Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This has been happening since 2011! 23:13 - Aug 3 with 2117 viewsSwanzay

Utterly shameful...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40814824

Due to Tory cuts!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2017 23:14]
This has been happening since 2011! on 03:29 - Aug 4 with 2015 viewsLoyal

He states he shouldn't have to deal with the problems thrown up by his case.
Fcking idiot.
How does he think cases get before him, by magic.
The fact any public service can be bothered after such cuts is more relevant, he should be fcking thankful he has soemthing to do.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This has been happening since 2011! on 06:44 - Aug 4 with 1960 views3swan

This has been happening since 2011! on 03:29 - Aug 4 by Loyal

Fcking idiot.
The fact any public service can be bothered after such cuts is more relevant, he should be fcking thankful he has soemthing to do.

That isn't how I read it

I think his comments were in fact having a go at the whole way that cases like this are treated. Basically saying that support system is woeful, and not having a go at the people doing their jobs as best they can.
This has been happening since 2011! on 08:22 - Aug 4 with 1845 viewsJack_Meoff

This has been happening since 2011! on 03:29 - Aug 4 by Loyal

Fcking idiot.

He's clearly commenting on the fact that there's no support network for the person in question, that he's unable to signpost her to get the necessary help rather then p*ssed off that he has 'something to do,' surely?!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

This has been happening since 2011! on 08:39 - Aug 4 with 1826 viewsPegojack

I'll do the survey when I get home next week. On holiday in Poland at the moment, near Kolobzreg. Had two cracking pints of Zywiec wheat beer with my cod and chips last night.
This has been happening since 2011! on 08:41 - Aug 4 with 1822 viewsJack_Meoff

This has been happening since 2011! on 08:39 - Aug 4 by Pegojack

I'll do the survey when I get home next week. On holiday in Poland at the moment, near Kolobzreg. Had two cracking pints of Zywiec wheat beer with my cod and chips last night.

That's a great contribution to this thread

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

This has been happening since 2011! on 08:49 - Aug 4 with 1812 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Started way before 2011 when labour started closing all the mental Hospitals in the late 1990s. They called it care in the community.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

This has been happening since 2011! on 08:54 - Aug 4 with 1804 viewsJack_Meoff

This has been happening since 2011! on 08:49 - Aug 4 by felixstowe_jack

Started way before 2011 when labour started closing all the mental Hospitals in the late 1990s. They called it care in the community.

Fair comment. 'New' Labour didn't give two f*cks either.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/the-demi

This has been happening since 2011! on 09:31 - Aug 4 with 1751 viewsHighjack

That was only because Blair was terrified that he would be put in one.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

This has been happening since 2011! on 11:17 - Aug 4 with 1669 viewsLoyal

This has been happening since 2011! on 06:44 - Aug 4 by 3swan

That isn't how I read it

I think his comments were in fact having a go at the whole way that cases like this are treated. Basically saying that support system is woeful, and not having a go at the people doing their jobs as best they can.

Sort of what I was saying with anger.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

This has been happening since 2011! on 16:13 - Aug 4 with 1556 viewswestwalesed

And just to LABOUR the point, the acute Adult Psychiatric Ward in Pembrokeshire is earmarked for closure in the next few years. There isn't one in Ceredigion. So if you're admitted and you live in St Davids or Aberystwyth, you go to Llanelli. Disgraceful and under a Welsh Labour Government.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

This has been happening since 2011! on 16:24 - Aug 4 with 1547 viewsFieryJack

Don't try and rewrite history.

Everyone knows that it was Thatcher & her government which started Care in the Community, not Labour.

She loathed all state institutions - including Psychiatric care.

Private greed has usurped most of the rural asylums which have been converted to luxury apartments to line the capacious pockets of property developers.

Cefn Coed nearly went the same way, and its only a matter of time before it does.
This has been happening since 2011! on 17:42 - Aug 4 with 1490 viewsNogginthenog

May i implore all my fellow posters to avoid becoming mentally ill, it is such an inconvenience.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024