Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. 19:32 - Oct 27 with 3426 viewsKennedy

And how can you forget about The Bull :)

Just call me JFK

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 19:36 - Oct 27 with 3404 viewsjack2jack

Anyone else thinking that team would hammer our current team
Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 19:44 - Oct 27 with 3389 viewsE20Jack

A true footballing era.

As iconic to our club as the class of 92 was to United. The likes of Martinez, Rodgers, Britton, Williams, Allen, Dyer and Rangel will live in many peoples memories for a long, long time.

An absolute crime that all their work and the journey they put us on was allowed to die out - which is undoubtedly is doing.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 17:15]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 19:48 - Oct 27 with 3380 viewslonglostjack

Leon needs to chain PC and HJ to a chair and force them to watch it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 20:32 - Oct 27 with 3299 viewsrob

What i'd give to have Bodde in our midfield right now.
Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 20:47 - Oct 27 with 3282 viewsOldjack

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 20:32 - Oct 27 by rob

There's a good few players who had their best years with us ,if only they knew

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 20:59 - Oct 27 with 3256 viewsE20Jack

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 20:32 - Oct 27 by rob

You would have to start with giving him your knee ligaments I would have thought.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 21:11 - Oct 27 with 3223 viewssherpajacob

This is the Swansea way now.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 21:37 - Oct 27 with 3168 viewsGTCJack

Don't forget this too

Login to get fewer ads

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 22:17 - Oct 27 with 3114 viewsMuteswan

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 21:37 - Oct 27 by GTCJack

Don't forget this too

Thanks for putting these videos up, cheered me up no end. I hope Wilf can start to perform like Jason Scotland for the rest of the season, he was accused of not doing much except score goals if I remember correctly. 😉. Even Mrs. Mute enjoyed them too, not for the football but she picked up on the music. 😳
Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 23:07 - Oct 27 with 3043 viewsDavillin

I'm just one voice, but here's what I noticed in all of these goals -- there were always 3 or 4 Swansea players in and coming into the 18 yard box along with the ball. This appears to have had two key effects -- always someone there to pick up the rebound or to drag defenders out of the way.

Well, three keys. Everyone in every clip clearly was hellbent on the team scoring, and fanatically confident that they would

I miss that, too. That's the Swansea City play that I remember, as others in this thread have said.

Thanks to you who posted them.
[Post edited 27 Oct 2017 23:09]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 07:54 - Oct 28 with 2926 viewsEilian

If I've said it once then I have said it a thousand times!

Its all about the Midfield 3

We had Bode Prattley and Allen. Also Leon available too. Look at the energy and work rate in there! Apart from Bode then there is no real creator, just pure work rate and energy. Its a fundamental aspect of playing the Swansea way.

It allowed us to outwork teams in moving into space and winning the ball back quickly.
Ki and Fer are the absolute opposite of the type of player that we should have! Sanches is a bit of a slug too! Leon's legs have gone. Our only hope is Clucas and Carroll.

We have always had a decent back 4. We have always had very decent strikers.
Give us ridiculously hard working and BALANCED midfield trio with some high energy wingers and you can sack the manager as far as im concerned.

The team will sort itself out!

but what the cluck do I know.
Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 10:49 - Oct 28 with 2799 viewsDewi1jack

Loved to have seen if we were right and the evil genius would have been right at home in the Prem

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 10:57 - Oct 28 with 2787 viewsJack_Meoff

I know it’s not good to hold on to hate for a long time but one of the prevailing thoughts from watching that clip was ‘Mike f*cking Dean.’ Does wishing it was a brick make me a bad person?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 11:25 - Oct 28 with 2754 viewsJinxy

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 19:48 - Oct 27 by longlostjack

Leon needs to chain PC and HJ to a chair and force them to watch it.

Then maybe plug it into the mains?!
Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 11:29 - Oct 28 with 2750 viewsWarwickHunt

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 20:47 - Oct 27 by Oldjack

There's a good few players who had their best years with us ,if only they knew

Some of them are still playing for us...
Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 17:04 - Oct 28 with 2555 viewsrockn

Argh the Martinez era, my favourite period.

What a time that was, every game was exciting. The football was scintillating, there was a buzz about the place.

Those were great days. When Swansea had an identity. Glad I witnessed it home and in some cases away.

We were a team everyone loved. Thank you Roberto for those days.
Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 17:07 - Oct 28 with 2545 viewsrockn

Haven't seen this video in years. I really miss the way we played football.. on 10:57 - Oct 28 by Jack_Meoff

I know it’s not good to hold on to hate for a long time but one of the prevailing thoughts from watching that clip was ‘Mike f*cking Dean.’ Does wishing it was a brick make me a bad person?

Yes.

But that said, it was an outrageous decision. I saw it recently on a replay they did of the game on sky sports, forgot how disgraceful a decision it was.

It 'evens itself out' - my arse it does.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024