Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs 18:00 - Oct 22 with 9664 viewsTheResurrection

Giants like Liverpool lose 4-1

It's because Spurs had a bad day, because they gifted us, because (enter vvank miserable life excuse here)

That's why we got a point there, we didn't deserve it, we never deserve anything we get. We're lucky every time and oh yeah we're shit.

Mug fans.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 18:02 - Oct 22 with 4235 viewsHighjack

If anything it brings our remarkable inconsistency into razor sharp focus.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 18:13 - Oct 22 with 4194 viewsshenleymun

I imagine all the Spurs fans will be saying that we are the best team they have played at Wembley this season.
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 18:16 - Oct 22 with 4178 viewsjack247

We were excellent against Spurs
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 18:16 - Oct 22 with 4178 viewsHighjack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 18:13 - Oct 22 by shenleymun

I imagine all the Spurs fans will be saying that we are the best team they have played at Wembley this season.

Yeah and we deserved that point because the entire team worked their arses off for each other for the whole 90 minutes.

Contrast that to the strolling around, pedestrian, static performances we have seen at home.

There is a very good team in there somewhere, but we don't see it anywhere near enough.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 18:37 - Oct 22 with 4120 viewswhoflungdung

Liverpool were dire

So were we

How pray Jesus is that suppose to make us feel better

I fookn don't

Liverpool are crap basically so what does that make us

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:33 - Oct 22 with 3962 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 18:37 - Oct 22 by whoflungdung

Liverpool were dire

So were we

How pray Jesus is that suppose to make us feel better

I fookn don't

Liverpool are crap basically so what does that make us

Well I've said that FFS.

We are shit.

The worst team in the league

Every point we gain isn't earned it's because the other team gifted it to us.

We've got the worst scouting

The worst director of football

The worst absolutely everything.

But I bet pound for pound our 7 years in this league is the greatest achievement ever for our club our size.

But hang on mun, what am I doing here, being positive, that's not what you like is it Rich, like ever, ever in your mind, or the vast majority of mug kunts on here.

SCFC. Pound for Pound the Premier Leagues greatest EVER achievement.

7 years.....

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:36 - Oct 22 with 3940 viewsdobjack2

The team we beat last week beat Man Utd who put 4 past us.

The other team we have beaten beat Chelsea last week.

We got a point at spurs.

Teams get unexpected results, if they didn’t the bookies would get a caning every week.
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:36 - Oct 22 with 3938 viewsCooperman

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:33 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

Well I've said that FFS.

We are shit.

The worst team in the league

Every point we gain isn't earned it's because the other team gifted it to us.

We've got the worst scouting

The worst director of football

The worst absolutely everything.

But I bet pound for pound our 7 years in this league is the greatest achievement ever for our club our size.

But hang on mun, what am I doing here, being positive, that's not what you like is it Rich, like ever, ever in your mind, or the vast majority of mug kunts on here.

SCFC. Pound for Pound the Premier Leagues greatest EVER achievement.

7 years.....

Wigan (cough).

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Login to get fewer ads

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:37 - Oct 22 with 3933 viewsbuilthjack

We actually did well at Spurs. Some resolute defending, and we rode our luck a little. But a dogged performance, and we could have actually stole it. Bony was magnificent when he came on, he won everything, and held the ball up perfectly. A good point gained.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:37 - Oct 22 with 3928 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:36 - Oct 22 by Cooperman

Wigan (cough).

Backed by one guys millions

MUCH LOUDER COUGH

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:38 - Oct 22 with 3920 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:37 - Oct 22 by builthjack

We actually did well at Spurs. Some resolute defending, and we rode our luck a little. But a dogged performance, and we could have actually stole it. Bony was magnificent when he came on, he won everything, and held the ball up perfectly. A good point gained.

Positive post....

That's not going to go down well.

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:47 - Oct 22 with 3896 viewsManBearSwan2

My sarcasm meter is going of the charts on this thread but if it's correct, I like the positivity.
The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:51 - Oct 22 with 3880 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We ain’t the worst team in the league , there’s a decent team in our squad , we need to find it soon.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:54 - Oct 22 with 3868 viewsDarran

Getting a point away to Spurs is an outstanding point for most teams.

It’s completely irrelevant when you get zero out of Newcastle,Watford and Leicester at home though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:55 - Oct 22 with 3864 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:51 - Oct 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

We ain’t the worst team in the league , there’s a decent team in our squad , we need to find it soon.

Well said Tom. I'm afraid that Clement has forgotten where he's left it though. He ws sure it was on the sideboard with his car keys on Tuesday.................................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:57 - Oct 22 with 3858 viewsCooperman

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:37 - Oct 22 by TheResurrection

Backed by one guys millions

MUCH LOUDER COUGH

That’s a different metric.

AHHHHHHHHHEM

Jokes aside, I’m with you on this, and with what Builth said.
First 15 mins aside yesterday I thought we were in it. I don’t buy into the theory of Leicester sitting back and allowing a route back into the game. There is inevitably three worse teams than us out there, I’m certain of it especially over 38 games. However playing the wrong tactics could well be our downfall and that’s where Clement is culpable.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:04 - Oct 22 with 3833 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:55 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Well said Tom. I'm afraid that Clement has forgotten where he's left it though. He ws sure it was on the sideboard with his car keys on Tuesday.................................

I agree our performances are alarming to say the least.
The buck stops with the man in charge .
He seems to be blaming the players which won’t end well.

Most of the players look like they are Putting a shift in, but it comes to something when Dyer comes on and shows how to Really put a shift in.

Narsingh has had his chance and blown it .

Time to give others a chance

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:19 - Oct 22 with 3777 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:57 - Oct 22 by Cooperman

AHHHHHHHHHEM

First 15 mins aside yesterday I thought we were in it. I don’t buy into the theory of Leicester sitting back and allowing a route back into the game. There is inevitably three worse teams than us out there, I’m certain of it especially over 38 games. However playing the wrong tactics could well be our downfall and that’s where Clement is culpable.

It looked to me that Leicester knew exactly how poor we were and knew the only hope we had of scoring was for them to either leave the pitch en masse or do some really poor defending from a corner. Which they obliged us. They knew they could walk all over us yesterday but were surprisingly merciful (or wasteful).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:07 - Oct 22 with 3683 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We’re having an excellent season on the road so far.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:11 - Oct 22 with 3665 viewsbuilthjack

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:07 - Oct 22 by Joe_bradshaw

Are you a gyppo?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:12 - Oct 22 with 3658 viewsDarran

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:07 - Oct 22 by Joe_bradshaw

Absolutely. 5 points from 4 away games in this league is superb,it would be absolutely off the dial if it was backed up with more home points.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:16 - Oct 22 with 3626 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:11 - Oct 22 by builthjack

Are you a gyppo?

What’s the racist comment about

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:18 - Oct 22 with 3616 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 19:57 - Oct 22 by Cooperman

AHHHHHHHHHEM

100% agree with this post.

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:21 - Oct 22 with 3600 viewsTheResurrection

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 20:19 - Oct 22 by Brynmill_Jack

It looked to me that Leicester knew exactly how poor we were and knew the only hope we had of scoring was for them to either leave the pitch en masse or do some really poor defending from a corner. Which they obliged us. They knew they could walk all over us yesterday but were surprisingly merciful (or wasteful).

Pathetic mate. That's all I can muster up for it.

The worst team in the league got a point at Spurs on 21:44 - Oct 22 with 3535 viewsjack247

AHHHHHHHHHEM

Last two sentences are the salient points for me.

We should be playing better than we have been at home with the players we have. This squad is missing a couple of players, but no way should we be serious relegation contenders after 38 games. Tactics could cost us big time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024