Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report 10:15 - Nov 4 with 9830 viewsBrynCartwright

We are all doomed with this idiot in charge at the White House.

This is the single greatest thing I have against the orange buffoon.

His disregard for overwhelming scientific evidence and withdrawal from the Paris accord makes him laughable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41868878

Discuss

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 21:57 - Nov 4 with 1328 viewsnice_to_michu

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 21:49 - Nov 4 by Jack_Meoff

Seeing as we'll all be needing to look at property around the Mount Ararat area rather soon, I'll stick my head above the pulpit.

As ever, money is the issue. Not the concept of money itself, but what we've allowed it to become, and be enslaved by. Money isn't a commodity. it's not a gallon of fuel, a bag of potatoes, a tin of tomato soup, or an iPhone. It's a medium of exchange - the clue lies on the notes we use every day. 'I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of....' A promissory note. It's not a commodity in and of itself.

Money has evolved from a medium of exchange to a form of total enslavement. It's not a commodity. It holds no intrinsic value of itself. Yet we're all beholden to an usurious system that is robbing us all blind.

This isn't new - check out what CH Douglas (thank you Lohengrin) was writing in the 20s and 30s. And it wouldn't have been new then.

http://www.socred.org/index.php/

Read 'The Monopoly of Credit' as a starting point.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 21:51]

Can you elaborate a bit more on that, I just don’t really follow your argument/point.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:14 - Nov 4 with 1318 viewsJack_Meoff

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 21:57 - Nov 4 by nice_to_michu

Can you elaborate a bit more on that, I just don’t really follow your argument/point.

I'm trying to make the point that money isn't a commodity of itself mate. It's a means of exchange. That dominates every aspect of our lives. We've allowed it to be commoditized and lent back to us at interest. It's the ultimate enslavement tool. Money should serve us as humans, not make us all indentured servants.

It's a viewpoint that's taken me a while to come upon and I can see how crazy it seems. All my life I've had a morbid fascination of money as a system of control.

Maybe it was a straw man from the initial discussion, but it's all tied in. Check out the CH Douglas website I posted. This train of thought is nothing new.

Brief quote:
'The world is obsessed, or possessed, by a scarcity complex. While at the date of writing Great Britain (1931) is preparing for another war, she still has a million unemployed, farms going out of cultivation and agricultural products being destroyed because they cannot be sold, publicists still inform us on the one hand that the situation is due to over-production, and on the other hand that sacrifices must be made by everyone, that we must all work harder, consume less, and produce more. Yet no economic training is necessary to assess the meaning of the existing situation. On the one hand we have an enormous and increasing capacity to produce the goods and services which are the primary objective of civilisation and which probably form the material basis on which alone a cultural super-structure can be reared. On the other hand we have an immense population not only unable to obtain from the shops, which are so anxious to sell, those goods which they are unable to buy, but are, by the miscalled unemployment problem, prevented from producing still further goods. Ordinary common sense alone seems to be required to recognise that only one thing stands between this practically unlimited capacity to produce, and what is in fact a definitely limited capacity to consume, and that is the money system, the bottle-neck which separates production and consumption.'
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 22:23]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:41 - Nov 4 with 1303 viewsA_Fans_Dad

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 20:30 - Nov 4 by Davillin

Dad, you strongly advise me of the futility of changing her mind, but you continue to try. So I'll return the favour -- don't waste your time trying to change her mind.

As I read her posts, i see in my mind's eye all of the cliché-ridden arguments of the rest of the know-it-all crowd who get everything they "know" from a biased media who get everything they "know" from a biased bunch of slaves to government subsidies and their need to retain their sinecures.

Remember this, Dad. We cannot defeat the cliché; and we cannot defeat the closed mind. Both existing side-by-side in the same brain can withstand the truth as no other can.

I reverse-advise you on this, too -- find consolation with me in knowing the truth.

And this: There is a small coterie on here who try to win arguments by changing the subject, or by avoiding it, or by mis-quoting you, or re-creating their opponents' arguments as straw men for them, and then attacking that; and they are quite good at it.

Dav, it is very odd how some brains work, that they can believe mutually exclusive things at the same time.
Still as they say "we are not alone", there are many thousands who are fighting the corruption.
I don't know if you are aware of the work by Jennifer Marohasy a Scientist in Australia, she is highlighting the corruption in their BOM.
The latest 2 she has come up with is them limiting low temperatures, by removing them at source and using 1 second readings from AWS electonic Temp Sensors to include high temperature spikes to obtain record breaking highs.
Using 1 second reedings is against the procedures of the WMO of course.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 22:43]
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:49 - Nov 4 with 1295 viewsishootpeople

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 21:17 - Nov 4 by londonlisa2001

Deforestation is also man made.

The point is not what causes the issue, which is a combination of factors, (deforestation is said to account for about 15% of emissions) but that the issue exists.

The orange idiot maintains that there is no issue and it is an invention of the Chinese to hurt American manufacturing. Because he is a moron.

I give up, stop trying to explain.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:50 - Nov 4 with 1292 viewsishootpeople

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:41 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Dav, it is very odd how some brains work, that they can believe mutually exclusive things at the same time.
Still as they say "we are not alone", there are many thousands who are fighting the corruption.
I don't know if you are aware of the work by Jennifer Marohasy a Scientist in Australia, she is highlighting the corruption in their BOM.
The latest 2 she has come up with is them limiting low temperatures, by removing them at source and using 1 second readings from AWS electonic Temp Sensors to include high temperature spikes to obtain record breaking highs.
Using 1 second reedings is against the procedures of the WMO of course.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 22:43]

Fans Dad you are an idiot, Davillin at least has some intelligence leave it.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:55 - Nov 4 with 1287 viewsLeonWasGod

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:23 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes I called you dumb, because where Climate is concerned you are.
"The UK recently generated more power from renewables than from fossil fuels"
And you actually believe that Green bullshit propaganda?
Can you quote what few minutes or hours when that happened please?
Or perhaps you are not aware that you can watch it for yourself, your ignorance about this is the same as it is about Trump, Clinton & Climate Change.
Wind and Solar are going to be dead & buried once the Subsidies stop, just like EVs.
See
http://www.gridwatch.templar.co.uk/

You do know that they class Wood Burning as "Renewable", which is more polluting than Coal, let alone Gas.
TRy looking here to see real time Power usage and for every week month and year.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 18:25]

Good job oil and gas production doesn't receive any subsidies isn't it? Oh

Wood is classed as renewable because it's, er, renewable. It's a lot quicker to grow a tree than grow a tree, bury it, wait for it to be incorporated into a period of mountain building. About 300 million years quicker. Dirty in emissions. Yes it can be, but it's pretty much carbon neutral over the lifecycle of the tree. Coal is too, over the lifecycle of coal (320 Ma for our coal beds).

And yes there are other issues with wood - here's a decent discussion of some of those http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/01/wood-green-source-energy-scientists-are-d

Personally I think it's nuts that were focussing more attention on wood pellets shipped from overseas than developing tidal. Tidal is the ultimate, endless, free (excluding infrastructure costs) energy resource for the UK. Any government with a bit of foresight would have set us up for this a couple of decades ago, much like the Norway did with hydro. But we won't take the long view - it's too politically risky and short-term memory and quick bucks is where it's at.

When renewables generated more power than coal and gas? Not sure if Lisa's replied, but it was lunchtime on 7th June this year according to the National Grid. Nuclear, wind and solar we're EACH generating more than oil & gas combined apparently. Not sure if you'll believe them, but I'll concede that they know a lot more about this than me.

Why the devotion to oil and gas? It's bizarre. We've done well out of it for sure, but we should be looking at using everything available, especially if it's inexhaustible like solar, wind and tidal. If there's any brainwashing going on it's where people have been conditioned to rule out anything other than fossil fuels.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:55 - Nov 4 with 1287 viewsBrynCartwright

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:23 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes I called you dumb, because where Climate is concerned you are.
"The UK recently generated more power from renewables than from fossil fuels"
And you actually believe that Green bullshit propaganda?
Can you quote what few minutes or hours when that happened please?
Or perhaps you are not aware that you can watch it for yourself, your ignorance about this is the same as it is about Trump, Clinton & Climate Change.
Wind and Solar are going to be dead & buried once the Subsidies stop, just like EVs.
See

You do know that they class Wood Burning as "Renewable", which is more polluting than Coal, let alone Gas.
TRy looking here to see real time Power usage and for every week month and year.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 18:25]

So...A Fans Dad and Davillin are just basically saying they disagree with most of the world's climatologists...i.e. scientists who have worked for years with Phd's n shite to show they know their stuff. I only achieved a Phys Geography BSc from UCW Aberystwyth in 1991 with a dissertation in Abrupt Climatic Change. Compared to the guys who compiled the US report I am an ignoramus.

However....looking at the vile shite that A Fans Dad has spouted on this thread makes me realise that perhaps we, as a species, are perhaps more akin with our stone age ancestors then we realise.

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:59 - Nov 4 with 1283 viewsexiledclaseboy

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:55 - Nov 4 by BrynCartwright

So...A Fans Dad and Davillin are just basically saying they disagree with most of the world's climatologists...i.e. scientists who have worked for years with Phd's n shite to show they know their stuff. I only achieved a Phys Geography BSc from UCW Aberystwyth in 1991 with a dissertation in Abrupt Climatic Change. Compared to the guys who compiled the US report I am an ignoramus.

However....looking at the vile shite that A Fans Dad has spouted on this thread makes me realise that perhaps we, as a species, are perhaps more akin with our stone age ancestors then we realise.

They know better. Fake news see. Pathetic innit.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 23:07 - Nov 4 with 1274 viewsBrynCartwright

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:59 - Nov 4 by exiledclaseboy

They know better. Fake news see. Pathetic innit.

I'd like a disapproving gif of David Attenborough tut tutting right now....if I knew how to do it..

Technologically challenged with a Mac see.

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 23:11 - Nov 4 with 1270 viewsA_Fans_Dad

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:55 - Nov 4 by LeonWasGod

Good job oil and gas production doesn't receive any subsidies isn't it? Oh

Wood is classed as renewable because it's, er, renewable. It's a lot quicker to grow a tree than grow a tree, bury it, wait for it to be incorporated into a period of mountain building. About 300 million years quicker. Dirty in emissions. Yes it can be, but it's pretty much carbon neutral over the lifecycle of the tree. Coal is too, over the lifecycle of coal (320 Ma for our coal beds).

And yes there are other issues with wood - here's a decent discussion of some of those http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/01/wood-green-source-energy-scientists-are-d

Personally I think it's nuts that were focussing more attention on wood pellets shipped from overseas than developing tidal. Tidal is the ultimate, endless, free (excluding infrastructure costs) energy resource for the UK. Any government with a bit of foresight would have set us up for this a couple of decades ago, much like the Norway did with hydro. But we won't take the long view - it's too politically risky and short-term memory and quick bucks is where it's at.

When renewables generated more power than coal and gas? Not sure if Lisa's replied, but it was lunchtime on 7th June this year according to the National Grid. Nuclear, wind and solar we're EACH generating more than oil & gas combined apparently. Not sure if you'll believe them, but I'll concede that they know a lot more about this than me.

Why the devotion to oil and gas? It's bizarre. We've done well out of it for sure, but we should be looking at using everything available, especially if it's inexhaustible like solar, wind and tidal. If there's any brainwashing going on it's where people have been conditioned to rule out anything other than fossil fuels.

do you know how long Nuclear has been classed as "Renewable"?
That is the problem that I pointed out, it was for a very short period of time.
If you looked at the link for the National Grid you will see the percentages that each type of generation contributes over short and long periods and it does not make good reading for Wind & Solar.
If you think tidal and the Swansea Lagoon in particular are a good idea then I suggest you take a look at the problems associated with Intermittent Energy.
This is a starting point
http://euanmearns.com/swansea-bay-tidal-lagoon-and-baseload-tidal-generation-in-
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 23:12 - Nov 4 with 1269 viewsishootpeople

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 23:11 - Nov 4 by A_Fans_Dad

do you know how long Nuclear has been classed as "Renewable"?
That is the problem that I pointed out, it was for a very short period of time.
If you looked at the link for the National Grid you will see the percentages that each type of generation contributes over short and long periods and it does not make good reading for Wind & Solar.
If you think tidal and the Swansea Lagoon in particular are a good idea then I suggest you take a look at the problems associated with Intermittent Energy.
This is a starting point
http://euanmearns.com/swansea-bay-tidal-lagoon-and-baseload-tidal-generation-in-

Go to bed my friend

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 00:00 - Nov 5 with 1248 viewsA_Fans_Dad

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:55 - Nov 4 by BrynCartwright

"looking at the vile shite that A Fans Dad has spouted on this thread"
Vile shit?

I can only assume that you are referring to the use of the word "dumb" which I used.
But you seem to think it is OK to call the President of the USA
an Orange Buffoon
an Orane Idiot Toddler
an Orange pimpernel
an Idiot
And his associates
a band of Morons
Then I call you a Hypocrite for not calling out all that vile shit as well.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 01:57 - Nov 5 with 1231 viewsDJack

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 10:40 - Nov 4 by jojaca

I personally don't trust any overwhelming scientific evidence where us minions just read in papers. Climate change is just more excuses for more projects for us tax payers to fund. It's alright for our masters to bomb the shit out of the middle east, but we get puppy eyed when an ice cap melts.

Nothing stays the same for ever, we will have cold cycles and then warm cycles. The earth will be around long after us humans. When you go to the game today, have a look at the weather it's just an average October day, there is no palm trees growing anywhere.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 10:41]

The more of your post I read, the more I'm certain that your carer is not doing their job looking after you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:49 - Nov 5 with 1174 viewsDavillin

Careful. i know how to read. In your first sentence, you correctly say that Dad and I are basically saying they disagree with most of the world's climatologists. . . .

I look at the motives and "scientific method" of that "most" with great suspicion and doubt, as I have explained above. You don't, even though they have been proven more than once.

The minority of scientists who refute the methods and conclusions of the others are at least as qualified and well-educated, too.

“A man can believe a considerable deal of nonsense and yet go about his daily work in a natural and cheerful manner.” Norman Douglas

p.s. I read very recently [I didn't think I'd need the citation] that the U.N. has agreed with President Trump that the Paris Agreement was bunk, and for the same reasons as he stated. And it's really the Paris Agreement that is at the heart of the derision and denigration of President Trump.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 19:27 - Nov 5 with 1153 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:49 - Nov 5 by Davillin

Careful. i know how to read. In your first sentence, you correctly say that Dad and I are basically saying they disagree with most of the world's climatologists. . . .

I look at the motives and "scientific method" of that "most" with great suspicion and doubt, as I have explained above. You don't, even though they have been proven more than once.

The minority of scientists who refute the methods and conclusions of the others are at least as qualified and well-educated, too.

“A man can believe a considerable deal of nonsense and yet go about his daily work in a natural and cheerful manner.” Norman Douglas

p.s. I read very recently [I didn't think I'd need the citation] that the U.N. has agreed with President Trump that the Paris Agreement was bunk, and for the same reasons as he stated. And it's really the Paris Agreement that is at the heart of the derision and denigration of President Trump.

"I read very recently [I didn't think I'd need the citation] that the U.N. has agreed with President Trump that the Paris Agreement was bunk, and for the same reasons as he stated. And it's really the Paris Agreement that is at the heart of the derision and denigration of President Trump."

Where did you read that? Trump's twitter account?

US and Syria, Davillin. Those are the ONLY two countries that haven't signed or signalled their intention to sign.

PS - Trump is at the heart of the derision and denigration of Trump.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2017 19:33]
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 20:27 - Nov 5 with 1129 viewsjack_lord

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:49 - Nov 5 by Davillin

Are you saying that I should discount all the scientific evidence gathering that has occurred and been published in many journals over the last twenty years since I completed my thesis?
I have read the minority of scientists that refute the conclusions of the majority but what is their motive?

I know there have been changes in the climate in the past but this one is man-made.

These previous changes occurred over 100000 years not just in 50.

I do confess I burn wood in my multi fuel burner but on the basis that it is carbon neutral as the theory is that the plant consumed the amount in its lifetime that it produces when burned.

Nuclear energy is a scary option to me at present as that is timebomb waiting to happen

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:37 - Nov 5 with 1104 viewsexiledclaseboy

No, the fact that trump is a brain dead fool who’s criminally unsuited to the office of President is at the heart of the derision and denigration of “president” trump.

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:14 - Nov 6 with 1049 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Dav, none so blind as those who do not want to see.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-41802982
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/oct/31/un-warns-of-unacceptable-gre
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:35 - Nov 6 with 1036 viewsDavillin

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 22:37 - Nov 5 by exiledclaseboy

No, the fact that trump is a brain dead fool who’s criminally unsuited to the office of President is at the heart of the derision and denigration of “president” trump.

Ah, come on, ECB!

You, someone for whom I have long had the highest respect, should not be writing something so irrational. There are far too many examples in that one post for me to believe they have been put there seriously, and believing that they are "facts." And to have come from you, of all people!

What has become of you?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:36 - Nov 6 with 1033 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:14 - Nov 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Dav, none so blind as those who do not want to see.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-41802982
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/oct/31/un-warns-of-unacceptable-gre

Save those who cannot read it seems.

How anyone can read that and think it in anyway supports Trump is beyond me. It couldn't be further from the truth. It is the actual opposite of his position.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:48 - Nov 6 with 1015 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I suggest that you read what the President actually said about the Paris accord.
Not only was he correct that it was an unfair drain on the USA (and the UK), but the UN is now saying that it is not enough, they want even more money and even more action to be taken.
And yet Mr Obama stated that the Paris Accord was saving the Planet, when it obviously wasn't, assuming that you believe in the need for it in the first place.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/06/01/statement-president-trump
[Post edited 6 Nov 2017 17:51]
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:15 - Nov 6 with 995 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:48 - Nov 6 by A_Fans_Dad

I suggest that you read what the President actually said about the Paris accord.
Not only was he correct that it was an unfair drain on the USA (and the UK), but the UN is now saying that it is not enough, they want even more money and even more action to be taken.
And yet Mr Obama stated that the Paris Accord was saving the Planet, when it obviously wasn't, assuming that you believe in the need for it in the first place.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/06/01/statement-president-trump
[Post edited 6 Nov 2017 17:51]

No. The UN are saying that the agreed targets under the Paris accord will not be met unless the current pledges of action are improved ( the EU, China etc are on target).

The US position (from a president that knows absolutely everything about the environment, he loves the environment, he's a huge supporter of oxygen, no one's a bigger fan of oxygen than him), is that they want to negotiate easier targets. Because that way, the employers of his support base of largely blue collar workers in industrial states, can pollute away to their hearts content, without worrying about silly environmental issues. He has that position as it gives the US an unfair economic advantage as without environmental laws in place, it's a damn sight cheaper to extract coal, frack, run heavy industrial car plants, etc etc etc.

And even if countries fall short of set targets, an agreement means they aim for those targets at least which is a huge improvement. The US are not prepare to have a target in the first place.

Anyone that thinks that position is about anything other than money, is genuinely naive beyond belief.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:25 - Nov 6 with 989 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Of course it is about money, it is about putting America first.
I do not understand why you cannot see that is why the americans voted for him.
Let me ask you 3 questions
1. Which industrialised country in the world has already reduced their CO2 emmissions the most.
2. Which 2 countries have increased their CO2 emmissions the most?
3. Which country has invested the most money in CO2 mitigation, increasing customer cost and has increased their CO2 output?
[Post edited 6 Nov 2017 18:38]
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:55 - Nov 6 with 974 viewslondonlisa2001

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 18:25 - Nov 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Of course it is about money, it is about putting America first.
I do not understand why you cannot see that is why the americans voted for him.
Let me ask you 3 questions
1. Which industrialised country in the world has already reduced their CO2 emmissions the most.
2. Which 2 countries have increased their CO2 emmissions the most?
3. Which country has invested the most money in CO2 mitigation, increasing customer cost and has increased their CO2 output?
[Post edited 6 Nov 2017 18:38]

If you now agree it's about money, why did you attempt to portray climate change as being a falsehood, then agreed with Davillin saying that the UN agreed with Trump etc etc?

As for your questions, the US has reduced most in the 5 and 10 year period to 2015 (the U.K. was second for both time periods incidentally). But the US is still by far the biggest CO2 polluter per capita (over 16t per person, compared with 7.7 t in China, 6.9 t in the EU, and 1.9t in India).

Two countries that have increased the most I imagine are China and India due to their increasing industrialisation but they are still dwarfed by the US (incidentally it was only in 2015 that India emitted more than the US in absolute terms, which given the respective sizes of the countries is pretty astonishing).

Third question. No idea.
White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 19:03 - Nov 6 with 967 viewsexiledclaseboy

White House downplaying US manmade climate change report on 17:35 - Nov 6 by Davillin

Ah, come on, ECB!

You, someone for whom I have long had the highest respect, should not be writing something so irrational. There are far too many examples in that one post for me to believe they have been put there seriously, and believing that they are "facts." And to have come from you, of all people!

What has become of you?

It ain’t my fault. You (and 60m others) managed to elect a megalomaniac, narcissist dullard with the mental age of a below normal academic standard five year old as “president”. Not me or anyone else on here. If I’m irrational (personally I think my view of “president” trump is the most rational thing on earth) then it’s all your (and 60m others) fault.

By the way, please don’t tell me that I’ve been brainwashed by the “mainstream media” and “fake news” again. It’s condescending, patronising and unworthy of a man of your intellect.

And I do, of course, have the same respect for you now as I always have throughout our long friendship. I’m sure that won’t change because there’s a shameful excuse for a human being squatting in the White House.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024