Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sigurdsson Llorente Cork 10:02 - Jul 22 with 9910 viewsBorojack

If Sigurdsson and Llorente get sold to Everton and Chelsea that could be about 75 million coming in including the Cork sale.
We would then need a striker an attacking midfielder / winger type.
Personally I think we need an upgrade on Naughton as well.
Just hope Sigurdsson and Llorente don't go late and we are left scampering around last minute.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:37 - Jul 23 with 2001 viewsE20Jack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 22:15 - Jul 22 by icecoldjack

Using Fer was a low ball example but it just goes to show that Jack ain't all that when looking at what you typed.

It's hardly a ringing endorsement when his stats are only a little better than Leroy, i think it should be noted that Bournemouth were a far more polished outfit and jack should have done far far better there than he did, i think most would regard his time there as a failiure all things considered.

The boy is vastly overrated, while i've seen him have some superb games in the past, one being against us in the cup when he ran the show, the previous game if memory serves, he didn't get close to Leon!

I'd rather somebody else myself, in this crazy market and the hype that comes with young English players why is he on the market for less than Jack Cork ??

Have to ask yourself that question don't you? Arsenal don't seem too keen to extend his contract either so that tells me the kid is a risk for a club like us.

You cant give one of our top scoring midfielders as an example stating he has better stats than Wilshere and then change it or take it back when it emerges that indeed he doesnt. But again I think we disagree overall anyway.

The most telling stat for a midfield play maker is how many key passes they make. These are passes that lead to a clear goal scoring chance. Wilshere makes 0.8 MORE per game than Fer. Thats nearly 20 more goal scoring moves and he played 300 odd minutes less than Fer. I would imagine 1.5 key passes will be up there with all the coveted playmakers (outside the top 5 or 6 where their whole teams dominance is reflected in their own personal stats). It is very similar to Gylfi's in fact.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 9:48]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:42 - Jul 23 with 1994 viewsE20Jack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:32 - Jul 23 by hobo

We should be using their interest in Llorente as a way of getting Michy in on loan and turning Abraham's loan into a permanent move. Everyone's a winner

I agree Hobo, but Tammy has just been given decent money and a 4 year contract by Chelsea prior to joining us. I think he is incredible for a 19 year old. I full expect him to be competing for a first team place there.

I think we have essentially got the 2017 version of Daniel Sturridge (not in style, but the future the olayer has).

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 10:49 - Jul 23 with 1938 viewsicecoldjack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:37 - Jul 23 by E20Jack

You cant give one of our top scoring midfielders as an example stating he has better stats than Wilshere and then change it or take it back when it emerges that indeed he doesnt. But again I think we disagree overall anyway.

The most telling stat for a midfield play maker is how many key passes they make. These are passes that lead to a clear goal scoring chance. Wilshere makes 0.8 MORE per game than Fer. Thats nearly 20 more goal scoring moves and he played 300 odd minutes less than Fer. I would imagine 1.5 key passes will be up there with all the coveted playmakers (outside the top 5 or 6 where their whole teams dominance is reflected in their own personal stats). It is very similar to Gylfi's in fact.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 9:48]

I think we do indeed disagree but let me first clarify.

My point is that we are comparing him with Fer !! thats how good a player Wilshire really is at this point in time . Fer scored more goals than Jack, is he really that good a player when he is comparable to a player we paid just a few million for from a relegated team .

We shouldn't really be mentioning them in the same breath stats wise but can , and as for stats, i'm old school on that one, goals and assists are what matters the rest can be important for some but goals and assists are what its about, thats what i meant by stats in my original post, i concede that jack may cross a ball 0,1 times more than Fer so concede his overall stats may be better, but the true ability will always be measured on "how many goals and assists does he get in a season "

Example. Jack may have passed the ball backwards far more times than Fer, giving him a higher percentage on pass completion and accuracy, but it will not win his team the game by doing so, that's why most stats can be negated.

Crosses per game? really ? they are playing in centre midfield so again not really relevant in this case.

What is relevant is goals and assists from midfield and Leroy fer showed up better than Wilshire, my point was that jack was playing in a far better team who were settled into a system and were passing the ball around nicely, jack within that framework struggled to make a serious impact.
When we can compare Fer with wilshire on goals and assists and see Fer comes out on top for me wilshire is not a player that is worth the hype.
However i do accept that saying stats instead of goals/assists is my mistake so i take your point there and should have clarified . Agree that overall stats belong to Jack, but the ones that really matter belong to Fer.
Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 11:07 - Jul 23 with 1917 viewsE20Jack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 10:49 - Jul 23 by icecoldjack

I think we do indeed disagree but let me first clarify.

My point is that we are comparing him with Fer !! thats how good a player Wilshire really is at this point in time . Fer scored more goals than Jack, is he really that good a player when he is comparable to a player we paid just a few million for from a relegated team .

We shouldn't really be mentioning them in the same breath stats wise but can , and as for stats, i'm old school on that one, goals and assists are what matters the rest can be important for some but goals and assists are what its about, thats what i meant by stats in my original post, i concede that jack may cross a ball 0,1 times more than Fer so concede his overall stats may be better, but the true ability will always be measured on "how many goals and assists does he get in a season "

Example. Jack may have passed the ball backwards far more times than Fer, giving him a higher percentage on pass completion and accuracy, but it will not win his team the game by doing so, that's why most stats can be negated.

Crosses per game? really ? they are playing in centre midfield so again not really relevant in this case.

What is relevant is goals and assists from midfield and Leroy fer showed up better than Wilshire, my point was that jack was playing in a far better team who were settled into a system and were passing the ball around nicely, jack within that framework struggled to make a serious impact.
When we can compare Fer with wilshire on goals and assists and see Fer comes out on top for me wilshire is not a player that is worth the hype.
However i do accept that saying stats instead of goals/assists is my mistake so i take your point there and should have clarified . Agree that overall stats belong to Jack, but the ones that really matter belong to Fer.

I didnt compare him with Fer, you did. I just showed he was much better than Fer in response to what you claimed as a midfield playmaker. It makes absolutely no difference how many goals he scored, its not his job. Its like saying Mawson is the best center back in the PL because his goals to games ratio is the highest.

He's a playmaker, not an attacking midfielder - he is the one to direct the moves to create goalscoring chances. He did this much more than Fer (and many, many other starting playmakers in the PL at clubs far greater than ours in stature).

Old school or not, nobody who knows what they are talking about just goes on "goals and assists" its completely brainless. You say "he could have been passing backwards" - which is why it is important to look at key passes also and put them into context. It is far more likely the player with the far fewer key passes is the one that is making "negative" passes, which is Fer. Meaning his pass completion is probably the one that is falsely hugh if any out of the two.

How many goals and assists has Leon Britton had in the last 11 years? He has scored 2 in all that time, I will leave you find the assists. If we are judging a midfielder by goals and assists only Leon Britton would be playing for Havant and Waterloovile (and Leroy Fer is three times the player in just one year than Britton has been over all 11 combined - quite a statement)... Instead, as we all know, he is a club legend and possibly our greatest ever player. If there ever was an obvious example of "goals and assists" not being the barometer of judging a player - then Leon is it.

On the small point of crossing, it isnt just wide players that cross the ball, a playmaker drifts across the midfield. Gylfi often puts crosses in, be that from deep or from the byline. Two central players being compared, the one with more crosses generally means he covers the width of the pitch better, which of course suits our style of play more than most.

Fer also scored more in the PL last season than Paul Pogba, the most expensive player in world football. Its meaningless.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:31]

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 11:25 - Jul 23 with 1888 viewsShonky

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 10:33 - Jul 22 by felixstowe_jack

If sell those two it is going to be a long hard Winter.

If we keep them its going to be a long hard winter. 'kinell. Its always a long hard winter.

Its just a ride...

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 11:46 - Jul 23 with 1866 viewsicecoldjack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 11:07 - Jul 23 by E20Jack

I didnt compare him with Fer, you did. I just showed he was much better than Fer in response to what you claimed as a midfield playmaker. It makes absolutely no difference how many goals he scored, its not his job. Its like saying Mawson is the best center back in the PL because his goals to games ratio is the highest.

He's a playmaker, not an attacking midfielder - he is the one to direct the moves to create goalscoring chances. He did this much more than Fer (and many, many other starting playmakers in the PL at clubs far greater than ours in stature).

Old school or not, nobody who knows what they are talking about just goes on "goals and assists" its completely brainless. You say "he could have been passing backwards" - which is why it is important to look at key passes also and put them into context. It is far more likely the player with the far fewer key passes is the one that is making "negative" passes, which is Fer. Meaning his pass completion is probably the one that is falsely hugh if any out of the two.

How many goals and assists has Leon Britton had in the last 11 years? He has scored 2 in all that time, I will leave you find the assists. If we are judging a midfielder by goals and assists only Leon Britton would be playing for Havant and Waterloovile (and Leroy Fer is three times the player in just one year than Britton has been over all 11 combined - quite a statement)... Instead, as we all know, he is a club legend and possibly our greatest ever player. If there ever was an obvious example of "goals and assists" not being the barometer of judging a player - then Leon is it.

On the small point of crossing, it isnt just wide players that cross the ball, a playmaker drifts across the midfield. Gylfi often puts crosses in, be that from deep or from the byline. Two central players being compared, the one with more crosses generally means he covers the width of the pitch better, which of course suits our style of play more than most.

Fer also scored more in the PL last season than Paul Pogba, the most expensive player in world football. Its meaningless.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 11:31]

I think you miss my point . What i'm saying is that Fer (not specific but just as an example) is comparable to Wilshire when the reality is that he should not be, i'm not trying to match them up specifically here, i threw in leroy as an example of a midfielder to compare .

Not direct comparison but as a guide to what Jack hasn't done considering his hype.

Whileshire is a centre midfielder who also plays attacking midfield.
Leroy Fer is a centre midfielder who also plays attacking midfield.

Wilshire played 19 times as a centre or attacking midfielder and only 4 games as a defensive midfielder.
Fer played 23 times as a centre or attacking midfielder and 3 games as a defensive midfielder.

So their jobs have been comparable over the last season, both have played varying roles for their teams and if we use the wonder of the internet they have occupied the same parts of the field over the last season.
So i would argue it is jacks job to chip in with a few goals and i would say that Fer did better than him, and that the key passes, of which jack is the superior player was only better by 0.2 in a team that is set up that way.
How can Fer be better on that stat when its clear the Swans wern't set up to play that type of football with Llorente up top ?

Both were however in the right parts of the field to chip in with a few goals, Fer got more than Jack.

If Wilshire was all that then why isn't eddy howe trying to sign him? I'm not suggesting for one moment that Fer is a better player overall but what i was trying to say is that our cheap buy form a relegated team wasn't hardley any different to Englands next best thing/midfield genius jack wilshire.
Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 12:07 - Jul 23 with 1846 viewsE20Jack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 11:46 - Jul 23 by icecoldjack

I think you miss my point . What i'm saying is that Fer (not specific but just as an example) is comparable to Wilshire when the reality is that he should not be, i'm not trying to match them up specifically here, i threw in leroy as an example of a midfielder to compare .

Not direct comparison but as a guide to what Jack hasn't done considering his hype.

Whileshire is a centre midfielder who also plays attacking midfield.
Leroy Fer is a centre midfielder who also plays attacking midfield.

Wilshire played 19 times as a centre or attacking midfielder and only 4 games as a defensive midfielder.
Fer played 23 times as a centre or attacking midfielder and 3 games as a defensive midfielder.

So their jobs have been comparable over the last season, both have played varying roles for their teams and if we use the wonder of the internet they have occupied the same parts of the field over the last season.
So i would argue it is jacks job to chip in with a few goals and i would say that Fer did better than him, and that the key passes, of which jack is the superior player was only better by 0.2 in a team that is set up that way.
How can Fer be better on that stat when its clear the Swans wern't set up to play that type of football with Llorente up top ?

Both were however in the right parts of the field to chip in with a few goals, Fer got more than Jack.

If Wilshire was all that then why isn't eddy howe trying to sign him? I'm not suggesting for one moment that Fer is a better player overall but what i was trying to say is that our cheap buy form a relegated team wasn't hardley any different to Englands next best thing/midfield genius jack wilshire.

But surely Paul Pogba shouldnt be comparable to Fer either - yet Fer scored more than him and only has 2 assists less in a side that was challenging for the league trophy. However when you drill down into more meaningful stats you can see that Pogbas key passes per game stand at 1.9 which is the key stat rather than hoals scored, which is slightly more than £45m man Siggy at 1.7, who stands again a little higher than Wilshere at 1.5. Which is a world away from Fer's 0.5 (not sure how you work out it is only 0.2 better).

Thats all there is to it really. I have showed you why goals and assists are not the barometer for a midfield playmaker, so to purely judge them on that is mental. If that were the case Fer should be worth £100m in regards to Pogbas valuation. And Gylfi should be be worth £150m and the most expensive midfield player in world football, or close to. But this is why players arent valued or judged on your criteria but the more rounded approach like I explained.

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 12:46 - Jul 23 with 1816 viewsjasper_T

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:42 - Jul 23 by E20Jack

I agree Hobo, but Tammy has just been given decent money and a 4 year contract by Chelsea prior to joining us. I think he is incredible for a 19 year old. I full expect him to be competing for a first team place there.

I think we have essentially got the 2017 version of Daniel Sturridge (not in style, but the future the olayer has).

No way does Tammy Abraham ever make it at Chelsea.
Login to get fewer ads

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 12:52 - Jul 23 with 1795 viewsicecoldjack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 12:07 - Jul 23 by E20Jack

But surely Paul Pogba shouldnt be comparable to Fer either - yet Fer scored more than him and only has 2 assists less in a side that was challenging for the league trophy. However when you drill down into more meaningful stats you can see that Pogbas key passes per game stand at 1.9 which is the key stat rather than hoals scored, which is slightly more than £45m man Siggy at 1.7, who stands again a little higher than Wilshere at 1.5. Which is a world away from Fer's 0.5 (not sure how you work out it is only 0.2 better).

Thats all there is to it really. I have showed you why goals and assists are not the barometer for a midfield playmaker, so to purely judge them on that is mental. If that were the case Fer should be worth £100m in regards to Pogbas valuation. And Gylfi should be be worth £150m and the most expensive midfield player in world football, or close to. But this is why players arent valued or judged on your criteria but the more rounded approach like I explained.

We arn't talking about Pogba or Leon for that matter, i don't know what role Pogba performs at Man utd but it's fair to say the bloke has been a let down, even more than Jack Wilshire at Bournemouth .

Pogba has at least proven himself at the highest level in Italy , Jack has done pretty much nothing to deserve the hype he gets, Fer had a decent season in a relegation side and fulfiled his role in the team.

Players can perform at higher levels than others, some can keep concentration for 90 mins some blow hot and cold etc,etc it doesn't just boil down to numbers i'm sorry to say. Stats? you've shown nothing really other than how you interpret the stats, and we all know that stats can be shown to prove anything. What managers will look for in a midfield player is someone who will score and assist goals as well as carry out their primary task, some are better at that than others which is why some cost a lot more .

What you are trying to prove is the money ball theory, where stats are the king and the font of all knowledge, it works in some sports but as of yet not in football!!

If it was all about the faff you persist in talking about then there would be no £15m mistakes at the Swans or 65k a week free transfer fails or £3,5 m full backs who never played etc,etc .

you are trying to apply science to football and that just doesn't work, if it did then it would be easy to buy a Michu or mharez type player. The stats that matter and always will matter are goals/assists ,clean sheets etc,etc the rest while being helpful to determine the final few % of ability and certain traits arn't the whole story just a part of it .

If Pogba reduced his tally of 1.9 to say 1.1 but scored 10 goals more would Man utd have finished higher in the table ? would Jose prefer a passing stat or a higher finish and more goals form his star player?

my original point was that Fer who is an average Joe footballer compares with Wilshire who will cost double the wages will have triple the transfer fee and has an awful injury record. They played similar roles and Fer scored more goals which to 99% are more important than the passing stats of both .
Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 12:59 - Jul 23 with 1761 viewsjedijack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 12:46 - Jul 23 by jasper_T

Bookmarked. :)
Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 13:01 - Jul 23 with 1756 viewsraynor94

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 12:46 - Jul 23 by jasper_T

You just can't help yourself

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 13:42 - Jul 23 with 1707 viewsE20Jack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 12:52 - Jul 23 by icecoldjack

We arn't talking about Pogba or Leon for that matter, i don't know what role Pogba performs at Man utd but it's fair to say the bloke has been a let down, even more than Jack Wilshire at Bournemouth .

Pogba has at least proven himself at the highest level in Italy , Jack has done pretty much nothing to deserve the hype he gets, Fer had a decent season in a relegation side and fulfiled his role in the team.

Players can perform at higher levels than others, some can keep concentration for 90 mins some blow hot and cold etc,etc it doesn't just boil down to numbers i'm sorry to say. Stats? you've shown nothing really other than how you interpret the stats, and we all know that stats can be shown to prove anything. What managers will look for in a midfield player is someone who will score and assist goals as well as carry out their primary task, some are better at that than others which is why some cost a lot more .

What you are trying to prove is the money ball theory, where stats are the king and the font of all knowledge, it works in some sports but as of yet not in football!!

If it was all about the faff you persist in talking about then there would be no £15m mistakes at the Swans or 65k a week free transfer fails or £3,5 m full backs who never played etc,etc .

you are trying to apply science to football and that just doesn't work, if it did then it would be easy to buy a Michu or mharez type player. The stats that matter and always will matter are goals/assists ,clean sheets etc,etc the rest while being helpful to determine the final few % of ability and certain traits arn't the whole story just a part of it .

If Pogba reduced his tally of 1.9 to say 1.1 but scored 10 goals more would Man utd have finished higher in the table ? would Jose prefer a passing stat or a higher finish and more goals form his star player?

my original point was that Fer who is an average Joe footballer compares with Wilshire who will cost double the wages will have triple the transfer fee and has an awful injury record. They played similar roles and Fer scored more goals which to 99% are more important than the passing stats of both .

Said £15m striker and said fullback that never played didn't have relating stats, ie stats from the same league as we are competing in. Pogba was a let down for the money paid, but he was always going to be, nobody is worth £90m or whatever it was. He was still one of the best central midfielders in the Premier League and is one of the best central midfielders in the world though. You cant pick and choose your comparisons and then isolate them as if they mean something.

Take a look at all creative midfield players and rank them in terms of ability. I assure you that you will find far more correlation in such stats as key passes than assists and goals. Do you really think Josh King is better than or comparable to Zlatan Ibrahimovic? Zlatan only scored 1 more than him after-all in a much more attacking side. Surely you know deep down that in order to assess you need to drill down deeper than simply goals and assists? Come on now, i think you are just being stubborn for the sake of it.

Would Clement take an extra few goals from Mawson and sacriffice his key tackles ratio from 4 per match to 2? Id bloody well hope not. You have no value in the "Ive compared Fer to Wilshere and they arent that far apart" because then I could reel off a whole host of world class footballers that have just as many goals/assists as less illustrious counterparts.

Fer would be better than Aaron Ramsey and Paul Pogba if your argument had any weight to it what so ever with Jack Wilshere slotting in last position out of the four. Yet using my method to judge a player (using more rounded formula) the ranking goes in order:-

Pogba, Ramsey, Wilshere, Fer... Which I think 99.9% of people on this earth would agree with.

You arent convincing me on this one I am afraid, and would be surprised if you convince anyone else either. No offence.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2017 14:01]

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 07:02 - May 10 with 1412 viewsSTID2017

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 15:47 - Jul 22 by STID2017

If (God forbid) he should have his wish and we sell both, he'll have nothing to post about (we live in hope)

I was wrong on that (sadly) he has found plenty of nonsense to post since the departure of Gylfi and Llorente.
I wonder what gems he'll come out with this summer ?
Sell Fabianski and Mawson and sign two unknowns from the Highland League as replacement ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 08:05 - May 10 with 1318 viewsE20Jack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 07:02 - May 10 by STID2017

I was wrong on that (sadly) he has found plenty of nonsense to post since the departure of Gylfi and Llorente.
Sell Fabianski and Mawson and sign two unknowns from the Highland League as replacement ?

Mawson certainly needs to be sold. For his sake and ours.

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:12 - May 10 with 1275 viewsSTID2017

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 08:05 - May 10 by E20Jack

For his sake maybe, same as Fabianski and even Jordan Ayew and Roberts.
However we'll be a poorer team for it, as unless there is a complete overhaul from the top down, they won't be adequately replaced

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:14 - May 10 with 1268 viewsE20Jack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:12 - May 10 by STID2017

However we'll be a poorer team for it, as unless there is a complete overhaul from the top down, they won't be adequately replaced

For everyone’s sake. Football is a business and we will need to cover some financial holes. The sooner people get a grasp of what we need to do in order to survive the better.

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:25 - May 10 with 1255 viewsSTID2017

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:14 - May 10 by E20Jack

For everyone’s sake. Football is a business and we will need to cover some financial holes. The sooner people get a grasp of what we need to do in order to survive the better.

With Jenkins at the helm though, we may as well just give the money away.
We need a new DOF, a new scouting system, a new manager (together with coaches) and a host of new players.
Then we can sell , safe in the knowledge we have someone who can run a football club

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:28 - May 10 with 1252 viewsE20Jack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:25 - May 10 by STID2017

With Jenkins at the helm though, we may as well just give the money away.
We need a new DOF, a new scouting system, a new manager (together with coaches) and a host of new players.
Then we can sell , safe in the knowledge we have someone who can run a football club

Agree we need a fresh approach. But Jenkins also presided over our most successful ever era and brought some of the best players ever seen at our club here. As unpalletable as that is, it is a fact.

Although we do not need to sell Alfie in order to reinvest, we will need to sell him to cover any losses that the parachute payments can’t. We have to regulate our expenses.

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:31 - May 10 with 1248 viewsawayjack

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 07:02 - May 10 by STID2017

Funny how big egos with strong optinions can never be wrong.
Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:39 - May 10 with 1238 viewsSTID2017

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:28 - May 10 by E20Jack

Agree we need a fresh approach. But Jenkins also presided over our most successful ever era and brought some of the best players ever seen at our club here. As unpalletable as that is, it is a fact.

Although we do not need to sell Alfie in order to reinvest, we will need to sell him to cover any losses that the parachute payments can’t. We have to regulate our expenses.

Until the time it all started to fall apart under Monk, I was as grateful as anyone for everything HJ and co had done, getting us into the PL and keeping us there.
Sadly, for reasons best known to himself, HJ became power hungry and began making or guiding the club towards making, several bad choices, leading to where we are today.
No one can take away what we have achieved, but it's where we go from here that counts now.

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:47 - May 10 with 1219 viewsLeonWasGod

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 09:12 - May 10 by STID2017

The Ayews have to go. Andre will be snapped up, and we can't keep sticking a goal-shy winger at the focal point of our attack and expect to get anywhere. If he stays he can only be in a support role behind someone like Ollie or out wide. But I'm not sure he'll stay - he looked disinterested at Villa when they went down.

Fab will be snapped up, sadly (I bet of all of them he's the one who would like to stay).

Roberts we just have to develop in the Championship (being a bit premature here, I know but I 'm struggling to see us beating Stoke by more than 1 goal, if at all). People like him are the future of this club. The U23s play nice stuff and they're all schooled in the 'Swansea Way' we want to see again.
Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 18:11 - May 10 with 1126 viewsperplex

Sigurdsson Llorente Cork on 08:05 - May 10 by E20Jack

If we are offered anything near the sums being mentioned for Mawson sell him asap decent player but no where near as good as some are making him out to be.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024