Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alfie Vs homophobia 21:34 - Jul 27 with 28618 viewsBanosswan

Depressing.

Anyone caught chanting, automatic two year ban.

PFA are clueless.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:30 - Jul 28 with 2125 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:22 - Jul 28 by max936

Thanks, but I'm not Homophobic though I have family members who are gay not that, that makes any difference, my point was not directed at those programmes, just that its the same person making them and we all know that person as a massive ego.

That's the way I read your posts, Max. I saw it as you having an issue with Alfie and not the programme. I felt the same way.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:31 - Jul 28 with 2122 viewsmax936

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:04 - Jul 28 by Mo_Wives

I just did speak my mind. I don't care about people disagreeing with me, I welcome it.

I agree with you. Nobody should have to fear 'coming out' and if they do, there is probably a reason for it...let's say an atmosphere where they feel they may get abuse. It does not help to dismiss their concerns, we should instead honestly look at the situation and assess the problem so we can find a solution.

Now I hope you agree with me. Nobody should have to fear saying what they want to say and if they do, there is probably a reason for it....let's say an atmosphere where they feel they may get abused. It does not help to dismiss their concerns, we should instead honestly look at the situation and assess the problem so we can find a solution.

Superb Post.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:38 - Jul 28 with 2101 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:31 - Jul 28 by max936

Superb Post.

Thank you, Max

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:38 - Jul 28 with 2097 viewsjack247

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:30 - Jul 28 by Mo_Wives

That's the way I read your posts, Max. I saw it as you having an issue with Alfie and not the programme. I felt the same way.

You're absolutely right. Some people are too blinkered to realise that disliking an individual who happens to be gay, doesn't make you homophobic.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:41 - Jul 28 with 2081 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:38 - Jul 28 by jack247

You're absolutely right. Some people are too blinkered to realise that disliking an individual who happens to be gay, doesn't make you homophobic.

Who has accused anyone of being homophobic?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:42 - Jul 28 with 2081 viewsexiledclaseboy

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:38 - Jul 28 by jack247

But disliking that person because they are gay does.

For the record "Alfie" gets on my tits and I didn't see the show in question.

Poll: Tory leader

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:48 - Jul 28 with 2053 viewsjack247

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:41 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Who has accused anyone of being homophobic?

It was a general observation, do you disagree?
Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:51 - Jul 28 with 2043 viewsjack247

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:42 - Jul 28 by exiledclaseboy

But disliking that person because they are gay does.

For the record "Alfie" gets on my tits and I didn't see the show in question.

I agree with everything you've said there. I don't mind him, but I wish he'd give it a rest. He has a very valid point, but there's only so many times he can make it with out coming across as a media whore or a pity whore.
Login to get fewer ads

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:52 - Jul 28 with 2034 viewsexiledclaseboy

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:51 - Jul 28 by jack247

I agree with everything you've said there. I don't mind him, but I wish he'd give it a rest. He has a very valid point, but there's only so many times he can make it with out coming across as a media whore or a pity whore.

Completely agree, apart from the not minding him bit. That's boring, I'm off to find another thread to argue with someone on.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2017 19:52]

Poll: Tory leader

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:52 - Jul 28 with 2030 viewsJackfath

I hope he continues until something happens. Perhaps the powers that be will hold the same opinion as you and do something to shut him up?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:54 - Jul 28 with 2022 viewsGaryjack

So if he's a media whore and a pity whore who's gay, then you are implying that he's a gay whore as well? That's an awful thing to say Tim I must be honest.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:54 - Jul 28 with 2019 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:52 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

I hope he continues until something happens. Perhaps the powers that be will hold the same opinion as you and do something to shut him up?

Ball gag?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:56 - Jul 28 with 2009 viewsGaryjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:54 - Jul 28 by Mo_Wives

Ball gag?

Butt plug.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:57 - Jul 28 with 1996 viewsMo_Wives

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:56 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

Butt plug.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:00 - Jul 28 with 1981 viewsjack247

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:52 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Making the same programme over and over with different slants won't do that. It will keep him relevant and make him lots of money though.

Do you agree that disliking a particular gay person doesn't make you homophobic?
Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:01 - Jul 28 with 1971 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:00 - Jul 28 by jack247

Making the same programme over and over with different slants won't do that. It will keep him relevant and make him lots of money though.

Do you agree that disliking a particular gay person doesn't make you homophobic?

So what if it makes him lots of money?

I agree with your statement obviously, but I fail to see what on earth that has to do with the clear problems facing the sport of which we are all fans of.

Evidence: two posts by grown men with children making ball and butt plug "jokes".

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:02 - Jul 28 with 1965 viewsjack247

Alfie Vs homophobia on 19:54 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

So if he's a media whore and a pity whore who's gay, then you are implying that he's a gay whore as well? That's an awful thing to say Tim I must be honest.

If he's a gay whore that's his business. I'm assuming he's not because he hasn't made a documentary about it.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:06 - Jul 28 with 1949 viewsjack247

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:01 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

I agree with your statement obviously, but I fail to see what on earth that has to do with the clear problems facing the sport of which we are all fans of.

Evidence: two posts by grown men with children making ball and butt plug "jokes".

The point is, he gives the impression that he makes these programmes to make money and stay in the limelight. As I said earlier in this thread, I watched him on natural born winners and he came across as a decent guy. As soon as his sexuality is on the agenda he turns into a tit
Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:07 - Jul 28 with 1943 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:06 - Jul 28 by jack247

The point is, he gives the impression that he makes these programmes to make money and stay in the limelight. As I said earlier in this thread, I watched him on natural born winners and he came across as a decent guy. As soon as his sexuality is on the agenda he turns into a tit

That's your opinion. Whether that's the case is up for debate. Regardless, it still doesn't alter the underlying issues.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:08 - Jul 28 with 1940 viewsGaryjack

Well yes that's it, any gay people that i know would find my comments hilarious! But you're far to wrapped up in your political correctness to realIse that.
Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:09 - Jul 28 with 1931 viewsMo_Wives

I'm so, so sorry for making an inappropriate joke. I hope you can forgive me.

FWIW, Gary's joke was more about the man talking from his arse...and it was a superb joke.

Do you think we should ban jokes about gay people? or do you think we treat them the same as everyone else?...you know, equality.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:10 - Jul 28 with 1930 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:08 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

Well yes that's it, any gay people that i know would find my comments hilarious! But you're far to wrapped up in your political correctness to realIse that.

How many do you know? What do they think about the issues highlighted in the programme.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:12 - Jul 28 with 1916 viewsGaryjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:10 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

How many do you know? What do they think about the issues highlighted in the programme.

Oh, and now you revert to being a tvvat!
Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:21 - Jul 28 with 1880 viewsJackfath

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:12 - Jul 28 by Garyjack

Oh, and now you revert to being a tvvat!

Wow.

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:40 - Jul 28 with 1843 viewsGaryjack

Alfie Vs homophobia on 20:21 - Jul 28 by Jackfath

Wow.

Why 'Wow'? You seriously think i have consulted any gay people i have met in my life over this programme? It's called life experience, maybe you should get one instead of taking what YOU think is the moral high ground on an internet forum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024