Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread 22:20 - Oct 4 with 11064 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Oct 2017 17:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:34 - Oct 6 with 2520 viewsploppy

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:27 - Oct 6 by phact0rri

Austria beating Serbia is what we need. That will put us one behind Serbia on the table. ROI losing would be nice because it'd make that final match a little easier possibly.

What about in the other groups? I'm thinking about best placed 2nd teams.
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:38 - Oct 6 with 2509 viewsphact0rri

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:34 - Oct 6 by ploppy

What about in the other groups? I'm thinking about best placed 2nd teams.

The commentary at the match had worked it out thinking belgium beating Bosnia is what we need as a second seed? but honestly there's so many bits and pieces and woulds and ifs that its a bit hard to say as there's so many things up in the air at the minute.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 6 with 2477 viewsLord_Bony

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/results-wales-now-need

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:17 - Oct 6 with 2384 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 6 by Lord_Bony

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/results-wales-now-need

Austria just gone 2 -1 up

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:21 - Oct 6 with 2370 viewsLoyal

Some great pics from the boys in Tbilisi.
Loads of Jacks there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:30 - Oct 6 with 2345 viewsmonmouth

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:17 - Oct 6 by Flashberryjack

Austria just gone 2 -1 up

2.2 bastards

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:31 - Oct 6 with 2342 viewsLandore_Jack

Get in! 3-2.

#backtojack

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:38 - Oct 6 with 2324 viewsphact0rri

Wow.. I come back after getting employees lunches sorted and see this! Monday is sure going to be a battle.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 22:03 - Oct 6 with 2261 viewsJBT95

I just wish we had won one of our 5 draws right now!

Please let us win Monday and Georgia get something! Imagine that!
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 22:13 - Oct 6 with 2237 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 22:03 - Oct 6 by JBT95

I just wish we had won one of our 5 draws right now!

Please let us win Monday and Georgia get something! Imagine that!

Would top snorting pure MDMA from Pixie Lott's bare chesticles. Allegedly.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 22:15 - Oct 6 with 2227 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone know how the second place table is looking now?

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 22:26 - Oct 6 with 2198 viewsPhil_S

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(UEFA)#Ranking_o
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 22:33 - Oct 6 with 2173 viewssherpajacob

Interesting stat for talk sport.

Wales without Bale draw away in Serbia and win in Georgia.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 22:59 - Oct 6 with 2116 viewsJBT95

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 22:33 - Oct 6 by sherpajacob

Interesting stat for talk sport.

Wales without Bale draw away in Serbia and win in Georgia.

And draw in Brussels.
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 23:26 - Oct 6 with 2067 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 22:26 - Oct 6 by Phil_S

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(UEFA)#Ranking_o

That’s interesting.

According to that if we’re In the play offs we won’t get the likes of Portugal or Italy because of our high ranking.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 08:06 - Oct 7 with 1952 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 21:21 - Oct 6 by Loyal

Some great pics from the boys in Tbilisi.
Loads of Jacks there.

Where are the picture of the Jacks
Seen the big MUFC West Wales flag
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 08:36 - Oct 7 with 1923 viewsThornburyswan

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 23:26 - Oct 6 by Joe_bradshaw

That’s interesting.

According to that if we’re In the play offs we won’t get the likes of Portugal or Italy because of our high ranking.

That's how I read it too, looks like Portugal, Italy, us & maybe Croatia in pot 1 & the rest in pot 2 - we could even get in the play offs with a draw on Monday but we need Belgium to keep focused in their match with Bosnia.
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 10:14 - Oct 7 with 1861 viewswhoflungdung

I d be surprised Ade Durham is aware we played

We re almost anonymous until it's time to patronise us .

Kunt

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 15:00 - Oct 7 with 1779 viewssherpajacob

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 08:36 - Oct 7 by Thornburyswan

That's how I read it too, looks like Portugal, Italy, us & maybe Croatia in pot 1 & the rest in pot 2 - we could even get in the play offs with a draw on Monday but we need Belgium to keep focused in their match with Bosnia.

The farcical nature of the 9th team missing out, could ultimately come down to whether Belarus or Luxembourg finish bottom of group A.
We could end up level on points with Sweden and their GD against Belarus is currently much better for them than their GD against Luxembourg.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 7 with 1743 viewsbuilthjack

Fantastic trip, cheap as hell. I took the equivalent of £75 out with me yesterday. Ate like a horse, drank like a fish all day and until about 4 or 5 in the morning. Still had the equivalent of £40 left this morning. The American landlady of the Irish bar was a princess, looked after us.
Waiting to board now, then a huge huge night on Monday.
Come on the boys let's do it again. Wales.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 7 with 1724 viewsFireboy2

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 7 by builthjack

Fantastic trip, cheap as hell. I took the equivalent of £75 out with me yesterday. Ate like a horse, drank like a fish all day and until about 4 or 5 in the morning. Still had the equivalent of £40 left this morning. The American landlady of the Irish bar was a princess, looked after us.
Waiting to board now, then a huge huge night on Monday.
Come on the boys let's do it again. Wales.

Good to know builthy

Will be there with a few northern jacks to cheer the boys on

Pm me if you fancy meeting up for a few beers before the vame
The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 22:05 - Oct 8 with 1558 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Georgia Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Thread on 16:08 - Oct 7 by Fireboy2

Good to know builthy

Will be there with a few northern jacks to cheer the boys on

Pm me if you fancy meeting up for a few beers before the vame

Hi Eddie, I will most likely only get there for about 7.30 as I am in work until 5.30 tomorrow. I start at 5 too as I have a few hours to make up this week after having a day and a half off to shoot off to Georgia. So will have a few pints some other time at an away game . Let me know when you are going. Everton again perhaps. Catch you soon.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024