Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. 22:16 - Aug 9 with 10731 viewsSwans777

Flynn, Martinez, Rodgers, Tate, Monk, Rangel, Britton, Trundle and a few more.
Great evening at the Liberty, made me feel proud to be a Jack, my friends. 👍
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:29 - Aug 9 with 4520 viewspencoedjack

Were those who started the decline there ?
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:30 - Aug 9 with 4512 viewsLoyal

I loved it when a few more was at the club, turned us round he did.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:31 - Aug 9 with 4501 viewsSwans777

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:29 - Aug 9 by pencoedjack

Were those who started the decline there ?

What decline, my friend ?
Are we no longer in the premier league ?
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:32 - Aug 9 with 4489 viewsGaryjack

Did they all play a part in the revival of European art and literature under the influence of classical models in the 14th—16th centuries then?
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:35 - Aug 9 with 4477 viewsSwans777

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:32 - Aug 9 by Garyjack

Did they all play a part in the revival of European art and literature under the influence of classical models in the 14th—16th centuries then?

Renaissance, means rebirth, my friend.
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:40 - Aug 9 with 4452 viewsLoyal

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:35 - Aug 9 by Swans777

Keystroke dynamics.
My friend ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:41 - Aug 9 with 4444 viewsGaryjack

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:35 - Aug 9 by Swans777

Not in it's true context it doesn't. But if you wish to take the meaning in a basic modern sense, then do you seriously believe these players/people have been reborn? When they playing next then guv?
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 22:42]
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:46 - Aug 9 with 4405 viewsSwans777

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:41 - Aug 9 by Garyjack

Not in it's true context it doesn't. But if you wish to take the meaning in a basic modern sense, then do you seriously believe these players/people have been reborn? When they playing next then guv?
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 22:42]

My friend, what are you talking about.
Please could you point out, where I've mentioned any players/people being reborn ?.
Login to get fewer ads

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:46 - Aug 9 with 4396 viewsParsSwans

Great post true words Swans777
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:51 - Aug 9 with 4356 viewsjack2jack

I loves planet Swansea, I do.
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:52 - Aug 9 with 4344 viewsGaryjack

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:46 - Aug 9 by Swans777

My friend, what are you talking about.
Please could you point out, where I've mentioned any players/people being reborn ?.

I've tried to be nice, but you mentioned them in your opening post you dull cvnt!

"All the architects of the Renaissance" Or rebirth as you take it as! Dullest tvvat on here since DGT73!
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:57 - Aug 9 with 4297 viewsSwans777

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:52 - Aug 9 by Garyjack

I've tried to be nice, but you mentioned them in your opening post you dull cvnt!

"All the architects of the Renaissance" Or rebirth as you take it as! Dullest tvvat on here since DGT73!

The renaissance is a metaphor directed at the club, not at any player, ex player or manager.
I know it's late, have a good nights sleep and in the morning, read again what I've written, my friend.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 22:59]
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:58 - Aug 9 with 4274 viewsmonmouth

"I've tried to be nice"

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:03 - Aug 9 with 4231 viewsGaryjack

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:57 - Aug 9 by Swans777

The renaissance is a metaphor directed at the club, not at any player, ex player or manager.
I know it's late, have a good nights sleep and in the morning, read again what I've written, my friend.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2017 22:59]

But you named players, ex players and managers!

Trust me, if your wife is a barrister you wont be walking down the post office in years to come to collect your pensions. She'd have fvcked you off for a real man well before that!
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:05 - Aug 9 with 4218 viewsGaryjack

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:58 - Aug 9 by monmouth

"I've tried to be nice"

Well ye you know what i mean like!
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:07 - Aug 9 with 4193 viewsSwans777

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:03 - Aug 9 by Garyjack

But you named players, ex players and managers!

Trust me, if your wife is a barrister you wont be walking down the post office in years to come to collect your pensions. She'd have fvcked you off for a real man well before that!

Have a good nights sleep my friend, and read it again in the morning.
There is a saying, that you can't educate pork, now I know why.
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:14 - Aug 9 with 4143 viewsGaryjack

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:07 - Aug 9 by Swans777

Have a good nights sleep my friend, and read it again in the morning.
There is a saying, that you can't educate pork, now I know why.

Bless you, nothing changes does it?

Anyway, why aren't you DGT73 anymore? Was he banned? Or have you reinvented yourself after making such a cock of yourself in the past? It's actually a simple question to answer mind?
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:17 - Aug 9 with 4128 viewsSwans777

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:14 - Aug 9 by Garyjack

Bless you, nothing changes does it?

Anyway, why aren't you DGT73 anymore? Was he banned? Or have you reinvented yourself after making such a cock of yourself in the past? It's actually a simple question to answer mind?

Have you had a hard day, my friend ?.
I hope tomorrow will be kinder for you.
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:39 - Aug 9 with 4031 viewsGaryjack

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:17 - Aug 9 by Swans777

Have you had a hard day, my friend ?.
I hope tomorrow will be kinder for you.

I'm sure it will. Meanwhile for you, it will still be the fantasy world of whoever you wish to be. Enjoy!
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:45 - Aug 9 with 4008 viewsSwans777

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:39 - Aug 9 by Garyjack

I'm sure it will. Meanwhile for you, it will still be the fantasy world of whoever you wish to be. Enjoy!

I'm glad it will be my friend 👍
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 00:01 - Aug 10 with 3952 viewsGaryjack

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:45 - Aug 9 by Swans777

I'm glad it will be my friend 👍

You are possessed by evil and the devil!

"The power of Christ compels you"!
Say it 100 times, take 2 paracetamol and see me Monday morning.
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 00:06 - Aug 10 with 3933 viewsEasternJack

This tit is one more "my friend" from joining DYSS and Placebo on my ignore list

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 00:08 - Aug 10 with 3921 viewsMrSwerve

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 00:06 - Aug 10 by EasternJack

This tit is one more "my friend" from joining DYSS and Placebo on my ignore list

Innit, f*cking tedious and not even funny in the slightest.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 06:08 - Aug 10 with 3767 viewsSwans777

Goodbye my friend
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 06:14 - Aug 10 with 3752 viewsDr_Winston

The man who turned Flynn's team into winners and delivered the first promotion wasn't there.

"All the architects" my arse.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024