Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? 16:52 - Nov 2 with 2638 viewsLoyal

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-41844044

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 17:08 - Nov 2 with 2612 viewsHighjack

Force him to give up the throne to William?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 17:16 - Nov 2 with 2597 viewsAguycalledJack

Strip him of his citizenship and deport.
Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 18:04 - Nov 2 with 2542 viewsLeonWasGod

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 17:16 - Nov 2 by AguycalledJack

Well quite.

"Nguyen was born in Vietnam, and has been in the UK since the 1980s. He is a British citizen and has 17 aliases.
He has 28 previous convictions for 56 offences spanning more than 30 years, including theft, arson and grievous bodily harm."

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 19:14 - Nov 2 with 2500 viewsFlashberryjack

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 18:04 - Nov 2 by LeonWasGod

Well quite.

"Nguyen was born in Vietnam, and has been in the UK since the 1980s. He is a British citizen and has 17 aliases.
He has 28 previous convictions for 56 offences spanning more than 30 years, including theft, arson and grievous bodily harm."

Why waste money and time, he'll never be deported.

And he's not the only one to have claimed to be a victim of the tragedy, there's loads of them, and none of them will be deported either.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 08:41 - Nov 3 with 2416 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 17:16 - Nov 2 by AguycalledJack

I'm sure he's probably wanted in Vietnam too. I wouldn't like to be a prisoner there. I've heard witness accounts of seeing body bags being carried out of police stations!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 08:42 - Nov 3 with 2414 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 18:04 - Nov 2 by LeonWasGod

Well quite.

I wonder if he slipped in with the ethnic Chinese (aka the Vietnamese boat people) back in the 80's ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 08:48 - Nov 3 with 2412 viewsBanosswan

Place his genitalia into a bag of bullet ants hourly for 6 years.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 19:27 - Nov 3 with 2311 viewsAguycalledJack

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 08:41 - Nov 3 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm sure he's probably wanted in Vietnam too. I wouldn't like to be a prisoner there. I've heard witness accounts of seeing body bags being carried out of police stations!

Good enough for him.
Login to get fewer ads

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 19:30 - Nov 3 with 2309 viewsAguycalledJack

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 19:14 - Nov 2 by Flashberryjack

Why waste money and time, he'll never be deported.

And he's not the only one to have claimed to be a victim of the tragedy, there's loads of them, and none of them will be deported either.

I’d spend the cash to get people of his ilk out of the country.
Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 19:54 - Nov 3 with 2280 viewsFlashberryjack

Any worthy punishments for this piece of scum ? on 19:30 - Nov 3 by AguycalledJack

I’d spend the cash to get people of his ilk out of the country.

You could spend as much cash as you like, if our system won't allow murders to be deported, there's no way this piece of excrement would be forced out of the country.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024