Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? 21:39 - Aug 29 with 3886 viewsItchySphincter

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 21:57 - Aug 29 with 3763 viewsmax936

I doubt it, but apart from Clement talking about him being "hopeful" of a couple of signing's nobody else at the Club has said a word, haven't heard a squeak out of the Trust either, think they've all caught the Jenkins bug and giving us all the silent treatment

We're like Mushrooms kept in the dark and fed on bullshit

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:30 - Aug 29 with 3558 viewsGaryjack

I'm 53 years old, well passed the age i'd get all cooey over possible signings, but i think this one has legs no matter how Itchy is trying his best to ridicule other posters with his poll!

Because that's what you're trying to here Itchy isn't it?
This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:33 - Aug 29 with 3522 viewsItchySphincter

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:30 - Aug 29 by Garyjack

I'm 53 years old, well passed the age i'd get all cooey over possible signings, but i think this one has legs no matter how Itchy is trying his best to ridicule other posters with his poll!

Nope. I've taken the view of the experts on here that Skybet are the most accurate because that what I keep getting told, with the caveat that it might not happen. Seems legit?

What did you vote? I voted no.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 22:34]

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:40 - Aug 29 with 3476 viewsmax936

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:30 - Aug 29 by Garyjack

I know absolutely nothing about this player or Arias, but experience tells me that players named on here that we are supposedly after rarely happen.
Bony Arias and Chadli have all just been mentioned on SSN's, no mention of Sanchez apart from Liverpool having no interest in him, which probably means that's were he's going, probably for the season until they finally get hold of Keita, then again they're after Lemar so who knows

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:43 - Aug 29 with 3458 viewsGaryjack

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:33 - Aug 29 by ItchySphincter

Nope. I've taken the view of the experts on here that Skybet are the most accurate because that what I keep getting told, with the caveat that it might not happen. Seems legit?

I didn't vote at all because of the options you presented!
This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:43 - Aug 29 with 3440 viewsE20Jack

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:33 - Aug 29 by ItchySphincter

Itchy is struggling with this concept Gary (didnt mean to down arrow you).

he seems to think Skybet are suggesting Renato Sanches will definately be signing for us. Even though their odds suggest there is more chance he won't.

Many people dont understand odds and probability, it is nothing to be ashamed of. But those people simply ask, Itchy seems to get angry and frustrated and make threads like this.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 22:47]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:49 - Aug 29 with 3406 viewsItchySphincter

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:43 - Aug 29 by E20Jack

Itchy is struggling with this concept Gary (didnt mean to down arrow you).

he seems to think Skybet are suggesting Renato Sanches will definately be signing for us. Even though their odds suggest there is more chance he won't.

Many people dont understand odds and probability, it is nothing to be ashamed of. But those people simply ask, Itchy seems to get angry and frustrated and make threads like this.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 22:47]

I haven't looked at Skybet fella. I hope he signs for us. Do I think he will? Probably not, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't sign anyone. History is enough of a guide.

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:50 - Aug 29 with 3386 viewsE20Jack

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:49 - Aug 29 by ItchySphincter

I haven't looked at Skybet fella. I hope he signs for us. Do I think he will? Probably not, but then again I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't sign anyone. History is enough of a guide.

I have no idea. We clearly have a decent chance.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:50 - Aug 29 with 3396 viewsItchySphincter

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:43 - Aug 29 by Garyjack

I didn't vote at all because of the options you presented!

Yes or no?

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:58 - Aug 29 with 3329 viewsGaryjack

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 22:50 - Aug 29 by ItchySphincter

Yes or no?

Then it would be yes because of the options i have given in another thread. If i'm wrong, it's no biggie is it?
This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 23:12 - Aug 29 with 3246 viewsItchySphincter

I haven't seen the other thread but don't worry, it's only a forum, you won't lose face.

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 23:18 - Aug 29 with 3209 viewsGaryjack

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 23:12 - Aug 29 by ItchySphincter

I haven't seen the other thread but don't worry, it's only a forum, you won't lose face.

Hang on a minute here. What do you mean by "Don't worry i won't lose face." I wasn't worried before, but now i'm absolutely terrified!
This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 23:25 - Aug 29 with 3178 viewsItchySphincter

Don't worry, it was just a turn of phrase. What makes you think we'll sign him?

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 23:29 - Aug 29 with 3154 viewslifelong

Signed for Liverpool, according to the Daily Star, so it must be correct.
This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 00:26 - Aug 30 with 3034 viewsEasternJack

I would've said maybe, but not any more now that couthinio seems to be on his way

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 07:50 - Aug 30 with 2818 viewsswan88

All I'm saying is this one definitely has legs to it. Whether another club comes in late to get him is another matter, but we are definitely involved and it's right to be excited.
This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 08:29 - Aug 30 with 2701 viewsJoe_bradshaw

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 23:18 - Aug 29 by Garyjack

Hang on a minute here. What do you mean by "Don't worry i won't lose face." I wasn't worried before, but now i'm absolutely terrified!

If that's you in your avatar Gary, losing face won't be such a bad thing after all.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 11:11 - Aug 30 with 2525 viewsJack123

6/5 with skybet now, and others seem to be drifting out..

libera nos a malo

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 16:55 - Aug 30 with 2246 viewscanhecatchit

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 11:11 - Aug 30 by Jack123

6/5 with skybet now, and others seem to be drifting out..

Yes quite possibly now :)

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 17:05 - Aug 30 with 2185 viewsMagic_Michu

He's f**cking signed!!!!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 17:38 - Aug 30 with 2092 viewsGaryjack

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 08:29 - Aug 30 by Joe_bradshaw

If that's you in your avatar Gary, losing face won't be such a bad thing after all.

That's Chef Bergen from The Trolls mun!
This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 17:39 - Aug 30 with 2079 viewsGaryjack

Itchy? Yoo Hoo! Come out to playee!
This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 17:39 - Aug 30 with 2079 viewsDafyddHuw

He's got dreads, mun.
It's a shoe-in.
This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 18:54 - Aug 30 with 1953 viewsItchySphincter

This Sanches fella. Anyone think we'll actually sign him then? on 17:39 - Aug 30 by Garyjack

Itchy? Yoo Hoo! Come out to playee!

It's a poll, it's meant to be fun!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024