Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr JV Zweden 18:47 - Nov 7 with 16584 viewsJackfath

I notice he's advertising he's bringing a group of Den Haag fans over for the next home match. After the furore raised on here last time and questions asked by posters, Mr Uxbridge said he'd escalate issues surrounding the concerns (as a representative of the Trust) if indeed they were found to be accurate. Unfortunately I cannot remember the outcome of the situation. Was anything needing to be escalated and is Mr Zweden acting in a fully transparent and decent way by bringing these fans over?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mr JV Zweden on 18:50 - Nov 7 with 5989 viewsDarran

He’s in the boardroom living it up at every game he attends. Uxbridge will sort it out though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mr JV Zweden on 18:54 - Nov 7 with 5981 viewsNeathJack

I would imagine other than registering their displeasure at it with the majority shareholders, there's little in reality that the Trust can do about it apart from making a public statement of their displeasure.
Mr JV Zweden on 18:56 - Nov 7 with 5961 viewsSwanjaxs

Mr JV Zweden on 18:54 - Nov 7 by NeathJack

I would imagine other than registering their displeasure at it with the majority shareholders, there's little in reality that the Trust can do about it apart from making a public statement of their displeasure.

A public statement off the trust! Now that would be something 😂
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 18:59]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Mr JV Zweden on 19:00 - Nov 7 with 5934 viewsNeathJack

Mr JV Zweden on 18:56 - Nov 7 by Swanjaxs

A public statement off the trust! Now that would be something 😂
[Post edited 7 Nov 2017 18:59]

There will be one at the end of this week, as stated by Ux last night.

Hopefully it'll be damning and all encompassing.
Mr JV Zweden on 20:12 - Nov 7 with 5611 viewsGaryjack

I'm sorry, but the boats been missed with this one. There were enough empty seats at the ground on Saturday for JVZ to bring an Airbus 380, never mind a coach load!
Mr JV Zweden on 20:23 - Nov 7 with 5590 viewsjack2jack

Mr JV Zweden on 20:12 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

I'm sorry, but the boats been missed with this one. There were enough empty seats at the ground on Saturday for JVZ to bring an Airbus 380, never mind a coach load!

More than usual I thought,was quite a few in the West round us empty.
They released loads on Thursday and Friday before the game.
Expect this will be the same in future games.
Mr JV Zweden on 20:30 - Nov 7 with 5544 viewsNeath_Jack

The Trust gave him a Chinese burn and told him to stop being naughty.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mr JV Zweden on 20:33 - Nov 7 with 5518 viewsRancid

Nobody involved at the club or Trust would have the balls to pull him up on this or anything he says or does.You cant blame the Den Haag fans or JVZ.He's always done this and it was fine until things started to go wrong and as long as they spend their money at the Liberty then nobody who matters at the club will bat an eyelid.

If you'd asked us fans 12 years ago if 5 or 6 local businessmen and fans put up thousands of pounds of their own money to save the club from extinction and then miraculously go on to take us to the dizzy heights of top flight football and a major trophy, we'd have all bitten your hand off.Even with the knowledge that theyd become filthy rich off it we'd have still welcomed it without a second thought.

JVZ is a an inappropriate mouthpiece at times but he's done this for years and at one point we were glad and proud that they'd travel over just to watch little old Swansea.
Login to get fewer ads

Mr JV Zweden on 20:35 - Nov 7 with 5480 viewsGaryjack

Mr JV Zweden on 20:23 - Nov 7 by jack2jack

More than usual I thought,was quite a few in the West round us empty.
They released loads on Thursday and Friday before the game.
Expect this will be the same in future games.

It'll get a lot worse. I was told on Saturday that we now have just over 15000 season ticket holders, max away support is around 3200, so there are now over 3000 tickets available for each game compared with a little over 1000 when we first entered the Prem.
Mr JV Zweden on 20:36 - Nov 7 with 5497 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr JV Zweden on 20:33 - Nov 7 by Rancid

Nobody involved at the club or Trust would have the balls to pull him up on this or anything he says or does.You cant blame the Den Haag fans or JVZ.He's always done this and it was fine until things started to go wrong and as long as they spend their money at the Liberty then nobody who matters at the club will bat an eyelid.

If you'd asked us fans 12 years ago if 5 or 6 local businessmen and fans put up thousands of pounds of their own money to save the club from extinction and then miraculously go on to take us to the dizzy heights of top flight football and a major trophy, we'd have all bitten your hand off.Even with the knowledge that theyd become filthy rich off it we'd have still welcomed it without a second thought.

JVZ is a an inappropriate mouthpiece at times but he's done this for years and at one point we were glad and proud that they'd travel over just to watch little old Swansea.

Spot on that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Mr JV Zweden on 20:40 - Nov 7 with 5477 viewsN_T_J

Mr JV Zweden on 20:35 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

It'll get a lot worse. I was told on Saturday that we now have just over 15000 season ticket holders, max away support is around 3200, so there are now over 3000 tickets available for each game compared with a little over 1000 when we first entered the Prem.

Impossible. We have to give 10% to away teams. 2,000ish
Mr JV Zweden on 20:46 - Nov 7 with 5415 viewsGaryjack

Mr JV Zweden on 20:40 - Nov 7 by N_T_J

Impossible. We have to give 10% to away teams. 2,000ish

incorrect.
Mr JV Zweden on 20:48 - Nov 7 with 5428 viewsjack2jack

Mr JV Zweden on 20:35 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

All I know is it's getting easier recently to get tickets,except for the bigger games Man U etc.
Mr JV Zweden on 21:09 - Nov 7 with 5355 viewsN_T_J

Mr JV Zweden on 20:46 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

incorrect.

Up to 30k its 10%
Mr JV Zweden on 21:19 - Nov 7 with 5297 viewsGaryjack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:09 - Nov 7 by N_T_J

Up to 30k its 10%

Those are the rules yes, but i did state away support was a maximum of 3200, not a minimum. Brighton took up the maximum. If they hadn't, then there would have been even more empty seats that would have gone unsold, which only serves to further the point i was making.
Mr JV Zweden on 21:21 - Nov 7 with 5278 viewsDarran

I don’t think anyone’s got a problem with Dutch fans coming over,have they?

I certainly haven’t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mr JV Zweden on 21:21 - Nov 7 with 5294 viewsploppy

Anyone who's willing to travel that distance to watch the dross we're producing at the moment deserves a fecking medal. We'll be glad of them when we're in the Championship.
Mr JV Zweden on 21:23 - Nov 7 with 5276 viewsN_T_J

Mr JV Zweden on 21:19 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

Those are the rules yes, but i did state away support was a maximum of 3200, not a minimum. Brighton took up the maximum. If they hadn't, then there would have been even more empty seats that would have gone unsold, which only serves to further the point i was making.

Yousaid when we first went in to the prem it was a little over a 1,000. Very few teams brought that.

Also Gary, away end holds 2,000, where did the 1,200 extra seats come from? Did the club move season ticket holders to give Brighton the extra 1,200 seats? And did they mingle with home fans for drinks and food ect (genuine question)
Mr JV Zweden on 21:27 - Nov 7 with 5251 viewswhiterock

2000 League, 3000 Cup
Mr JV Zweden on 21:29 - Nov 7 with 5233 viewsN_T_J

Mr JV Zweden on 21:27 - Nov 7 by whiterock

2000 League, 3000 Cup

Indeed 10% League up to 30,000 so Old Trafford only have to give 3,000

And cup is 15%
Mr JV Zweden on 21:41 - Nov 7 with 5179 viewsGaryjack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:23 - Nov 7 by N_T_J

Yousaid when we first went in to the prem it was a little over a 1,000. Very few teams brought that.

Also Gary, away end holds 2,000, where did the 1,200 extra seats come from? Did the club move season ticket holders to give Brighton the extra 1,200 seats? And did they mingle with home fans for drinks and food ect (genuine question)

You've obviously misunderstood me NTJ. What i said was that when we first arrived in the Prem a little over 1000 tickets were available to purchase by non season ticket holders, that was because rules state you have to have a small percentage of tickets available for general sale. The away end holds 3200 fans but can be reduced to 2000 depending on the take up of away support, those tickets can therefore be offered to home fans. There are no season ticket holders within those 1200 seats. When the Lib first opened, the whole North stand was set aside for away support as it wasn't envisaged we would end up in the premier league. Once we did, adjustments have been made to separate home and away fans on the concourse of the North/east side of the stand.
Mr JV Zweden on 21:42 - Nov 7 with 5188 viewsN_T_J

Mr JV Zweden on 21:41 - Nov 7 by Garyjack

You've obviously misunderstood me NTJ. What i said was that when we first arrived in the Prem a little over 1000 tickets were available to purchase by non season ticket holders, that was because rules state you have to have a small percentage of tickets available for general sale. The away end holds 3200 fans but can be reduced to 2000 depending on the take up of away support, those tickets can therefore be offered to home fans. There are no season ticket holders within those 1200 seats. When the Lib first opened, the whole North stand was set aside for away support as it wasn't envisaged we would end up in the premier league. Once we did, adjustments have been made to separate home and away fans on the concourse of the North/east side of the stand.

Away end holds 2,000
Mr JV Zweden on 21:46 - Nov 7 with 5151 viewsGaryjack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:42 - Nov 7 by N_T_J

Away end holds 2,000

Brighton brought 3200.
Mr JV Zweden on 10:27 - Nov 8 with 4804 viewsBenjaniswan

I'm a season ticket holder but work away a lot of the time, I manage to get to about 10-15 games per season. In the past I always sold my ticket on for games I can't attend but this is impossible at the moment, there's no interest.
I guess there are quite a few in this position where their working but can't sell their ticket due to no demand.
Mr JV Zweden on 10:47 - Nov 8 with 4772 viewspencoedjack

Mr JV Zweden on 21:42 - Nov 7 by N_T_J

Away end holds 2,000

As GJ has said away fans can take a maximum 3200 allocation, when they don't take the full amount they have 2000 .

The NE then has an additional 1200 tickets on top of those that are on general sale in other parts of the ground for Swans fans.

When only 2000 away tickets are given to away fans the area under the NE is opened up (roller shutter doors) to allow more area for HT refreshments.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024