Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clucas 17:47 - Aug 19 with 47201 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Clucas on 22:56 - Aug 23 with 1856 viewsNirvana

Clucas on 22:45 - Aug 23 by Fireboy2

I've just put nirvana on ignore

Just as I did E20 earlier

They are tedious people who only come on to stoke up reactions from people

I suggest if any of you have any brains found the same

Umm, okay.

Me responding to direct questions/res and his lackeys' open trolling is "stoking reactions"?

C'est la vie.

I'll miss you, Fireboy2.
Clucas on 23:00 - Aug 23 with 1846 viewsFireboy2

Ain't life brilliant when you can't see the sheeite that some people post
Clucas on 23:03 - Aug 23 with 1822 viewsGlyn1

Clucas on 23:00 - Aug 23 by Fireboy2

Ain't life brilliant when you can't see the sheeite that some people post

So I'll be helpful and repost it for you:

"Umm, okay.

Me responding to direct questions/res and his lackeys' open trolling is "stoking reactions"?

C'est la vie.

I'll miss you, Fireboy2. "

Anyway, it's bedtime. The sooner we get to sleep, the sooner we'll wake up to find that we're Away to Doncaster.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Clucas on 23:08 - Aug 23 with 1805 viewsFireboy2

Clucas on 23:03 - Aug 23 by Glyn1

So I'll be helpful and repost it for you:

"Umm, okay.

C'est la vie.

I'll miss you, Fireboy2. "

Anyway, it's bedtime. The sooner we get to sleep, the sooner we'll wake up to find that we're Away to Doncaster.

Thanks for that glyn

NOT

This post sums up why I've put the dick on ignore

It's NEVER his fault

And please glyn don't repeat what the dick posts anymore as I will have to put you on ignore
Clucas on 23:17 - Aug 23 with 1771 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas on 22:23 - Aug 23 by Nirvana

Not a fan of someone calling you out on your bbullsshitt "support" and in-depth "knowledge" of Clucas, there res?

But surely, you watched plenty of "this boy" last season, yeah? Interesting.

Shone so much in your eyes we've never heard you mention him once, amid your endless stream of "F**K SIGGY"-isms. Interesting. 

Either you're terrible at spotting talent (definitely) or you're a ffukkingg liar (definitely, also).

I forgot. You're both. Move along.

P.S. As for "shame", give your threads a look over and maybe you'll feel a little.

As I said you boring nonse. I watched 3 games or so when we weren't playing desperately hoping the other side would get something.

He was a right tvvat at the time as he was noticeable in their good spell. Was being scouted for England too.

Why would I mention him then by the way? I wanted Hull gone, the last thing I was thinking about is compiling a borefest of a youtube compilation you sad, spotty vvanker.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clucas on 23:34 - Aug 23 with 1723 viewsNirvana

Clucas on 23:17 - Aug 23 by TheResurrection

As I said you boring nonse. I watched 3 games or so when we weren't playing desperately hoping the other side would get something.

He was a right tvvat at the time as he was noticeable in their good spell. Was being scouted for England too.

Why would I mention him then by the way? I wanted Hull gone, the last thing I was thinking about is compiling a borefest of a youtube compilation you sad, spotty vvanker.

If you think he is "10 times the player Siggy is" or whatever you said, you would think you'd have mentioned him once, res.

I even created a thread to get potential replacements for Siggy that you and your lackeys' argued endlessly on with no substance. No mention there either. And no mention all summer, while you've been screaming "F**K SIGGY" everyday.

You're just a jealous poser and a bad liar. You have an "angle" you bring to every topic and thread, and it's boring as ffukk.

P.S. I don't create the videos, genius, I just post them.
Clucas on 23:40 - Aug 23 with 1710 viewsTheResurrection

Clucas on 23:34 - Aug 23 by Nirvana

If you think he is "10 times the player Siggy is" or whatever you said, you would think you'd have mentioned him once, res.

I even created a thread to get potential replacements for Siggy that you and your lackeys' argued endlessly on with no substance. No mention there either. And no mention all summer, while you've been screaming "F**K SIGGY" everyday.

You're just a jealous poser and a bad liar. You have an "angle" you bring to every topic and thread, and it's boring as ffukk.

P.S. I don't create the videos, genius, I just post them.

He's not a Siggy replacement though is he. He isn't a one trick pony who got shunted out left to keep his place for his free kicks,

I don't have your time or sad life to spend all my wa[n]king hours on youtube or Bleacher report or Football Manager or whatever it is called.

I'll leave you go through the night Alan Partridge-esque again. I actually feel a bit sorry for you thinking about it, bless you.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Clucas on 00:03 - Aug 24 with 1667 viewsNirvana

Clucas on 23:40 - Aug 23 by TheResurrection

He's not a Siggy replacement though is he. He isn't a one trick pony who got shunted out left to keep his place for his free kicks,

I don't have your time or sad life to spend all my wa[n]king hours on youtube or Bleacher report or Football Manager or whatever it is called.

I'll leave you go through the night Alan Partridge-esque again. I actually feel a bit sorry for you thinking about it, bless you.

Based on the fee and the fact we brought him in directly after selling Siggy, that is essentially what he is. Hopefully, he'll have a few more along with him. Thanks again Siggy for being so expensive.

And of course you don't have time to actually watch football, you're too busy arguing on here all day, everyday.

As for "w@nking hours", please leave the creepy dreams of yours out of this.
Login to get fewer ads

Clucas on 19:11 - Jan 14 with 1377 viewsNirvana

Clucas on 17:34 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

No live. They were on a few times when we weren't. West Ham and Southampton I remember.

Oh, and Palace last game of course.

He's ten times the player boring balls will ever be

One more time for the sheer idiocy from "tiny cock" res:

"He's ten times the player boring balls will ever be "

WHAT.
A.
FFUKKINGG.
IDIOT.
Clucas on 19:15 - Jan 14 with 1356 viewsNirvana

Clucas on 18:13 - Aug 21 by E20Jack

Fans favourite within 6 weeks of this post. Bookmark it.

Hilarious, troll.

"Bookmark it" haha.

Fantastically wrong as always.

"Read and smile".
Clucas on 19:16 - Jan 14 with 1348 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 19:15 - Jan 14 by Nirvana

Hilarious, troll.

"Bookmark it" haha.

Fantastically wrong as always.

"Read and smile".

Hasn't worked out, clearly.

Is Mesa ready yet? You said he would be a class signing didn't you?

Ahem...

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Clucas on 19:18 - Jan 14 with 1331 viewsNirvana

Clucas on 19:08 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

I'm not one to have a list of that nature, generally, although the last few seasons I have it seems.

There's been Monk and latterly Siggy and Llorente. I'm not one for that sort of thing, I normally stick up for our players. But when they are seriously having a detrimental effect on the Club, things have to be said.

This will be a good season, I can see it developing, albeit a bit slower than i'd planned, sorry, anticipated.

Wait till the record signings are in and we bed in. Come mid September we'll be a joy to watch.

Bookmark it.

WOW.

Stunning idiocy even for "tiny cock" res.

One more time so everyone can "read and smile":

"This will be a good season, I can see it developing, albeit a bit slower than i'd planned, sorry, anticipated.

Wait till the record signings are in and we bed in. Come mid September we'll be a joy to watch.

Bookmark it."

FFUKKINGG IDIOT.
Clucas on 19:19 - Jan 14 with 1316 viewsFireboy2

Can you two keep your personal fued off this forum please
Clucas on 19:19 - Jan 14 with 1314 viewsNirvana

Clucas on 19:29 - Aug 21 by TheResurrection

Have I ever let anyone down on this Board before?

Deep down you know I'm right.

Haha, "tiny cock" res strikes again.
Clucas on 19:21 - Jan 14 with 1303 viewsNirvana

Clucas on 06:15 - Aug 22 by Nirvana

Yeah, this is a big worry for me too, 247.

We already have a left-footed, smooth passing midfielder and a quick, tireless left back, both acquired just last window. I truly don't understand why we'd focus on bringing in an overpriced, mediocre option in positions we just filled with good players. We need creativity, pace, finishing ability, dribbling, end product. This guy doesn't really offer those, certainly not to the level we need.

As a replacement for Fer, I'd take him. For all of Leroy's physical and technical abilities, he is one of the laziest footballers I've ever seen. As a box-to-box mid, that's inexcusable. I'd be ecstatic to upgrade to Clucas. But as a big chunk of the Siggy windfall? No thanks. There truly are far, far better players for cheaper prices, still out there. That is not being negative about the guy, it's reality.

We have had all summer to contact every club in the world (and PC has some phone numbers) and somehow we end up with Hull and Clucas for £16.5m? It really is insane, and speaks to how inept we are. If anyone thought Viera's quality was a bad idea for £27m, this has to boggle the mind. And as to the posers claiming they know and love this guy so much now, I haven't seen his name pop up on this forum once, ever. Awful coincidental the usual suspects are now his biggest "fans".

Having said all that, if he does sign I'll support him like every other player and hope he lives up to the hefty pricetag. I've known a few gingers, they're rather passionate, fiery individuals and we can certainly use some of that. Not a bad signing if the price is right.

(FWIW, £16.5m is not the right price)

And now the correct answer...

Spot on as always.
Clucas on 19:22 - Jan 14 with 1299 viewsLeonWasGod

Clucas on 21:28 - Aug 19 by Jango

Totally different positions mun. The same people were moaning about Carrol and Olson in January. Jesus give him a chance if he's coming in. He was one of hulls best players in his first year. In the league. I don't seem to remember joe Allen getting loads of goals and assists in his first season in the prem yet he was good enough Liverpool.

It's quite funny reading back on some of these posts. I'm replying to this one, but it could have been to many.

There's even more moaning about Carroll and Olsson these days. Olsson is the most regressed player for me - looks a totally different player to when he was bombing down the wing with confidence last season.

Plenty of people were prepared to give Clucas a chance based on this thread. He lost a lot of fans pretty quickly though. And we're not the only ones who don't know what his best position is. 2 managers so far this season don't know either.

He must have been playing out of his skin last season and we fell for it.
Clucas on 19:23 - Jan 14 with 1292 viewsNirvana

Clucas on 19:19 - Jan 14 by Fireboy2

Can you two keep your personal fued off this forum please

No feud, Fireboy.

Dimi is the forum troll.

He follows my every post.

Now I will put his idiotic words out there so it's crystal clear what his intentions are.

The troll needs to be banned permanently, once again.
Clucas on 19:25 - Jan 14 with 1281 viewsFireboy2

Clucas on 19:23 - Jan 14 by Nirvana

No feud, Fireboy.

Dimi is the forum troll.

He follows my every post.

Now I will put his idiotic words out there so it's crystal clear what his intentions are.

The troll needs to be banned permanently, once again.

Well dont take his bait then
Clucas on 19:27 - Jan 14 with 1267 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 19:22 - Jan 14 by LeonWasGod

It's quite funny reading back on some of these posts. I'm replying to this one, but it could have been to many.

There's even more moaning about Carroll and Olsson these days. Olsson is the most regressed player for me - looks a totally different player to when he was bombing down the wing with confidence last season.

Plenty of people were prepared to give Clucas a chance based on this thread. He lost a lot of fans pretty quickly though. And we're not the only ones who don't know what his best position is. 2 managers so far this season don't know either.

He must have been playing out of his skin last season and we fell for it.

He's on one today Leon.

Not sure of it has anything to do with Vieras abject performance yesterday or the fact his wonderboy Mesa has been rejected as being up to the standard by yet another manager - but he clearly has taken it very hard today. A bigger troll you will not see. Thankfully he is amusing, and you can almost feel him bashing his keyboard and sweating profusely when he goes off on his looping rants.

Nice to see he "is extatic to upgrade fer for Clucas" though.

As I told Lisa, just read and smile.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 19:29]

Clucas on 19:34 - Jan 14 with 1243 viewsNirvana

Clucas on 19:25 - Jan 14 by Fireboy2

Well dont take his bait then

Dimi's the forum troll, Fireboy.

It's what he does and he's particularly fascinated with me, for good reason. Not hard to look at his post history and see what he does.

He's wrong about everything and I call him (and "tiny cock" res) on all his bbullsshitt.

He needs to be banned permanently, yet again.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 19:34]
Clucas on 19:37 - Jan 14 with 1224 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 19:34 - Jan 14 by Nirvana

Dimi's the forum troll, Fireboy.

It's what he does and he's particularly fascinated with me, for good reason. Not hard to look at his post history and see what he does.

He's wrong about everything and I call him (and "tiny cock" res) on all his bbullsshitt.

He needs to be banned permanently, yet again.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 19:34]

Thankfully you are as stupid as you are thick.

Bait would mean I owuld have had to have posted in order to lure you here.... As opposed to what has actually happened which is you using the search function and digging up threads months and months old to continue trolling the board as you do every few weeks.

If someone then replies to you it doesnt change the fact that you indeed once again started this trolling mission of yours (but it does mean you were "extatic to be signing Clucas").

Thanks for that.

Clucas on 19:43 - Jan 14 with 1193 viewsNirvana

Clucas on 19:37 - Jan 14 by E20Jack

Thankfully you are as stupid as you are thick.

Bait would mean I owuld have had to have posted in order to lure you here.... As opposed to what has actually happened which is you using the search function and digging up threads months and months old to continue trolling the board as you do every few weeks.

If someone then replies to you it doesnt change the fact that you indeed once again started this trolling mission of yours (but it does mean you were "extatic to be signing Clucas").

Thanks for that.

Classic Dimi response.

My words are all there to see, so are yours. Misquote me all you want, I've been right, you've been spectacularly wrong.

Because you are just a troll.

To the mods - Dimi needs a permanent banning, again.
Clucas on 19:45 - Jan 14 with 1179 viewsE20Jack

Clucas on 19:43 - Jan 14 by Nirvana

Classic Dimi response.

My words are all there to see, so are yours. Misquote me all you want, I've been right, you've been spectacularly wrong.

Because you are just a troll.

To the mods - Dimi needs a permanent banning, again.

Yes they are. You said "I am extatic with upgrading Fer for Clucas".

Sorry, you don't get out of it as easy as requesting to ban your opposition. I will not allow you to troll this forum and will call you out on your rubbish everytime - as everyone else seemingly does these days much to your despair.

Sorry.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024