Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p 19:01 - Sep 23 with 11071 viewsKinsey

I'm just gonna say it.

We bought cr4p, so what are we expecting?

In my opinion, we made the worst decisions of the transfer market.

Who in Gods earth thought Bony was a good idea???

It's sickening to think the amount us fans pay every year just to line the pockets of this w4nk3rs.

What did you expect from our absolutely ridiculous sales/purchases this summer.

Pathetic!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2017 19:02]
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:04 - Sep 23 with 5085 viewsHeadmaster

I still think Bony will come good, as will Mesa and Sanches. However, I said it then and I'll say it now, paying £16 million for Clucas (our record signing) is just shocking. No better than Cork.
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:06 - Sep 23 with 5069 viewsKinsey

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:04 - Sep 23 by Headmaster

I still think Bony will come good, as will Mesa and Sanches. However, I said it then and I'll say it now, paying £16 million for Clucas (our record signing) is just shocking. No better than Cork.

I agree. There's no go in the lad.

I would give anything to have the team we had in the last few weeks of last season. This is just a joke right now.
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:06 - Sep 23 with 5066 viewsunion_jack

Bony was a fixation by the board. Or one member of it which indicates lack of knowledge. I have said in past posts why it was a bad decision and why it wouldnt work. I am still desperate to be proven wrong.

There is enough individual talent I think to survive, if only just, but it has to gel. That's down to PC.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:09 - Sep 23 with 5046 viewsOldjack

Sorry i can;t agree ,it's all about tactics ,setting the team up to SNEAK a draw or a 1-0 every game especially against the likes of today's opposition at home has relegation written all over it ,Clem has to get on the positive sandwiches asap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:09 - Sep 23 with 5044 viewsKinsey

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:06 - Sep 23 by union_jack

Bony was a fixation by the board. Or one member of it which indicates lack of knowledge. I have said in past posts why it was a bad decision and why it wouldnt work. I am still desperate to be proven wrong.

There is enough individual talent I think to survive, if only just, but it has to gel. That's down to PC.

I rated Bony a few years back. Who wouldn't but to think the dream could continue is just demented!

I've said it before regarding Llorente and Bony

Selling a race horse and buying a donkey! Bookmark this!
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:13 - Sep 23 with 5020 viewsWarwickHunt

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:09 - Sep 23 by Kinsey

I rated Bony a few years back. Who wouldn't but to think the dream could continue is just demented!

Yes - but we trousered a couple of million quid though...

*taps back pocket*
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:14 - Sep 23 with 5000 viewsunion_jack

More like buying one from the knacker's yard I'd say but I certainly get your drift Kinsey.

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:15 - Sep 23 with 4992 viewsGaryjack

Don't say such things! I had about 20+ down arrows from the Bony lovers earlier in the week for having the same opinion.
Login to get fewer ads

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:16 - Sep 23 with 4978 viewsmonmouth

I think Bony could be more effective (and yes, I'm not sure quite sure how effective that might actually be) in the right set up, but looking at our team today, and given our manager's demonstrated mindset, I think it might be worth a bet on Bony to score no goals at all this season. Yes that's tongue in cheek, but he won't be getting many in this environment.

Clement needs to get the crowd back, and sharpish, or the players will not want to play for him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:17 - Sep 23 with 4955 viewsKinsey

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:15 - Sep 23 by Garyjack

Don't say such things! I had about 20+ down arrows from the Bony lovers earlier in the week for having the same opinion.

Same here. Why people bum Bony, I don't know.

It's sickening really.

Totally fed up with this shower of sh1t
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:18 - Sep 23 with 4939 viewsSmellyplumz

How did you cope love?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:18 - Sep 23 with 4937 viewsKinsey

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:14 - Sep 23 by union_jack

More like buying one from the knacker's yard I'd say but I certainly get your drift Kinsey.

Haha. Glad you agree.

The Bony lovers are notable by their absence recently.
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:19 - Sep 23 with 4930 viewsunion_jack

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:16 - Sep 23 by monmouth

I think Bony could be more effective (and yes, I'm not sure quite sure how effective that might actually be) in the right set up, but looking at our team today, and given our manager's demonstrated mindset, I think it might be worth a bet on Bony to score no goals at all this season. Yes that's tongue in cheek, but he won't be getting many in this environment.

Clement needs to get the crowd back, and sharpish, or the players will not want to play for him.

He needs players around him who can take the ball wide and behind the defence and deliver the ball to his feet. With pace. And accuracy.

I forget what they're called though!

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:20 - Sep 23 with 4906 viewsunion_jack

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:18 - Sep 23 by Kinsey

Haha. Glad you agree.

The Bony lovers are notable by their absence recently.

Don't get me wrong Kins, I want him to succeed and I'll bet my house on it that everyone who supports us does.

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:23 - Sep 23 with 4878 viewsGaryjack

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:18 - Sep 23 by Smellyplumz

How did you cope love?

i went into their post history and down arrowed all of them 20+ times! It's how i roll!
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:25 - Sep 23 with 4851 viewsSmellyplumz

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:23 - Sep 23 by Garyjack

i went into their post history and down arrowed all of them 20+ times! It's how i roll!

Bad ass huh!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:26 - Sep 23 with 4829 viewsKinsey

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:20 - Sep 23 by union_jack

Don't get me wrong Kins, I want him to succeed and I'll bet my house on it that everyone who supports us does.

I'd love to be proved wrong, but I can't see it.

Well passed his prime, i just don't see why people are clinging to this memory. It's never the same for a returning player. Unless you're something super special.
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:29 - Sep 23 with 4800 viewsGaryjack

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:25 - Sep 23 by Smellyplumz

Bad ass huh!

Shoot from the hip me.
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:30 - Sep 23 with 4785 viewsSmellyplumz

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:29 - Sep 23 by Garyjack

Shoot from the hip me.

🤣🤣🤣

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:38 - Sep 23 with 4752 viewsveng9

It seems your memory is as bad as your football knowledge.

"He's here to score goals, he's a striker. So nope he didn't do ok. And if it's down to the system we are adopting then wtf is he doing here!"

That is the comment you made that several people disagreed with.

Of course a striker can do at least ok if he doesn't score. Nothing to do with if Bony is a good signing or not.
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:42 - Sep 23 with 4721 viewsjasfan

At the moment the only player who looks a threat to the opposition teams is Tammy Abraham.

I think we still lack quality and pace in the side.
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:49 - Sep 23 with 4671 viewsGaryjack

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:38 - Sep 23 by veng9

It seems your memory is as bad as your football knowledge.

"He's here to score goals, he's a striker. So nope he didn't do ok. And if it's down to the system we are adopting then wtf is he doing here!"

That is the comment you made that several people disagreed with.

Of course a striker can do at least ok if he doesn't score. Nothing to do with if Bony is a good signing or not.

Nothing wrong with my memory or my football knowledge my baby lamb, he's here to score goals, it's what strikers do, especially the way we set up. But in saying that he's not offering anything else is he? Apart from a goal on a plate for Watford today of course! I stand by what i said in that statement, every word, and the others i made in the same thread.
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:54 - Sep 23 with 4627 viewsbonymine

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:14 - Sep 23 by union_jack

Most of our team today look ready for the knacker's yard tbh Tammy apart but he can't keep us up on his own !
Wrong team selection by Clement today Tammy should have started & Bony on the bench & no width whatsoever. I really don't see what Clucas offers based on his performances thus far and as our RECORD signing as well ?
It's been a long, long time since I heard our crowd turn against the team & Manager so early in the game but fully justified given that dire 1st half performance today.
Based on the season so far and performances overall it's going to be a VERY long season battling relegation yet again.
Tammy Abraham,Lukas Fabianski and Fede apart, the rest of our squad is Championship material (even Alfie is going backwards at an alarming rate) & losing Siggy & Llorente (our 2 PROVEN QUALITY players last season) and replacing them with mediocre shite whilst lining the pockets of the Yanks is just another step along the road in the sorry decline of MY old Swansea City Football Club .....
Being nostalgic here, do you actually remember that identity in the good old days Judas Jenkins ?
Hope you sleep well tonight under you pillow of cash with a 'clear conscience'.
PETTY KARMA 😉

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 20:02 - Sep 23 with 4572 viewsKinsey

Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 19:54 - Sep 23 by bonymine

Most of our team today look ready for the knacker's yard tbh Tammy apart but he can't keep us up on his own !
Wrong team selection by Clement today Tammy should have started & Bony on the bench & no width whatsoever. I really don't see what Clucas offers based on his performances thus far and as our RECORD signing as well ?
It's been a long, long time since I heard our crowd turn against the team & Manager so early in the game but fully justified given that dire 1st half performance today.
Based on the season so far and performances overall it's going to be a VERY long season battling relegation yet again.
Tammy Abraham,Lukas Fabianski and Fede apart, the rest of our squad is Championship material (even Alfie is going backwards at an alarming rate) & losing Siggy & Llorente (our 2 PROVEN QUALITY players last season) and replacing them with mediocre shite whilst lining the pockets of the Yanks is just another step along the road in the sorry decline of MY old Swansea City Football Club .....
Being nostalgic here, do you actually remember that identity in the good old days Judas Jenkins ?
Hope you sleep well tonight under you pillow of cash with a 'clear conscience'.
PETTY KARMA 😉

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Agreed mate. Fab and FF have stood out all season.
Buy Cr4p Expect Cra4p on 20:06 - Sep 23 with 4531 viewsjack2jack

I feel your pain Kinsey,first half we were p!ss, second half we were poor.
Let's hope PC and his staff have the where with all to sort it out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024