Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem 21:03 - Sep 16 with 4117 viewsDarran

If you've got the same amount or more points than games played you don't get regulated to the Championship.

No need to thank me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:09 - Sep 16 with 4066 viewsKilkennyjack

Thanks Dazza ....😂

Beware of the Risen People

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:10 - Sep 16 with 4051 viewsDarran

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:09 - Sep 16 by Kilkennyjack

Thanks Dazza ....😂

My pleasure Kilkster. 🤣

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:12 - Sep 16 with 4031 viewslifelong

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:10 - Sep 16 by Darran

My pleasure Kilkster. 🤣

West Ham were relegated with 42 points....just saying.
Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:13 - Sep 16 with 4023 viewsDarran

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:12 - Sep 16 by lifelong

West Ham were relegated with 42 points....just saying.

It would be unusual.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 21:13]

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:14 - Sep 16 with 4013 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official 40 Points Thread 2017/18 by SgorioFruit 12 Aug 2017 16:56
Southampton 0-0 Swansea City

1 point on the board
39 points to go

COME ON THE LADS!!!!!!!!!!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:14 - Sep 16 with 4009 viewsvetchonian

It's not regulation we need to worry about.
What about relegation?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:18 - Sep 16 with 3969 viewsjack247

I don't think 5 points from 5 games is a bad haul when you consider we have played Utd and Spurs.

I'm confident we will pick up points in away games we probably would have lost last season. Only real concern is taking the game to teams we would expect to beat at home. Hopefully just a matter of time before we start transitioning from defence to attack faster and more efficiently.
Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:23 - Sep 16 with 3909 viewsDarran

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:18 - Sep 16 by jack247

I don't think 5 points from 5 games is a bad haul when you consider we have played Utd and Spurs.

I'm confident we will pick up points in away games we probably would have lost last season. Only real concern is taking the game to teams we would expect to beat at home. Hopefully just a matter of time before we start transitioning from defence to attack faster and more efficiently.

Great post.

Login to get fewer ads

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:48 - Sep 16 with 3780 viewsSTID2017

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:18 - Sep 16 by jack247

I would fully expect us to go out and be on the front foot against Watford, who must be deflated after today (although I don't think results like the Man City one give any indication of what Watford are like)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:50 - Sep 16 with 3766 viewsswansea68

Do u mean Relegated ?
Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:51 - Sep 16 with 3750 viewsjack247

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 21:48 - Sep 16 by STID2017

I would fully expect us to go out and be on the front foot against Watford, who must be deflated after today (although I don't think results like the Man City one give any indication of what Watford are like)

I would have expected it against Newcastle. I'm sure it will come, but it's probably going to take Bony and Sanches getting fully match fit and integrated into the team, or throwing a bit of caution to the wind and risking losing the ball every now and then by driving through midfield or playing a riskier ball.

Still, that's next week. Today was great.
Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 22:01 - Sep 16 with 3701 viewsGaryjack

Breaking down teams who we are expected to beat at home has been our nemesis for the past three years. I'm not exactly full of confidence that Clement can reverse that simply because we're not equipped with the right personnel. Not his fault of course, but expect a season of monkball +.
Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 22:16 - Sep 16 with 3616 viewsdickythorpe

Is it also a fact that only the top 7 win more points than they lose?
Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 22:40 - Sep 16 with 3555 viewsswan65split

Regulated?
Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 23:51 - Sep 16 with 3395 viewsGowerjack

Daz in down in the hood.....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Remember this small stat for the rest of our time in the Prem on 17:06 - May 14 with 1863 viewsDarran

Well would you just look at that.
I was just searching for another thread and stumbled across this one from last September.

There I am being right again look.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024