Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301592 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 14:05 - Jul 24 with 3098 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Jul 24 by Batterseajack

No it probably wouldn't have happened. Why would it?

So none of the above has happened before the brexit vote? Our country was a raging success in all areas up until the vote.
The Countdown begins. on 14:07 - Jul 24 with 3096 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:02 - Jul 24 by Jango

Yet totally dismiss any experts that have anything positive to say.

Who are these experts you speak of? Are these the experts telling us we should believe more in Brexit. Brexit failure will be because the public faith wasn't strong enough.
The Countdown begins. on 14:11 - Jul 24 with 3089 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 14:03 - Jul 24 by Jango

Yet again a pointless chart. Come back 2 years after we’ve left and we’ll discuss the pattern of your graphs.

Yes, a pointless chart showing how the actual cost of living has gone up since the Brexit vote.

This isn't project fear, this is grim reality you dishonest moron.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 14:19 - Jul 24 with 3072 viewsE20Jack

The Countdown begins. on 19:09 - Jul 22 by Shaky

Whatever you say, Dim.

Oh my. What a wonderful find this was

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Countdown begins. on 14:23 - Jul 24 with 3066 viewsE20Jack

The Countdown begins. on 19:12 - Jul 22 by Shaky

. . .but it is more than a little fcuking sad, isn't it?

People won't talk to the E20 persona any more, and now you have had to go into the politics of crass stupidity to get a bit of bite.

I can only imagine what kind of a shit-fest of an emotional life you must lead.

Sad! Baby.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 19:16]

Oh my. Make that two discoveries

Stark... raving... bonkers

The Countdown begins. on 14:26 - Jul 24 with 3057 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 14:19 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

Oh my. What a wonderful find this was

A find you say, Dim? A 2 day old find?

Just as you were casually catching up on posts from a week previously yesterday?

Nobody doubts your sincerity in the slightest, Dim.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 14:35 - Jul 24 with 3037 viewsE20Jack

The Countdown begins. on 14:26 - Jul 24 by Shaky

A find you say, Dim? A 2 day old find?

Just as you were casually catching up on posts from a week previously yesterday?

Nobody doubts your sincerity in the slightest, Dim.

Yes a quite magnificent discovery. I was not catching up on anything. I had never ever clicked on this thread before, yet you bumped it to the top. “108 pages I thought to myself, wow”. “I wonder if they are full of Shakey hands cut and pastes”. I was right. This time it had a funny graph too, yet I got a name check - upon searching it was more than a name check, it was yet another of a long line of wonderfully crafted brain fades you insist on inflicting upon yourself.

But yeah. Damn you got me again. No flies on you Shakey hand

The Countdown begins. on 14:44 - Jul 24 with 3021 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 13:34 - Jul 24 by Shaky

How have we got to the stage where bankers are considered trustworthy in this country?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 14:45 - Jul 24 with 3019 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 14:35 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

Yes a quite magnificent discovery. I was not catching up on anything. I had never ever clicked on this thread before, yet you bumped it to the top. “108 pages I thought to myself, wow”. “I wonder if they are full of Shakey hands cut and pastes”. I was right. This time it had a funny graph too, yet I got a name check - upon searching it was more than a name check, it was yet another of a long line of wonderfully crafted brain fades you insist on inflicting upon yourself.

But yeah. Damn you got me again. No flies on you Shakey hand

That's some elaborate bullshit you've come up with there, Dim.

As opposed to the common garden variety bullshit you usually dish up.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 14:53 - Jul 24 with 3007 viewsE20Jack

The Countdown begins. on 14:45 - Jul 24 by Shaky

That's some elaborate bullshit you've come up with there, Dim.

As opposed to the common garden variety bullshit you usually dish up.

Typical Shakey hand response when he is realising he may have shot his bolt again. I sometimes wonder when I read your ramblings how much is trolling and how much is it stuff you actually believe and I’m genuinely leaning toward a hefty portion being the latter, which is frightening.

You questioned Andrew McGlashen’s experience the other day in some petulant act of “only gay in the village”. You have to realise what and where you are in this world, your delusion is terrifying. Your perception and power of deduction is on par with a young adolescent mind, I’m being absolutely honest here.

If someone seems cleverer than you then it means “everybody is the same person and they’re all out to get me”. You have no rational or logical thought. It wasn’t that long ago that you were genuinely thinking that myself and Chris were being paid vast amounts of money from the club and that I was a host of usernames paid to construct a narrative. You also accused me and Chris of having an army of usernames sent with the instruction to attack you from the club as you were posting your spreadsheets of their accounts based on transfermarkt.com. I imagine your house to be constructed from tin foil.

Please read that back and let it sink in.

The Countdown begins. on 14:57 - Jul 24 with 3001 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 14:53 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

Typical Shakey hand response when he is realising he may have shot his bolt again. I sometimes wonder when I read your ramblings how much is trolling and how much is it stuff you actually believe and I’m genuinely leaning toward a hefty portion being the latter, which is frightening.

You questioned Andrew McGlashen’s experience the other day in some petulant act of “only gay in the village”. You have to realise what and where you are in this world, your delusion is terrifying. Your perception and power of deduction is on par with a young adolescent mind, I’m being absolutely honest here.

If someone seems cleverer than you then it means “everybody is the same person and they’re all out to get me”. You have no rational or logical thought. It wasn’t that long ago that you were genuinely thinking that myself and Chris were being paid vast amounts of money from the club and that I was a host of usernames paid to construct a narrative. You also accused me and Chris of having an army of usernames sent with the instruction to attack you from the club as you were posting your spreadsheets of their accounts based on transfermarkt.com. I imagine your house to be constructed from tin foil.

Please read that back and let it sink in.

Try to control your obsession with me please, Dim. For your own good.

But I can imagine how being thoroughly owned by me must be very, very difficult for you.

Tough titty, baby

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 14:59 - Jul 24 with 2993 viewsE20Jack

The Countdown begins. on 14:57 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Try to control your obsession with me please, Dim. For your own good.

But I can imagine how being thoroughly owned by me must be very, very difficult for you.

Tough titty, baby

Struck a nerve I see. I knew it would resonate with you. Because it is 100% accurate.

Now if you could stop accusing half the forum, or anyone who makes you look like a moron of being me and mentioning me at every opportunity in your fantasy tales, that would be a good start.

Ta.

The Countdown begins. on 15:07 - Jul 24 with 2979 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 14:59 - Jul 24 by E20Jack

Struck a nerve I see. I knew it would resonate with you. Because it is 100% accurate.

Now if you could stop accusing half the forum, or anyone who makes you look like a moron of being me and mentioning me at every opportunity in your fantasy tales, that would be a good start.

Ta.

You took your best shot and missed by a country mile. As usual.

If you must know i saw something in McGlashen's text that, made me ask the question initially about his age.

Something that raised a flag with me due to my considerable experience of the financial and legal world.

Something you wouldn't spot in a month of Sundays because you know nothing.

But I didn't mention it because I have no wish to undermine him. Nor do I feel under any pressure or obligation to discuss that on account of you jumping up and down like a demented a flea. Because that is just what you are!

Now if you'll excuse me; school's out.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 15:11 - Jul 24 with 2970 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 07:16 - Jul 24 by Lohengrin

You are Marinus van der Lubbe and I claim my five Reichsmarks...

It was a set up guv 😉

Watch out for those Nazis

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 15:16 - Jul 24 with 2956 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:32 - Jul 24 by peenemunde

Keep on digging lol.
Nothing to do with the global state of things.
We were told a recession would occur just on a vote to leave the Eu.

Also did John major resign over his statements that it would be a disaster not to join the euro currency 🤣

You think an unexpected global upturn in the economy had nothing to do with economies performing better than expected?

I can't work out if you're trolling, thick or ridiculously biased
The Countdown begins. on 15:17 - Jul 24 with 2950 viewsE20Jack

The Countdown begins. on 15:07 - Jul 24 by Shaky

You took your best shot and missed by a country mile. As usual.

If you must know i saw something in McGlashen's text that, made me ask the question initially about his age.

Something that raised a flag with me due to my considerable experience of the financial and legal world.

Something you wouldn't spot in a month of Sundays because you know nothing.

But I didn't mention it because I have no wish to undermine him. Nor do I feel under any pressure or obligation to discuss that on account of you jumping up and down like a demented a flea. Because that is just what you are!

Now if you'll excuse me; school's out.

Best shot at what? Stop doing your usual one liners from a film that mean absolutely nothing. You have been watching too many Westerns.

Shakey hand, you have absolutely no experience of any worth in either world. You are someone who has created a persona based on hours of internet and google based research. Things you cannot hide you fail miserably on, and that is what gives you away.

You do not have the mind to be in any way versed in law. You cannot even tell who is who on an Internet forum for Christ’s sake and think any improbable, implausible or impossible scenario is just as likely as the most common. Your powers of rationale are barely higher than zero. No joke.

You are a fraud.

Bye then, until your next episode of who’s who.

The Countdown begins. on 15:24 - Jul 24 with 2943 viewsdft

The Countdown begins. on 05:56 - Nov 11 by pikeypaul

A larger portion than voted to stay in.

Its called democracy son.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2017 5:57]

Democracy is not having a campaign where one side broke the law several times and lied throughout.
The Countdown begins. on 16:18 - Jul 24 with 2914 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 15:24 - Jul 24 by dft

Democracy is not having a campaign where one side broke the law several times and lied throughout.

You’ve obviously never experienced a general election then
The Countdown begins. on 16:22 - Jul 24 with 2906 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:11 - Jul 24 by Shaky

Yes, a pointless chart showing how the actual cost of living has gone up since the Brexit vote.

This isn't project fear, this is grim reality you dishonest moron.

It always gonna be the case tho!! With all the scaremongering, uncertainty and gruel negotiations the economy was always gonna suffer slightly during this period. The whole point was that we would come out much better the other side. Using these charts at the moment to try and prove brexit was a mistake is utterly pointless and a rather stupid thing to do.
The Countdown begins. on 16:27 - Jul 24 with 2899 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 14:03 - Jul 24 by Jango

Yet again a pointless chart. Come back 2 years after we’ve left and we’ll discuss the pattern of your graphs.

Mogg reckons more like 50 years .....

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 16:55 - Jul 24 with 2872 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 16:22 - Jul 24 by Jango

It always gonna be the case tho!! With all the scaremongering, uncertainty and gruel negotiations the economy was always gonna suffer slightly during this period. The whole point was that we would come out much better the other side. Using these charts at the moment to try and prove brexit was a mistake is utterly pointless and a rather stupid thing to do.

OK I'm with you now, Project Fear was all fake scaremongering, and the fact that 5.5 out of 8 central elements of it have come true was a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It was all lies, but then people believed the lies and they became true.

Your capacity for self-delusion and/or outrageous lies is simply breathtaking.

You know it is not the lying and stupidity that surprises me, but rather the shamelessness of the Brexiters who carry on without skipping a beat.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 16:55 - Jul 24 with 2871 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:16 - Jul 24 with 2845 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 16:27 - Jul 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

Mogg reckons more like 50 years .....

“The overwhelming opportunity for Brexit is OVER the next 50 years,” answered Rees-Mogg.
The Countdown begins. on 17:19 - Jul 24 with 2844 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 16:55 - Jul 24 by Shaky

OK I'm with you now, Project Fear was all fake scaremongering, and the fact that 5.5 out of 8 central elements of it have come true was a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It was all lies, but then people believed the lies and they became true.

Your capacity for self-delusion and/or outrageous lies is simply breathtaking.

You know it is not the lying and stupidity that surprises me, but rather the shamelessness of the Brexiters who carry on without skipping a beat.

I’m not delusional, I’m just not prepared to to use charts during the negotiation period of brexit as an indicator for what it will be like after brexit. There’s absolutely no point whatsoever.
The Countdown begins. on 17:29 - Jul 24 with 2835 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 17:19 - Jul 24 by Jango

I’m not delusional, I’m just not prepared to to use charts during the negotiation period of brexit as an indicator for what it will be like after brexit. There’s absolutely no point whatsoever.

Then you are denying reality aren't you.

This is not a forecast or a prediction.

These are actual economic readings that confirm one of the central predictions that you and the crazy gang refer to dismissively as Project Fear, accompanied by lots of hilarity and smileys.

Rising inflation, collapsing pound, soaring cost of living. Ho, ho, ho.

Next up food and medicine shortages. Ha fcuking ha.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 17:37]

Misology -- It's a bitch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024