Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
100's of season ticket holders outside 16:12 - Sep 10 with 8977 viewsbalboajack

I'm still in a queue for the ticket office along with countless other season ticket holders whose season cards won't scan. Absolute joke. Stewards no help. We've requested that a member of management come out and explain the situation but no one will
100's of season ticket holders outside on 16:16 - Sep 10 with 5512 viewsdickythorpe

Oh dear. Poor show. Surely club need to act here now!
100's of season ticket holders outside on 16:26 - Sep 10 with 5479 viewsbalboajack

24 minutes late and I'm in. Was in the queue for about 35 mins and when I left there were still 30-40 people left in the queue
100's of season ticket holders outside on 18:38 - Sep 10 with 5262 viewsPhil_S

100's of season ticket holders outside on 16:26 - Sep 10 by balboajack

24 minutes late and I'm in. Was in the queue for about 35 mins and when I left there were still 30-40 people left in the queue

What was the reasons given Dale?
100's of season ticket holders outside on 18:43 - Sep 10 with 5235 viewsHighjack

I arrived about half three. The queues were huge, only got in as they were kicking off.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

100's of season ticket holders outside on 19:21 - Sep 10 with 5093 viewsSmellyplumz

100's of season ticket holders outside on 18:38 - Sep 10 by Phil_S

What was the reasons given Dale?

"next level shit"

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

100's of season ticket holders outside on 19:44 - Sep 10 with 5013 viewscimlajack

I got caught up in that too, got in the ground at 4-20.
Joined the queue at 3-40 with about 60 people in front of me.
100's of season ticket holders outside on 19:49 - Sep 10 with 4987 viewsJackfath

This isn't new. Happened last year too. FACT.

Still queues to get in, 30 mins before kick off. It's a pathetic dated system that needs looking at.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:02 - Sep 10 with 4942 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust will sort it out.

Lol.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:05 - Sep 10 with 4914 viewsbalboajack

None really Phil. I tried going in from the Riverside and I think the scanner showed up 'Void' or something like that and I was just told to go to the ticket office.
In the queue were all different stories - some new seasons, some who had moved seats last season, and some just straight forward renewals. A few i spoke to were part of bigger groups who all bought / renewed together and only one or two were refused entry.
One of the chief stewards outside was asked if he could radio someone from stadium management to come and try to to explain what was happening and why, but he said he had alrwady done that and they had refused.
In the ticket office they just took the card and gave a paper ticket, but said they didn't know what would happen going forward. I don't want to say they were unhelpful in the ticket office, as they couldn't do much more there, but it would have been nice to have someone step up and explain what they could.
As it happens, if I couldn't have got in at all I probably would have had a better afternoon, but that's another story...
100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:07 - Sep 10 with 4898 viewsPhil_S

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:05 - Sep 10 by balboajack

None really Phil. I tried going in from the Riverside and I think the scanner showed up 'Void' or something like that and I was just told to go to the ticket office.
In the queue were all different stories - some new seasons, some who had moved seats last season, and some just straight forward renewals. A few i spoke to were part of bigger groups who all bought / renewed together and only one or two were refused entry.
One of the chief stewards outside was asked if he could radio someone from stadium management to come and try to to explain what was happening and why, but he said he had alrwady done that and they had refused.
In the ticket office they just took the card and gave a paper ticket, but said they didn't know what would happen going forward. I don't want to say they were unhelpful in the ticket office, as they couldn't do much more there, but it would have been nice to have someone step up and explain what they could.
As it happens, if I couldn't have got in at all I probably would have had a better afternoon, but that's another story...

I've just sent Dai a text with the response I have so far - difficult to do much on a Sunday evening but will come back to you with more tomorrow. Will keep you updated
100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:07 - Sep 10 with 4889 viewsHighjack

There was a man in a yellow jacket loudly panicking into a walkie talkie but apart from that nobody was doing anything.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:10 - Sep 10 with 4871 viewsJackfath

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:07 - Sep 10 by Phil_S

I've just sent Dai a text with the response I have so far - difficult to do much on a Sunday evening but will come back to you with more tomorrow. Will keep you updated

It happened last year too. If I could use a search facility, i could pop up the near exact same thread from then. I think you said something similar then too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:14 - Sep 10 with 4839 viewsmonmouth

Mine took multiple multiple attempts to scan. Turnstile operator tried to send me to ticket office, but having seen the queue, I insisted he keep trying and it finally scanned.

W*nk system.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:18 - Sep 10 with 4805 viewsJackfath

It's because the barcodes get worn away and the scanners cant read them. That's what I was told last year when in the ticket office waiting fort hem to print me off a paper ticket before I could gain entry. They kept the old one and sent me out a new one.

That was last season, one would have hope we would have sorted this and we've now moved to the next level.

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:23 - Sep 10 with 4772 viewsSwanzay

Bit like the Trust sadly, the scanner showed up 'Void'
100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:24 - Sep 10 with 4767 viewsbalboajack

I've had that problem in the past, but that's when they actually haven't been able to be scanned.
It wasnt that problem this tome - these were being scanned and rejected. Some people had new replacement Cards, others simply brand new season tickets.
100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:25 - Sep 10 with 4749 viewsbalboajack

Thanks Phil.
100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:28 - Sep 10 with 4716 viewsPhil_S

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:23 - Sep 10 by Swanzay

Bit like the Trust sadly, the scanner showed up 'Void'

There we go, you can keep repeating the same stuff or you can be prepared to try and find out the answer for the person who raised it.

I'll do the latter, you carry on with the former.
100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:29 - Sep 10 with 4710 viewsPhil_S

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:25 - Sep 10 by balboajack

Thanks Phil.

Will hopefully get back to you tomorrow - in London for most of the day in meetings so maybe towards the end before I pick it up properly
100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:36 - Sep 10 with 4661 viewsSwanjaxs

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:28 - Sep 10 by Phil_S

There we go, you can keep repeating the same stuff or you can be prepared to try and find out the answer for the person who raised it.

I'll do the latter, you carry on with the former.

Good for you Mr S .... whilst your at it try asking the men in power why the Trust were shìt on? .... now that's another story 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:42 - Sep 10 with 4611 viewsCooperman

I counted my scans today as I've had trouble in previous games. The guy gave up after nine and told me to go to the office. I politely asked for it back, gave it a wipe against my scarf and then returned it. After the second attempt it buzzed positively.

Thank fuk for the lucky scarf and for the patience of the steward. I won't always get lucky so it's time to ask for a new card. I would urge anyone with the same issue to do the same.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:42 - Sep 10 with 4609 viewsPhil_S

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:36 - Sep 10 by Swanjaxs

Good for you Mr S .... whilst your at it try asking the men in power why the Trust were shìt on? .... now that's another story 😂

The answer to that has been given many times although there are a few variations on the same theme

See all this bollox about skeletons in closets and all that crap, those that spout it have no evidence and actually know it wont come out because, simply put, there are none.

It's actually quite amusing when you realise that teenagers can see through it and laugh louder. Innocence of youth maybe?
100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:45 - Sep 10 with 4578 viewsxmastree

Perhaps pearlman should be asked
100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:55 - Sep 10 with 4520 viewsSwanjaxs

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:42 - Sep 10 by Phil_S

The answer to that has been given many times although there are a few variations on the same theme

See all this bollox about skeletons in closets and all that crap, those that spout it have no evidence and actually know it wont come out because, simply put, there are none.

It's actually quite amusing when you realise that teenagers can see through it and laugh louder. Innocence of youth maybe?

WTF 😂 Had a few have you? #ramblingon 🤣

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:58 - Sep 10 with 4494 viewsPhil_S

100's of season ticket holders outside on 20:55 - Sep 10 by Swanjaxs

WTF 😂 Had a few have you? #ramblingon 🤣

Nope, not drinking at all at the moment Not making much sense admittedly but not drinking at all!

Just gets a bit tiresome reading the same old cr@p time and time again to be honest, if anyone ever wonders why people are slow to want to get involved you only need to read some of the comments at times.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024