack

If rumours about David Silva joining Las Palmas are true, it'll be an interesting twist / opportunity as Viets won't be the main man.
Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 17:42 - Aug 11 with 1331 viewsKerouac

[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 17:46]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 17:48 - Aug 11 with 1310 viewsraynor94

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 17:27 - Aug 11 by awayjack

If rumours about David Silva joining Las Palmas are true, it'll be an interesting twist / opportunity as Viets won't be the main man.

Silva is joining Las Palmas when his City contract runs out 2019

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 18:08 - Aug 11 with 1247 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Viera - Las Palmas - 25mill Euro bid on 11:47 - Aug 11 by E20Jack

Nothing to do with having the last word it is the nature of conversation. Post and reply. Due to the fact he is first to post, I will reply. I have outlined this many times. This goes for you too, you post to me - I reply. Conversation. Bump and then complain its rumbling on, its moronic. If you dont like it dont click on the thread, your whining and accusations to several posters has been particularly clear over the last few weeks.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 11:49]

Yeah yeah. I bet you try to have the last word with me, just like you do with everybody else

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024