Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time for the Trust to step in re Siggy. 16:07 - Aug 2 with 4830 viewsTheResurrection

Clement wants him out.

Clement needs to prepare for the season and get replacements in.

The Americans are stubbornly holding out for £50m

But this is having a major wider implication.

The fans. The 21% owners have spoken. The Trust MUST deliver our message immediately.

GET THE DEAL DONE.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Time for the Trust to step in re Siggy. on 21:03 - Aug 2 with 901 viewsWarwickHunt

Time for the Trust to step in re Siggy. on 16:23 - Aug 2 by KGriz16

PC has said numerous times he would rather Gylfi Sigurdsson stay

Mandy Rice-Davies was unavailable for comment.
Time for the Trust to step in re Siggy. on 21:10 - Aug 2 with 864 viewssplJack

Time for the Trust to step in re Siggy. on 21:03 - Aug 2 by WarwickHunt

Mandy Rice-Davies was unavailable for comment.

Well you would say that...
Time for the Trust to step in re Siggy. on 21:13 - Aug 2 with 848 viewsjack247

Time for the Trust to step in re Siggy. on 20:52 - Aug 2 by 34dfgdf54

Don't get me wrong here, if it was a few weeks back, sell both and replace with players which like you said, make us more fluid and dynamic in attack, in footballing terms it's too late now if you ask me, I'd be keeping both.

Back to the post, what makes you think Clement would sell and change the way we play. According to Derby fans his teams were defence first and quite one dimensional going forward, he's not a manager in the Laudrup / Martinez mould, completely different ideas about how teams should play.

I pretty much said the same thing a week or two back. Start of the summer I definitely would have twisted, the closer we get to the start of the season, the more it makes sense to stick. It looks very much like Gylfi at least is going though. On top of that, Gylfi has had one pre season game and Llorente has got a gammy arm. If we get replacements in, it's not going to take them much longer to integrate than it will to get those two match fit.

As for the Derby thing, he only had half a season and he was working with the players he had. He's never going to be a Laudrup, he is always going to prioritise shape and discipline over flair. We had our moments under him last season though. He strikes me as the kind of manager who likes to play football at the right time in the right area of the pitch.
Time for the Trust to step in re Siggy. on 21:14 - Aug 2 with 843 viewsItchySphincter

Time for the Trust to step in re Siggy. on 20:40 - Aug 2 by Swanjaxs

Your missing one vital point ..... Gylfi Sigurdsson wants away to Everton! Forget about the contract extension he signed this time last year, he wants out, his position is now untenable at Swansea City Football ClubI
[Post edited 2 Aug 2017 20:42]

Nah, no such thing as untenable. If he smacks in a 25 yard winner against Southampton all will be forgiven. There is one thing driving this sale and it's the spondoolics.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Time for the Trust to step in re Siggy. on 23:03 - Aug 2 with 704 viewsQJumpingJack

Personally, I am not too sure the Trust should be heavily involved with transfers.
The priority for them is to protect the fans ie £20 for Sampdoria is unacceptable especially when it is on S4C
Time for the Trust to step in re Siggy. on 23:05 - Aug 2 with 698 viewsMeraki

Time for the Trust to step in re Siggy. on 23:03 - Aug 2 by QJumpingJack

Personally, I am not too sure the Trust should be heavily involved with transfers.
The priority for them is to protect the fans ie £20 for Sampdoria is unacceptable especially when it is on S4C

And £220 for disabled parking!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024