Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Country music 09:43 - Sep 4 with 7457 viewscmajack

Why doesn't it get more air time in UK. When I first met my wife 13 years ago she asked me "do you like country music?" to which i replied "I can't stand it".now some years later got to be honest i think it's great.having been to nashville and been to cma festival it's an amazing experience.its not like it was 30 years ago singing about their dead dog in the back yard but it's a bit more pop sound and even rock sound.though there is still a lot of traditional country music which is brilliant .if you are looking for people who can make a guitar talk try watching Keith urban or brad paisley play. I grew up in the late 60s early 70s listening to led zeppelin black Sabbath and deep purple etc so i do like my rock music but i must be honest there's some great country musicians out there like Jason Alden Keith urban brad paisley please discuss
Country music on 14:26 - Sep 4 with 7386 viewsexhmrc1

There have been many great guitarists including the likes of Brad Paisley, Vince Gill and Chet Atkins. Alert Lee is my favourite. Hope you enjoy it.
Country music on 14:30 - Sep 4 with 7382 viewsexhmrc1

Country music on 16:00 - Sep 4 with 7344 viewsGroo

Don't mind this Country band

Apart from that my ears can't abide it

:)

Groo does what Groo does best

Country music on 19:02 - Sep 4 with 7289 viewsjack2jack

Shania Twain is hot.
Country music on 19:46 - Sep 4 with 7253 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Country music on 20:31 - Sep 4 with 7232 viewsNeath_Jack

All well known ones, and the music snobs will probably class them as popular shite, but i likes em.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Country music on 21:09 - Sep 4 with 7204 viewsDarran

An old lady said to me in Neath a couple of weeks ago are you belonging to Charlie Landsborough?

True story.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Country music on 21:38 - Sep 4 with 7192 viewsEilian

Me and the Mrs love Zac Brown Band. We fell in love while traveling in America, both with each other and with Zac and his butties.

She also loves a bit of Kip More

Login to get fewer ads

Country music on 22:00 - Sep 4 with 7173 viewsDarran

Country music on 21:38 - Sep 4 by Eilian

Me and the Mrs love Zac Brown Band. We fell in love while traveling in America, both with each other and with Zac and his butties.

Zac Brown the big Cheap Trick fan?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Country music on 22:12 - Sep 4 with 7157 viewsexhmrc1

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mary+chapin+caprpenter+down+at+the+twist+an

something different from a 2 time cma female vocalist
[Post edited 4 Sep 2017 22:15]
Country music on 22:24 - Sep 4 with 7132 viewsNogginthenog

Country music on 21:38 - Sep 4 by Eilian

Does she love a bit of Kip More than listening to country music
Country music on 10:39 - Sep 5 with 7051 viewsJonnyTheJack

Country music on 10:44 - Sep 5 with 7048 viewsJonnyTheJack

Can't beat a bit of Wheeler Walker Jr too haha

Country music on 14:22 - Sep 5 with 7010 viewsoldcob

My mate, who is a little deaf, on going to the bar to get the round in, asked the landlord "What entertainment have you got for Sunday night?" The landlord told him it was some country and western. When he came back with the pints I asked him "Whats on Sunday night?" "I think he said some c*nt from Weston" he said.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024