Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread 22:20 - Oct 4 with 11063 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Oct 2017 17:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:40 - Oct 6 with 2503 viewsraynor94

Lawrence, another tidy chance, we should be out of sight

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:41 - Oct 6 with 2503 viewslifelong

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:38 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

They're getting quite a lot of crosses in, and holding on to possession for long periods of the game, we need a goal badly.

We’ve had 3 excellent chances, just get the feeling it’s going to cost us.
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:41 - Oct 6 with 2503 viewsFireboy2

Should've scored there

Ffs wish Ramsey would stop giving the effing ball away
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:41 - Oct 6 with 2503 viewsZZoric

they are playing a more aggressive higher line - we are trying to match them but limited with vokes' lack of dynamism, despite his hard work (thats not his game)
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:43 - Oct 6 with 2481 viewsFireboy2

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:41 - Oct 6 by ZZoric

they are playing a more aggressive higher line - we are trying to match them but limited with vokes' lack of dynamism, despite his hard work (thats not his game)

Hopefully when Woodburn and Robson Kanu come on it will give us a better attack
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:45 - Oct 6 with 2470 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:43 - Oct 6 by Fireboy2

Hopefully when Woodburn and Robson Kanu come on it will give us a better attack

I bloody hope so, my nails have gone already

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:47 - Oct 6 with 2454 viewsFireboy2

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:45 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

Tell me bout it FB
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:52 - Oct 6 with 2426 viewsNogginthenog

Our own worst enemy on times with poor control and sloppy passing but we can best these. Cmon Wales !!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:53 - Oct 6 with 2420 viewsphact0rri

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 17:45 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

Same here. I will say its not the sort of stress I'm ready for at 9am on this side of the world.

We need to get ahead straight out of the gate on the second half. So may slight misses most of wish not on target is a bit worrying.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:09 - Oct 6 with 2364 viewspencoedjack

Get in
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:09 - Oct 6 with 2363 viewsFlashberryjack

YES

Hello

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:09 - Oct 6 with 2362 viewsZZoric

lawrence - warra player
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:10 - Oct 6 with 2351 viewsjack2jack

Get in
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:10 - Oct 6 with 2351 viewslifelong

Great goal by Lawrence.
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:11 - Oct 6 with 2335 viewsphact0rri

Thats what we needed!

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:13 - Oct 6 with 2327 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:10 - Oct 6 by lifelong

Great goal by Lawrence.

Yes great goal.....lets get another to calm the nerves.

Hello

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:14 - Oct 6 with 2324 viewsFireboy2

Now let's push on and put this game out of sight
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:18 - Oct 6 with 2299 viewswhoflungdung

Great chance for Vokes there

Need a second

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:22 - Oct 6 with 2278 viewsMeraki

Great goal, I hope we don't sit back now.
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:24 - Oct 6 with 2270 viewswhoflungdung

Avoiding yellows is important now

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:25 - Oct 6 with 2265 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:18 - Oct 6 by whoflungdung

Great chance for Vokes there

Need a second

We're giving the ball away far to easily, Ledley looks like he's got lead in his boots.

Hello

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:27 - Oct 6 with 2259 viewswhoflungdung

And time to hook him now

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:27 - Oct 6 with 2254 viewsFireboy2

C'mon cookie make some changes we need to put this one to bed
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:33 - Oct 6 with 2214 viewsZZoric

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:25 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

We're giving the ball away far to easily, Ledley looks like he's got lead in his boots.

thats par for the course for him - the euros the same - its his trump card,, lulls them - but keeps soldiering on

lawrence impressive
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:35 - Oct 6 with 2200 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 18:33 - Oct 6 by ZZoric

thats par for the course for him - the euros the same - its his trump card,, lulls them - but keeps soldiering on

lawrence impressive

He needs taking off now, before he costs us.

Hello

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024