Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread 13:25 - Sep 18 with 50482 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 19:47]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:10 - Sep 19 with 3505 viewsjasper_T

You can tell with Angel's movement and awareness that he used to be a player.

gj Alfie
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:10 - Sep 19 with 3499 viewsChrisSCFC

He's a Jack!
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:10 - Sep 19 with 3498 viewsakajack

woohooooooooo
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:11 - Sep 19 with 3477 viewsNeath_Jack

Tidy, dream team points to boot as well.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:11 - Sep 19 with 3463 viewsmacthejack

Possibly an own goal off Gunter.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 21:12]
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 19 with 3403 viewsNeath_Jack

Glanced away from the tv to post on here, looked back and for one horrible f*cking moment i thought coach Bob was standing on the touchline

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 19 with 3399 viewsMeraki

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:11 - Sep 19 by macthejack

Possibly an own goal off Gunter.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2017 21:12]

Aye off his arm by the looks of it - they all count!
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:12 - Sep 19 with 3378 viewsjack2jack

Get in
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:13 - Sep 19 with 3358 viewsEasternJack

"You're losing again
You're losing again
Just like Wembley
You're losing again"

Love it

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:13 - Sep 19 with 3331 viewsjasper_T

Sanches doesn't half play some hospital passes.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:15 - Sep 19 with 3251 viewsmacthejack

I could watch Bony hold the ball up for 90 minutes straight.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:15 - Sep 19 with 3229 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:13 - Sep 19 by jasper_T

Not at the races tonight.

#backtojack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:16 - Sep 19 with 3176 viewsswanjackal

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:13 - Sep 19 by jasper_T

He can't seem to weight a pass at all. Passes like someone with rickets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:17 - Sep 19 with 3163 viewsmacthejack

Routledge you donkey.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:18 - Sep 19 with 3105 viewsSospan_Fach

Mawson doing drag backs when he is last man again. i thought he learnt that lesson last season.
We are lethal from set pieces too, by the way.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:19 - Sep 19 with 3037 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:17 - Sep 19 by macthejack

Routledge you donkey.

Bit harsh on donkeys.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 19 with 3014 views34dfgdf54

I'll say it again.

Mesa is the business. Needs to start.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 19 with 3005 viewsBrynCartwright

VDH having a very solid game

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 19 with 2981 viewsSospan_Fach

He was either going to be subbed or see red. There was no way he was lasting 90 mins
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 19 with 2974 viewsmacthejack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

I'll say it again.

Mesa is the business. Needs to start.

Certainly deserves to be in the team ahead of Sanches.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:22 - Sep 19 with 2888 viewsItchySphincter

I think Sanches looks okay. Not perfect but most often positive and trying to get the ball moving quicker and urging people to move in to space, I guess people will be happier once he can't run or pass forward. He's also decent in the tackle and undone by the ref a couple of times.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 19 with 2776 views34dfgdf54

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 19 by macthejack

Room for both. They have jobs to do at opposite ends of pitch. Sanches needs to improve ten fold though. Some good things but too dodgy in possession imo.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 19 with 2763 viewsjasper_T

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 19 by BrynCartwright

VDH having a very solid game

Again.

I don't think Sanches is very good to be honest. He's all hype. It's not a case of adjusting to the league, he was found out at Bayern and we simply have better midfielders here already.
The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 19 with 2754 viewsmonmouth

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:20 - Sep 19 by macthejack

Before Fer you mean. He's been total cack tonight.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:27 - Sep 19 with 2666 viewsmacthejack

The Official Reading FC Vs Swansea City Football League Cup Match Thread on 21:25 - Sep 19 by monmouth

Before Fer you mean. He's been total cack tonight.

Whoever. Clement needs to swallow his pride and play him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024