Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches 17:28 - Oct 21 with 23712 viewsMyFinalHeaven

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/renato-sanches/profil/spieler/258027

Fantastic job by our DoF Huw Jenkins yet again when it comes to negotiating prices.

This is even higher than the loan fees paid by Chelsea and Man U when they got Falcao, over twice more than the one Everton paid when they got Lukaku on loan and over three times more than the fee Palace paid for Sakho.

Proper remarkable stuff. Bayern must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Come on you Swans.

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:29 - Oct 21 with 11233 viewslondonlisa2001

We didn't.
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:29 - Oct 21 with 11224 viewsLeonWasGod

No idea if that's true, but scandalous if so. I wouldn't take that website on face value though.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:35]
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:30 - Oct 21 with 11212 viewsJango

I thought it was £2nillion
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:31 - Oct 21 with 11198 viewsTom1912

Very unlikely to be true but whatever we paid, it was too much.
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:31 - Oct 21 with 11187 viewsWarwickHunt

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:30 - Oct 21 by Jango

I thought it was £2nillion

It was performance related - they currently owe us £750k.
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:34 - Oct 21 with 11156 viewsthereisnospoon

f uck me that's bonkers. £7.65m on a loan fee is beyond ridiculous. especially for an unproven youngster like sanches. bayern got a world class player in james rodriguez on loan this year from real madrid and they paid just £4.4m.

how in the world does jenkins still have a job? sometimes i think he's trying to sabotage this club. it's not even that farfetched when you look at the stuff he does and the utter irresponsibility and recklessness of it. the nob preaches being financially frugal only when it suits him. then when no ones looking he does things like this and pays £15m for sam f ucking cluclas of all people
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:36 - Oct 21 with 11106 viewsCooperman

Close your eyes and repeat after me in a Roy Walker style...

“It’s good but it’s not right”

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:36 - Oct 21 with 11103 viewsthereisnospoon

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:29 - Oct 21 by londonlisa2001

We didn't.

do you have any proof? transfermarkt is spot on when it comes to transfer fees and loan fees. i recently corroborated a lot of their fees with the player contracts leaked from footballleaks and wikileaks that revealed all the transfer details to make sure of their accuracy and they were right on the money with their numbers (no pun intended)
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:37]
Login to get fewer ads

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:37 - Oct 21 with 11062 viewsTom1912

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:36 - Oct 21 by thereisnospoon

do you have any proof? transfermarkt is spot on when it comes to transfer fees and loan fees. i recently corroborated a lot of their fees with the player contracts leaked from footballleaks and wikileaks that revealed all the transfer details to make sure of their accuracy and they were right on the money with their numbers (no pun intended)
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:37]

Er do you not think transfermarkt just updated their information after the contracts leaked....?
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:40 - Oct 21 with 11017 viewsthereisnospoon

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:37 - Oct 21 by Tom1912

Er do you not think transfermarkt just updated their information after the contracts leaked....?

no, because i go on transfermarkt everyday and follow their posts very closely. the fees that they announce and break almost always end up being spot on with what got revealed in the leaked contracts.

there's a reason why they're the most trusted source when it comes to transfer fees and have the largest database of professional football players on the internet. no place has contacts and connections with agents like they do

if you want to check go to www.archive.org and see if transfermarkt changes their numbers or updates their info in response to the monthly leaks. they don't.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:42]
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:52 - Oct 21 with 10907 viewsShaky

i hate to put the boot in, but the loan signing of Sanches is clearly not a Jenkins scheme.

instead it is certainly Clement's scheme, that Jenkins backed as he should do given his supposed confidence in the manager.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:04 - Oct 21 with 10810 viewsE20Jack

Signing someone like Sanches on loan was something that simply had to be done if the opportunity arose. It did and we went for it. I have absolutely no complaints regardless of if his performances pick up or not. His class has been seen the world over, its whether we could get him playing at hose levels again (both playing levels and confidence levels). Absolutely worth the risk - (I don't believe the £7.5m figure though, so my comments are based on my doubts of the figure being correct).

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:08 - Oct 21 with 10775 viewsTom1912

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:40 - Oct 21 by thereisnospoon

no, because i go on transfermarkt everyday and follow their posts very closely. the fees that they announce and break almost always end up being spot on with what got revealed in the leaked contracts.

there's a reason why they're the most trusted source when it comes to transfer fees and have the largest database of professional football players on the internet. no place has contacts and connections with agents like they do

if you want to check go to www.archive.org and see if transfermarkt changes their numbers or updates their info in response to the monthly leaks. they don't.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 17:42]

Well, I've had some connections in the past (but don't anymore) and just had a look at what that site has listed for us over the last 6-7 years, and for the ones I am aware of, the information is not at all accurate. One or two are close but a lot are completely wrong.
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:13 - Oct 21 with 10727 viewsTom1912

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:04 - Oct 21 by E20Jack

Signing someone like Sanches on loan was something that simply had to be done if the opportunity arose. It did and we went for it. I have absolutely no complaints regardless of if his performances pick up or not. His class has been seen the world over, its whether we could get him playing at hose levels again (both playing levels and confidence levels). Absolutely worth the risk - (I don't believe the £7.5m figure though, so my comments are based on my doubts of the figure being correct).

Has his class really been seen world over? He had a good Euros but apart from that I'm not aware of him doing much else. And performance at international tournaments alone is notoriously not a good basis to sign players.
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:13 - Oct 21 with 10726 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:52 - Oct 21 by Shaky

i hate to put the boot in, but the loan signing of Sanches is clearly not a Jenkins scheme.

instead it is certainly Clement's scheme, that Jenkins backed as he should do given his supposed confidence in the manager.

Shaky, we know Renato Sanches was Clement's idea. However, as DoF, it was Jenkins who handled all the finances and negotiated this travesty of a fee.

Come on you Swans.

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:17 - Oct 21 with 10683 viewsLeonWasGod

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:13 - Oct 21 by MyFinalHeaven

Shaky, we know Renato Sanches was Clement's idea. However, as DoF, it was Jenkins who handled all the finances and negotiated this travesty of a fee.

We don't know the fee.

If Jenkins had blocked the deal everyone would be jumping up and down saying he didn't support Clem. If Sanches flops, Jenkins can't win.

Edit - but if it *was* £7.5m that's a ridiculous amount to spend on a loan fee.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 18:18]
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:19 - Oct 21 with 10668 viewsPrivate_Partz

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 17:52 - Oct 21 by Shaky

I agree. I also think Tammy was his signing. I think both can be an excellent signings . Sanches was the pick of the midfield in a very poor first half.
He was holding the ball turning and spinning and had no movement in front of him. Tammy and Ayew ere static and Narsingh was probably the worst in a poor team performance.
Had these two players been signed along with an experienced striker, full back and midfielder then the story could have been very different.
These two youngsters are decent signings but the rest is the work of our DOF imho and it is starting to look like this will be our undoing.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:19 - Oct 21 with 10659 viewsConcerned_Parent

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:04 - Oct 21 by E20Jack

Portuguese Swans fan here. I'm living in Lisbon right now and am mostly partial to Sporting but I follow the Primeira Liga closely and am very familiar with what goes on, especially when it comes to the crosstown rivals. Simply put, Renato Sanches is just about the most overrated player in the world. Everyone in this country knows it. He had one good season in 15/16, one that may or may not have been a fluke and is increasingly looking more and more like a fluke with every passing day, and he hasn't had a good game for our NT since 2016. To say "His class has been seen the world over" is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:21 - Oct 21 with 10627 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:17 - Oct 21 by LeonWasGod

We don't know the fee.

If Jenkins had blocked the deal everyone would be jumping up and down saying he didn't support Clem. If Sanches flops, Jenkins can't win.

I'm not saying he shouldn't have been signed. My grievance is with the bloody fee. We could have signed another player for that price instead of having a one season wonder on loan, one that we could probably never afford to buy even if he did do well.

Come on you Swans.

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:22 - Oct 21 with 10616 viewsmonmouth

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:17 - Oct 21 by LeonWasGod

We don't know the fee.

Why? Most on here thought he was Messi. In fact, he's looking like Jessie.

I wouldn't piss on jenkins if he was on fire but he's pretty blameless on this one given the money being paid elsewhere.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:22 - Oct 21 with 10613 viewsclloy2

We don't know the fee.

I actually think that if we gave Sanches a free role and played him higher up the pitch and told to run at defenders we would get more from him. At least he's always looking for the ball, and doesn't look to pass sidewards or backwards at every opportunity, unlike the rest off the midfield
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:23 - Oct 21 with 10600 viewsTom1912

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:22 - Oct 21 by clloy2

I actually think that if we gave Sanches a free role and played him higher up the pitch and told to run at defenders we would get more from him. At least he's always looking for the ball, and doesn't look to pass sidewards or backwards at every opportunity, unlike the rest off the midfield

I don't think our team is anywhere near good enough to give one player a free role unfortunately.
Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:25 - Oct 21 with 10588 viewsE20Jack

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:19 - Oct 21 by Concerned_Parent

Portuguese Swans fan here. I'm living in Lisbon right now and am mostly partial to Sporting but I follow the Primeira Liga closely and am very familiar with what goes on, especially when it comes to the crosstown rivals. Simply put, Renato Sanches is just about the most overrated player in the world. Everyone in this country knows it. He had one good season in 15/16, one that may or may not have been a fluke and is increasingly looking more and more like a fluke with every passing day, and he hasn't had a good game for our NT since 2016. To say "His class has been seen the world over" is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

He is 19/20 years old for heavens sake. He was central to the NT winning the Euros and a key player for Benfica winning the Superliga prior to that which saw him secure a move to Bayern Munich for a fee which could rise to 70m euros. Do you not think his class was seen the world over then at the Euros? I guess nobody watches that pesky tournament hey? Silly me.

You may be Portuguese but that doesn't give you more right to talk rubbish than anyone else. If you cannot see that the move to Munich is what has stunted his development then I cannot help you any further.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 18:30]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:29 - Oct 21 with 10551 viewsmonmouth

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:25 - Oct 21 by E20Jack

He is 19/20 years old for heavens sake. He was central to the NT winning the Euros and a key player for Benfica winning the Superliga prior to that which saw him secure a move to Bayern Munich for a fee which could rise to 70m euros. Do you not think his class was seen the world over then at the Euros? I guess nobody watches that pesky tournament hey? Silly me.

You may be Portuguese but that doesn't give you more right to talk rubbish than anyone else. If you cannot see that the move to Munich is what has stunted his development then I cannot help you any further.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 18:30]

International football is utter cack mate. And so is the Portuguese league. We'd get more club benefit out of shoving Dan James in there and telling him to go forward even if he loses the ball. because that's what wonder kid is doing. Every time.

He may get better, if he doesn't he is truly garbage, but seeing gold in them that hills is emperors new clothes at the moment.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:29 - Oct 21 with 10548 viewsLeonWasGod

Reminder: We paid a £7.65m loan fee for Renato Sanches on 18:22 - Oct 21 by monmouth

Why? Most on here thought he was Messi. In fact, he's looking like Jessie.

I wouldn't piss on jenkins if he was on fire but he's pretty blameless on this one given the money being paid elsewhere.

Why a ridiculous amount? It's hell of a lot of money for a club like us, for just a loan fee with obviously no chance of resale. Especially when we've so many areas that need strengthening.

If true of course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024