Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ian wright thinks we won't spend any money 22:53 - Aug 15 with 3821 viewsclement

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/10990595/sigurdsson-move-di

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 23:27 - Aug 15 with 3658 viewsEasternJack

Clean out your ears mate. He doesn't say that at all in that video.

Paraphrasing, he says:
- Siggy is the best PL player outside the top 5 teams
- losing Gylfi is disasterous for the swans
- PC has probably been dreading this inevitable moment. And now has a job on to replace

Getting tired of all the mis-information being spread on here
[Post edited 15 Aug 2017 23:31]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 23:29 - Aug 15 with 3638 viewsJethroJack

Fake news mun, its all the rage.
ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 23:52 - Aug 15 with 3541 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ian's Wright Wright Wright

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 00:13 - Aug 16 with 3469 viewsTheResurrection

ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 23:52 - Aug 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Ian's Wright Wright Wright

Ian Wrong Wrong Wrong

Lazy, trollied out pundits. Got fack all interesting to say, ever.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 06:44 - Aug 16 with 3232 viewsDr_Winston

Ian Wright is thicker than Paul Merson.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 08:02 - Aug 16 with 3019 viewsDaggyjack

ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 06:44 - Aug 16 by Dr_Winston

No, he really isn't.
Merton is the worst pundit on TV.
We wI'll spend and despite the fact I liked Siggy, we will become a better overall team without him and with the 3 new players we will sign (RB, AM and a Winger / CF).
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 8:03]
ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 08:20 - Aug 16 with 2933 viewsPrivate_Partz

ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 08:02 - Aug 16 by Daggyjack

No, he really isn't.
Merton is the worst pundit on TV.
We wI'll spend and despite the fact I liked Siggy, we will become a better overall team without him and with the 3 new players we will sign (RB, AM and a Winger / CF).
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 8:03]

I hope you are wright. I would not rule out diddly squat being spent however and a Jenkins comment of 'we tried but a combination of not suitable players and too late in the window prevented anything happening'.
I hope I am wrong ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 08:25 - Aug 16 with 2898 viewsSTID2017

ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 06:44 - Aug 16 by Dr_Winston

I remember him commenting on Talksport about Swans first home game in the PLin 2011 at the "Vetch Field" - he of course meant the Liberty
Not the brightest ....

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Login to get fewer ads

ian wright thinks we won't spend any money on 08:25 - Aug 16 with 2893 viewsjack_lord

How did we manage for the seasons that he ( Sigg) did not play for us?

Why did Spurs get rid of him?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024