Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement Press Conference 14:04 - Oct 26 with 3518 views34dfgdf54

Believes the difference between us and United was that they had a clinical finisher. Mentioned Kingsleys move to Hull. But this comment stood out to me:

"The framework is you defend well. I believe Tottenham are stronger than Arsenal and we got a point there, but we want more of the ball than we had in that game."

Don't think it's the wisest of things to say before a game, telling them that their rivals are stronger. Sticking that up on the wall.

Bony, Sanches and Ollson all out.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2017 14:07]
Clement Press Conference on 14:42 - Oct 26 with 3420 viewsSmellyplumz

He's chatting shit fella.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clement Press Conference on 15:36 - Oct 26 with 3343 viewsJohnw102

Quote“Wilfried is rehabbing. He is clear of the injury now but he needs to get his fitness up and it’s a matter of how long that will take.

Be ready for March then?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Clement Press Conference on 15:44 - Oct 26 with 3315 viewssP7qupUf

Bony was an awful signing.
Clement Press Conference on 16:24 - Oct 26 with 3207 viewsPrivate_Partz

Arsenal are not in our league. The Prem is now made up of 2 , possibly three groups. All managers recognise the quality the big spenders have. Can't see a problem in highlighting that.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Clement Press Conference on 16:27 - Oct 26 with 3191 views34dfgdf54

Clement Press Conference on 16:24 - Oct 26 by Private_Partz

Arsenal are not in our league. The Prem is now made up of 2 , possibly three groups. All managers recognise the quality the big spenders have. Can't see a problem in highlighting that.

Yes but Tottenham and Arsenal are within the same “league within a league”, I don’t think I’d be saying before we are playing them that Spurs are stronger.
Clement Press Conference on 16:29 - Oct 26 with 3175 viewsMrSwerve

Clement Press Conference on 15:36 - Oct 26 by Johnw102

Quote“Wilfried is rehabbing. He is clear of the injury now but he needs to get his fitness up and it’s a matter of how long that will take.

Be ready for March then?

It does take a while for a 42 year old to get up to speed, in fairness...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Clement Press Conference on 16:31 - Oct 26 with 3167 viewsjackjackjackjack

Clement Press Conference on 15:44 - Oct 26 by sP7qupUf

but a popular one, if you recall the threads about him over the summer.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Clement Press Conference on 16:32 - Oct 26 with 3164 viewsswanforthemoney

We wont miss Bony and Sanches.

I stand in the North Stand

Login to get fewer ads

Clement Press Conference on 17:37 - Oct 26 with 3024 viewsicecoldjack

Thought Clement was quite defiant myself, good for him too, we will see how much the players are with on Saturday, my guess is that they are, hoping for a gutsy performance and an off day from Arsenal.
We have shown we can be hard to beat, his only problem is the final 3rd, that won't really be a problem Saturday, just got to give clement a bit more time i think .
Clement Press Conference on 19:01 - Oct 26 with 2858 viewssully49

Clement Press Conference on 15:44 - Oct 26 by sP7qupUf

Quite a few said that at the time.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Clement Press Conference on 20:07 - Oct 26 with 2719 viewsmax936

Surely there must be a player or two out there that's a free agent that we could sign on a short term contract with the promise of a longer one if they step up to the plate?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Clement Press Conference on 20:20 - Oct 26 with 2686 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Clement Press Conference on 20:07 - Oct 26 by max936

Surely there must be a player or two out there that's a free agent that we could sign on a short term contract with the promise of a longer one if they step up to the plate?

I was discussing exactly this with my son.
There may be a decent left & right back out there, even Championship level may be better than no-one or someone playing out of position.
Clement Press Conference on 21:02 - Oct 26 with 2587 viewsTheKirkyLife

Sagna is a free agent along with the surprisingly good Jan Kirchoff who was demoted with Sunderland. Julien Palmieri is an ex-Lille LB and there's also even a LB with experience in the form of Richardson.

So, yes, there are options.
Clement Press Conference on 23:59 - Oct 26 with 2432 viewsItchySphincter

Clement Press Conference on 17:37 - Oct 26 by icecoldjack

Thought Clement was quite defiant myself, good for him too, we will see how much the players are with on Saturday, my guess is that they are, hoping for a gutsy performance and an off day from Arsenal.
We have shown we can be hard to beat, his only problem is the final 3rd, that won't really be a problem Saturday, just got to give clement a bit more time i think .

Hard to beat? We've lost five from nine you plum.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Clement Press Conference on 00:38 - Oct 27 with 2393 viewsrob

United didn't get out of second gear ffs.

Arsenal game will be us defending, hopefully not letting a goal in withing the first 20. Basically keeping the score down.
Clement Press Conference on 07:44 - Oct 27 with 2306 viewsPrivate_Partz

Clement Press Conference on 16:27 - Oct 26 by 34dfgdf54

Yes but Tottenham and Arsenal are within the same “league within a league”, I don’t think I’d be saying before we are playing them that Spurs are stronger.

They all do it. Before and after the game.
ML invented the phrase 'in our league' . Much to the annoyance of HJ.
Don't get me wrong. I would have been the first to have a go at PC had we had a great transfer window.
It patently was not and I could see this coming once the deadline had passed. I am sure PC thought he would give it a go regardless but, now the whole shooting match is failing, he is starting to make waves.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024