Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women only train carriages? 11:36 - Aug 23 with 14079 viewsHighjack

As we know, all men are opportunistic sex attackers who are unable to set eyes on or be in close proximity to a female before becoming overcome with lust and jumping on her in a fit of rampant gropeage whilst making noises like Sid James in the carry on films. So the Labour Party have come up with a solution. Woman only carriages!

I think it's a fantastic idea as it will protect us men from being arrested for sexual assault. They have trialled this in other countries and it's been a raging success. If it works here plans are already in the pipeline to extend the scheme to child only carriages to protect them from paedophiles and OAP carriages to protect everyone else from the smell.

A statement from the architect of the plan said "This plan will cut sexual assaults on trains by 100%. The current strategy of identifying, arresting and prosecuting the scumbags who assault women clearly isn't working. Here at the Labour Party we feel that treating all men as rapists who can't control themselves and segregating them from all women forever is the most proportionate response to this issue"

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Women only train carriages? on 19:28 - Aug 23 with 1804 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Women only train carriages? on 19:28 - Aug 23 with 1802 viewslondonlisa2001

Women only train carriages? on 19:26 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

Lisa,

I apologise for the behaviour of the men on this thread. We're not all like them.

Thank you Fathy.

I find the only men who are like it are ones with exceptionally small willies. You are obviously a giant amongst men.
Women only train carriages? on 19:28 - Aug 23 with 1802 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 19:26 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

Lisa,

I apologise for the behaviour of the men on this thread. We're not all like them.

Yes...you're referred to as 'forth or fifth picks'.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 19:30 - Aug 23 with 1790 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 19:26 - Aug 23 by londonlisa2001

Don't distort what I've said sweetie pie.

And jokes are funny. You just try to offend as you think it makes you more interesting and 'edgy'.

Lol.

What did I distort?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 19:32 - Aug 23 with 1778 viewsHighjack

Women only train carriages? on 19:28 - Aug 23 by londonlisa2001

Thank you Fathy.

I find the only men who are like it are ones with exceptionally small willies. You are obviously a giant amongst men.

I can confirm he is indeed a giant. It's this big

Women only train carriages? on 19:37 - Aug 23 with 1757 viewsN0rthernLine

Women only train carriages? on 19:32 - Aug 23 by Highjack

I can confirm he is indeed a giant. It's this big

pity it's hanging from his forehead. ;)
Women only train carriages? on 19:38 - Aug 23 with 1748 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 19:37 - Aug 23 by N0rthernLine

pity it's hanging from his forehead. ;)

Well done me.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 19:41 - Aug 23 with 1735 viewsE20Jack

Thank you Fathy.

Without wanting to pick you out considering we just had a head to head on another thread (and genuinely do think you are a top poster regardless). But if this was said to you, do you believe that would be seen as extremely offensive?

If I said you are only behaving that way is to compensate for your tiny t*ts or something along those lines? There would be uproar on here, and rightly so.

The current feminism culture among society is up there with one of the most destructive movements we have at the moment, I honestly believe that. The equality has tipped on its head.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 19:42]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Women only train carriages? on 19:43 - Aug 23 with 1728 viewsFlashberryjack

Women only carriages ?? just about sums up what this country is in danger of becoming.

God knows what the w*nkers will think of next, gender neutral toilets maybe.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Women only train carriages? on 19:48 - Aug 23 with 1718 viewsHighjack

Thank you Fathy.

If you've got to know them well enough to find out the size of their willies you must be attracted to men who make inappropriate jokes.

Women only train carriages? on 19:48 - Aug 23 with 1717 viewslondonlisa2001

Women only train carriages? on 19:30 - Aug 23 by Mo_Wives

What did I distort?

"As for racial segregation, I believe it to be wrong. I also believe gender segregation to be wrong. Or segregation based on sexual orientation."

"A black person hating a white person because they are white is exactly the same as a white person hating a black person because they are black. Both are equally abhorrent and should be equally called out."

Those are the statements I made. You have distorted that into:

'Judges people differently depending on skin co,our and is OK with racial segregation'.
Women only train carriages? on 19:55 - Aug 23 with 1703 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 19:48 - Aug 23 by londonlisa2001

"As for racial segregation, I believe it to be wrong. I also believe gender segregation to be wrong. Or segregation based on sexual orientation."

"A black person hating a white person because they are white is exactly the same as a white person hating a black person because they are black. Both are equally abhorrent and should be equally called out."

Those are the statements I made. You have distorted that into:

'Judges people differently depending on skin co,our and is OK with racial segregation'.

So false accusations are wrong? Now please tell Neath Hemorrhoid to apologise for his accusations against me or back them up. As soon as he popped his empty lil' head in this thread, I thought I'll have him.

I lay the best traps

4D chess baby...4D chess

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 19:56 - Aug 23 with 1698 viewsMo_Wives

And....I'm going for a w@nk

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 19:58 - Aug 23 with 1690 viewsHighjack

Women only train carriages? on 19:56 - Aug 23 by Mo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 19:59 - Aug 23 with 1686 viewslondonlisa2001

Women only train carriages? on 19:41 - Aug 23 by E20Jack

Without wanting to pick you out considering we just had a head to head on another thread (and genuinely do think you are a top poster regardless). But if this was said to you, do you believe that would be seen as extremely offensive?

If I said you are only behaving that way is to compensate for your tiny t*ts or something along those lines? There would be uproar on here, and rightly so.

The current feminism culture among society is up there with one of the most destructive movements we have at the moment, I honestly believe that. The equality has tipped on its head.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 19:42]

I'd laugh.

There's quite a difference between making jokes about men or women and thinking sexual predators are funny.

And equality has not been tipped on its head. Women on average still earn less than men for doing the same or equivalent jobs. Women are still underrepresented at boardroom level. Women are still at a disadvantage when it comes to everyday economics and political (in the wider sense) representation.

Your nonsense about buying women drinks etc is just that. Nonsense. I have bought many men drinks. And dinner. And women too. I would hold the door open for both. I have given up a seat for men and women who need it more than I do. It's called common courtesy.

I've never felt the need though to sweat the small stuff. Not interested.
Women only train carriages? on 20:00 - Aug 23 with 1684 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 19:58 - Aug 23 by Highjack

have a one handed up vote

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 20:00 - Aug 23 with 1679 viewsJackfath

Women only train carriages? on 19:56 - Aug 23 by Mo_Wives

Here you go, you beastly man.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Women only train carriages? on 20:01 - Aug 23 with 1675 viewsMo_Wives

Women only train carriages? on 20:00 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

Here you go, you beastly man.

H, beat you, buddy.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women only train carriages? on 20:02 - Aug 23 with 1671 viewslondonlisa2001

Women only train carriages? on 19:48 - Aug 23 by Highjack

If you've got to know them well enough to find out the size of their willies you must be attracted to men who make inappropriate jokes.

Nah. Women talk far more than you think they do.
Women only train carriages? on 20:03 - Aug 23 with 1664 viewsJackfath

Women only train carriages? on 20:01 - Aug 23 by Mo_Wives

H, beat you, buddy.

He was suggesting you need a magnifying glass. Sadly, as my friend Lisa pointed out, I think the instruments in my picture would be better suited.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Women only train carriages? on 20:06 - Aug 23 with 1661 viewslondonlisa2001

Women only train carriages? on 20:03 - Aug 23 by Jackfath

He was suggesting you need a magnifying glass. Sadly, as my friend Lisa pointed out, I think the instruments in my picture would be better suited.

Women only train carriages? on 20:17 - Aug 23 with 1635 viewsDrizzy

You'd think a high powered business executive from London would have better things to do than debate a teenager on the internet posting memes.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Women only train carriages? on 22:35 - Aug 23 with 1544 viewsJack_Meoff

Women only train carriages? on 17:36 - Aug 23 by Valerie

Corbyn may be able to find a seat then instead of sitting on the floor outside the bogs like a fecking tramp although there were plenty of empty seats for him to sit on.

As you brought it up did anyone else see this today? Newly released Virgin CCTV footage requested by another passenger which would seem to tell a different tale to the accepted narrative. Colour me utterly amazed. Interested in others' objective opinion.

If true, how the f*ck can Branson get away with his patently abysmal 'service' whilst someone who is bringing attention to it is vilified?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Women only train carriages? (n/t) on 22:39 - Aug 23 with 1540 viewssquarebear

[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 22:47]
Women only train carriages? on 22:48 - Aug 23 with 1533 viewssquarebear

Women only train carriages? on 20:17 - Aug 23 by Drizzy

You'd think a high powered business executive from London would have better things to do than debate a teenager on the internet posting memes.

Don't say that. I've just polished the trophy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024