Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's been a very stressful day for us all 20:56 - Aug 17 with 3385 viewsJackfath

Can I point out we all still have each other and we're all smashing people.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 20:59 - Aug 17 with 3371 viewsSwansNZ

What people are you smashing? Please tell me it's Huw

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 21:01 - Aug 17 with 3349 viewsJackfath

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 20:59 - Aug 17 by SwansNZ

What people are you smashing? Please tell me it's Huw

I'm a lover, not a fighter. This thread had already not gone as I intended and its added to my stress.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 21:02 - Aug 17 with 3332 viewsSwansNZ

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 21:01 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

I'm a lover, not a fighter. This thread had already not gone as I intended and its added to my stress.

Sorry about that.

Thank God I'm also not a fighter.

Praise be to the Lord.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 21:03 - Aug 17 with 3330 viewsjack2jack

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 21:04 - Aug 17 with 3323 viewsJackfath

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 21:02 - Aug 17 by SwansNZ

Sorry about that.

Thank God I'm also not a fighter.

Praise be to the Lord.

There's no such thing as.... oh never mind.

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 21:09 - Aug 17 with 3270 viewsPacemaker

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 21:04 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

There's no such thing as.... oh never mind.

You are always thinking of others such a good attribute in a poster very underrated on here.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 21:12 - Aug 17 with 3256 viewsJackfath

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 21:09 - Aug 17 by Pacemaker

You are always thinking of others such a good attribute in a poster very underrated on here.

Thank you kind Sir.

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 09:25 - Aug 18 with 3062 viewsPegojack

That's a very nice sentiment, Fathy, come up the Globe at 11.30 on Saturday and I'll buy you a Stone's Ginger Wine or whatever it is you drink.
Login to get fewer ads

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 10:18 - Aug 18 with 2990 viewsLoyal

Back to school on Monday ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

It's been a very stressful day for us all on 10:45 - Aug 18 with 2955 viewsawayjack

Not taking the mick, as increased stress on teachers is a serious issue. What I can't work out is why in August as schools are shut?
It's been a very stressful day for us all on 10:53 - Aug 18 with 2944 viewsMrSwerve

Schools aren't back next week.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024