Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch 10:53 - Sep 17 with 36134 viewsDarran

Did any of you hear Jason Price being called a lazy black bastard with sheer regularity?

It's a no from me.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 17:27]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 14:57 - Sep 20 with 1778 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 14:18 - Sep 20 by Darran

Ignore him Costa it didn't happen and that's that.

I don't remember it happening either.

Yeah, most of the time I do ignore him but like a mosquito they can be become annoying.

He's a funny guy! Especially when he gets all defensive and must be right so he can sleep/exist.

Plus he's wrong on his witness/hearing not hearing thing. And as he's so out of his depth and cannot think outside of the box he doesn't know why.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 14:58 - Sep 20 with 1778 viewsbuilthjack

I didn't go to every game then, as I played on a Saturday. But went to every midweek game and the odd Saturday one, plus midweek aways if possible.. So only saw a dozen or so games a season when Jason was playing. But never ever heard anything shouted at him that would offend him racially.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 14:58 - Sep 20 with 1777 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 14:34 - Sep 20 by SoberBaker

I did. One of the group of lads I used to go down with was at it just about every game. Home or away. At first, his obsession with giving Price $hit was funny, then it became tiresome.

I could name him but for obvious reasons I won't.

Oh and the old fella that used to stand by my old man wouldn't shy away from giving some of our 'tanned' players an absolute gobfull either.

So you heard someone shouting at Jason Price that he was a black bastard at every game home and away for over three years?

Nah that didn't happen sorry.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:01 - Sep 20 with 1768 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 14:57 - Sep 20 by costalotta

I don't remember it happening either.

Yeah, most of the time I do ignore him but like a mosquito they can be become annoying.

He's a funny guy! Especially when he gets all defensive and must be right so he can sleep/exist.

Plus he's wrong on his witness/hearing not hearing thing. And as he's so out of his depth and cannot think outside of the box he doesn't know why.

Bless Costa getting angry that he attempted and failed at another debate with his fancy man. Maybe next time pal.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:02 - Sep 20 with 1767 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 14:58 - Sep 20 by Darran

So you heard someone shouting at Jason Price that he was a black bastard at every game home and away for over three years?

Nah that didn't happen sorry.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:04 - Sep 20 with 1764 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:02 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

Still didn't happen.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:05 - Sep 20 with 1760 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:04 - Sep 20 by Darran

Still didn't happen.

The evidence disagrees with you.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:23 - Sep 20 with 1727 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:01 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

Bless Costa getting angry that he attempted and failed at another debate with his fancy man. Maybe next time pal.

Wrong again. I'm afraid your the one that's wrong but don't let that put you off.

Oh, you make a lot of mistakes.... I'm not your pal nor are you my fancy anything.
Login to get fewer ads

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:08 - Sep 20 with 1686 viewsJackflack

I don't really want to interrupt but you're all going round in circles mun.

However... I didn't miss a home game on the North Bank during the JP years...

IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 16:12]

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:09 - Sep 20 with 1684 viewsDarran

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:08 - Sep 20 by Jackflack

IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

Exactly.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:28 - Sep 20 with 1662 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:08 - Sep 20 by Jackflack

IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

The good thing about evidence is it does not discriminate, and it also disagrees with you, which is handy.

What you can say however, is it did not happen within earshot of you - which is something you should be truly thankful for.

I am pretty sure you aren't silly enough to assume you have the ability to hear every single comment every single person makes when shouting simultaneously - especially when there are many people who have now said they most certainly used to hear it often, and not just one player but another has come to light.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 16:32]

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:29 - Sep 20 with 1661 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:23 - Sep 20 by costalotta

Wrong again. I'm afraid your the one that's wrong but don't let that put you off.

Oh, you make a lot of mistakes.... I'm not your pal nor are you my fancy anything.

I don't believe you.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:34 - Sep 20 with 1655 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:29 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

I don't believe you.

There are those that might care whether you believe them or not.

I don't.

And your still wrong.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:35 - Sep 20 with 1655 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 15:05 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

The evidence disagrees with you.

What evidence is that again?

'Quim''and 'minge' were order of the day.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:37 - Sep 20 with 1651 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:35 - Sep 20 by ItchySphincter

What evidence is that again?

'Quim''and 'minge' were order of the day.

The evidence that people have given first hand accounts of it happening. Which needless to say outweighs any amount of people that state they don't recall or didn't hear it due to the impossibilities surrounding hearing every comment at a football match.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:37 - Sep 20 with 1650 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:34 - Sep 20 by costalotta

There are those that might care whether you believe them or not.

I don't.

And your still wrong.

It doesn't matter whether you care.

And its ''you're''.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:39 - Sep 20 with 1647 viewsItchySphincter

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:37 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

The evidence that people have given first hand accounts of it happening. Which needless to say outweighs any amount of people that state they don't recall or didn't hear it due to the impossibilities surrounding hearing every comment at a football match.

Not evidence. Hearsay.

Carry on.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:41 - Sep 20 with 1643 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:37 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

It doesn't matter whether you care.

And its ''you're''.

I know.

But you're still wrong.

Resorting to gramma policing now. I must admit I didn't see that coming, nor in fact do i care as the point is made.

Hahahhahahhha
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:47 - Sep 20 with 1635 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:39 - Sep 20 by ItchySphincter

Not evidence. Hearsay.

Carry on.

I did suggest that earlier in the thread, the evidence as he's put it, fits that hypothesis perfectly does it not?

Pure comedy gold platinum edition.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:51 - Sep 20 with 1627 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:39 - Sep 20 by ItchySphincter

Not evidence. Hearsay.

Carry on.

You don't know what hearsay is, clearly.

Hearsay is second/third/fourth hand accounts. Look it up before you pursue that line would be my advice.

Someone recalling their experiences is primary first hand accounts acceptable in a court of law - not hearsay.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:55 - Sep 20 with 1622 viewsDarran

So to sum up we all agree it DID NOT happen.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:55 - Sep 20 with 1621 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:41 - Sep 20 by costalotta

I know.

But you're still wrong.

Resorting to gramma policing now. I must admit I didn't see that coming, nor in fact do i care as the point is made.

Hahahhahahhha

Yes the point that you don't understand the difference between hearsay and first hand accounts.

point well made.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:56 - Sep 20 with 1619 viewsE20Jack

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:55 - Sep 20 by Darran

So to sum up we all agree it DID NOT happen.

within earshot of you yes.

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 17:01 - Sep 20 with 1611 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:51 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

You don't know what hearsay is, clearly.

Hearsay is second/third/fourth hand accounts. Look it up before you pursue that line would be my advice.

Someone recalling their experiences is primary first hand accounts acceptable in a court of law - not hearsay.

But you using it as a means to try and win an argument, thus it becomes hearsay as you heard others say it.

Was it video recorded?
Was it audio recorded?
Did you document the incident, time ad date?
Do you personally know the person/s who committed the act yu describe? Can you name them or supply their contact details?
Would you know them if they walked passed you in the street?

I'm going out a limb here... the answer to the above is a big fat NO.

Did someone else say to you on a football forum that they did heard it?

If yes, and you are using that as your evidence you are a phucking fool!

If no, I don't believe you heard anything at all and are just trying to seek some attention ...... again.
Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 17:02 - Sep 20 with 1607 viewscostalotta

Serious question for people that went to the Vetch on 16:55 - Sep 20 by E20Jack

Yes the point that you don't understand the difference between hearsay and first hand accounts.

point well made.

Wrong!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024