Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301641 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 17:13 - Mar 7 with 1982 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 16:35 - Mar 7 by rockinjk

If leave win again.

It’s quite simple bar the absolute extreme remainers it will unite the Country

We will think the Country has gone mad, but 95% will accept result as we know so much more now and it would be democratic

That’s why there’s so much anger because it was a manipulated referendum this would be based on actual facts

That’s why leavers fear it so much, no more unicorns

The 95% of the population is not what concerns me. It’s the MP’s. Bottom line is they haven’t respected the result of the last referendum from the off.
The Countdown begins. on 17:21 - Mar 7 with 1976 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 17:13 - Mar 7 by Jango

The 95% of the population is not what concerns me. It’s the MP’s. Bottom line is they haven’t respected the result of the last referendum from the off.

The whole point of the motion is that it would bind Parliament

So based on that result the next working day it would be passed by the Executive

The debate would be over. That’s the point.

Previously the last Referendum was based on a deal that was never going to materialise - it’s amazing looking back 48% voted Remain I mean who wouldn’t want all the benefits with no payments etc plus being able to do a trade deals while having all EU benefits.

It was sold as a Ferrari and we ended up with a lemon

If leave win now it’s over we all can move on. It should be the obvious turn of events but there’s too many people with too much to gain from Brexit and they ain’t the working class I can tell you that
The Countdown begins. on 17:25 - Mar 7 with 1969 viewsexiledclaseboy

If leave win a second referendum on the basis of all the facts now known and knowing exactly what leaving the EU will look like and mean that’s it. The issue will be dead. I’ve genuinely no idea what they’re so afraid of.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 17:33 - Mar 7 with 1962 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 17:25 - Mar 7 by exiledclaseboy

If leave win a second referendum on the basis of all the facts now known and knowing exactly what leaving the EU will look like and mean that’s it. The issue will be dead. I’ve genuinely no idea what they’re so afraid of.

Yes, it’s almost like they’re worried they’ll lose

Reality is they were the insurgent previously, the ‘anti Establishment’ (haha) vote, they were able to lie without the media picking it up, they were shout project fear over things like Irish border

Next time is slightly different... just slightly and they’ll shout every bit of nonsense about will of the people, riots etc to prevent it happening because they lucked out on an Industrial scale and they know this

If we had a functioning opposition and a State Broadcaster that did its job this would be done and dusted now

Thank goodness we have sky news, Channel 4 and some decent backbenchers
The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Mar 7 with 1941 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:25 - Mar 7 by exiledclaseboy

It’s been said that it’ll take another 12 months for a referendum. Are you happy for another year to go by? Will you all still be blaming leavile voters for everything negative while it happens even though it’s only remainers pushing for it? If/when leave win will remainers then take blame for the year lost due to their refusal to accept the first vote? Of course not. I’m still confident leave will win but do we really need to drag it out any longer. You lot make it sound like we can just up and vote tomorrow.
The Countdown begins. on 18:14 - Mar 7 with 1937 viewsKilkennyjack

Or consider the Brexit vote legally binding ...and therefore the criminal activity of Leave will make it null and void.

No need for a second vote.
Revoke A50 and jail the Leave criminals.
Sorted.

If the Brexit vote remains not legally binding, then simply ignore it - revoke A50 with immediate effect.
No need for a second vote.
Jail the Leave criminals.
Sorted

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 18:33 - Mar 7 with 1925 viewswaynekerr55

The whole thing is a sham. The referendum was advisory so therefore these discussions should have been had before triggering A50. Even leavers such as JRM said they're should've been two votes.

And don't get me started on Steptoe. "We should trigger A50 immediately". Fúcking wànkers the lot of them.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 18:58 - Mar 7 with 1913 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 18:11 - Mar 7 by Jango

It’s been said that it’ll take another 12 months for a referendum. Are you happy for another year to go by? Will you all still be blaming leavile voters for everything negative while it happens even though it’s only remainers pushing for it? If/when leave win will remainers then take blame for the year lost due to their refusal to accept the first vote? Of course not. I’m still confident leave will win but do we really need to drag it out any longer. You lot make it sound like we can just up and vote tomorrow.

So you’re one of these ‘let’s get on with it and to hell with the consequences’ types.

I couldn’t care how long it takes so long as a decision is made whilst fully appraised of the facts; something we weren’t in 2016.

True democracy which what leavers keep harping on about is making a decision when we know as much as possible what the outcome of voting one way or the other will be. That’s now!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Mar 7 with 1892 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 18:33 - Mar 7 by waynekerr55

The whole thing is a sham. The referendum was advisory so therefore these discussions should have been had before triggering A50. Even leavers such as JRM said they're should've been two votes.

And don't get me started on Steptoe. "We should trigger A50 immediately". Fúcking wànkers the lot of them.

You missed out those MPs who voted knowing the end date, knowing the legal default position was WTO rules yet want to now prevent that ever happening.
The Countdown begins. on 19:35 - Mar 7 with 1881 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Mar 7 by bluey_the_blue

You missed out those MPs who voted knowing the end date, knowing the legal default position was WTO rules yet want to now prevent that ever happening.

I agree with you, it was an act of supreme recklessness by parliament to allow article 50 to be triggered when it was and to allow an arbitrary end date to be written in UK law without the faintest idea of what would happen between now and then. Of course, no one expected the government to be so idiotic or for May to commit the most stupid political act in modern history by calling a snap election.

And this is, of course, a different parliament to the one that voted for Article 50 to be invoked. This parliament should be (and some are) trying to put right the egregious errors of its predecessor.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 19:37]

The Countdown begins. on 19:35 - Mar 7 with 1881 viewswaynekerr55

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Mar 7 by bluey_the_blue

I think my blanket "wànkers" statement pretty much covers that Bluey, me old!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Countdown begins. on 19:48 - Mar 7 with 1871 viewsbluey_the_blue

The Countdown begins. on 19:35 - Mar 7 by exiledclaseboy

I agree with you, it was an act of supreme recklessness by parliament to allow article 50 to be triggered when it was and to allow an arbitrary end date to be written in UK law without the faintest idea of what would happen between now and then. Of course, no one expected the government to be so idiotic or for May to commit the most stupid political act in modern history by calling a snap election.

And this is, of course, a different parliament to the one that voted for Article 50 to be invoked. This parliament should be (and some are) trying to put right the egregious errors of its predecessor.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 19:37]

Agree it shouldn't have been triggered when it was, agree about May.

Regardless of when triggered, it had to have an end date. If you don't what then? Have it continue in perpetuity?

Leaving under WTO rules can't be taken off the table. It's an option EU fear, BoE have indicated they believe UK has mitigated risk in financial sector, EU miles away from doing so. Why take something the other side fears off the table? It's bad negotiating.

I still suspect May and Robbins don't really want to leave and would be happy to fudge things.
The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Mar 7 with 1863 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:48 - Mar 7 by bluey_the_blue

Agree it shouldn't have been triggered when it was, agree about May.

Regardless of when triggered, it had to have an end date. If you don't what then? Have it continue in perpetuity?

Leaving under WTO rules can't be taken off the table. It's an option EU fear, BoE have indicated they believe UK has mitigated risk in financial sector, EU miles away from doing so. Why take something the other side fears off the table? It's bad negotiating.

I still suspect May and Robbins don't really want to leave and would be happy to fudge things.

An end date didn’t have to be written into UK law. It’s explicit in the wording of Article 50 itself that the member state which invokes A50 ceases to be a member state either when a withdrawal agreement comes into force or if there isn’t one, two years after A50 was invoked. The only reason it was written into UK law was to appease the hard Brexiters who wanted to put an obstacle in the way of any attempt to delay leaving.

No deal will be off the table by this time next week if parliament doesn’t approve the current deal on Tuesday. I still think it will.

The last sentence is nonsense and is disproved by pretty much everything that’s happened since she took office.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 20:31]

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Mar 7 with 1860 viewsmajorraglan

The whole thing is a mess, but it’s coming to a head. Had it not been for the infighting in the Conservative Party and Teresa May trying to put the interest of the Tory party above the National interest things could have been resolved a lot sooner. We have seen what is a relatively small number of MP’s who form the ERG having a great deal of influence over proceedings, that is purely because May has been trying to appease the ERG and keep the remainers and softer Brexit factions in her party happy. Had she gone for a cross party consensus then it would have been different, but it is what it is.

Brexit means different things to different people and I genuinely believe some people thought it would be a lot easier than it has been. Some will see May’s deal as being perfectly acceptable as it delivers a Brexit they would be happy with giving us “control of our borders” and a customs union allowing us to trade freely, the ERG and DUP and others want out completely and Remainers want in. What did people vote for? that will depend on who you ask. I think it’s fair to say there was scaremongering on both sides and lots of lies were told.

I think the key issue for lots of people is immigration, lots of people haven’t seen their standard of living/wages increase in a long time and immigration from the EU / foreign workers were being blamed. Pressure on the public services, increase in house prices and stories about the jungle in Calais will have definitely impacted. Trade, well we could negotiate trade deals with the world and we’d be better off.

As things stand, Brexit isn’t going to deliver what people want. We have seen that EU immigration is in decline, but immigration from the rest of the world is increasing so in effect all that’s happening is Europeans are being replaced by non Europeans. Trade deals, well at the moment that’s not happening and Mr Fox like many of his counterparts is not delivering.

I don’t buy the argument that a second referendum is undemocratic after all we have a general election every 5 years, other elections take place more frequently and people are free to change their vote as and when they wish. If there is no deal, I would have no issue with going back to the people. I am pretty sure that after the referendum for the WAG, T M and others voted against “the will of the people” and its introduction! She can’t have it all ways.

What I genuinely believe is that we now have one of the worst governments we have ever had, with dishonest, deceitful politicians on both sides.
The Countdown begins. on 20:06 - Mar 7 with 1851 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Mar 7 by majorraglan

The whole thing is a mess, but it’s coming to a head. Had it not been for the infighting in the Conservative Party and Teresa May trying to put the interest of the Tory party above the National interest things could have been resolved a lot sooner. We have seen what is a relatively small number of MP’s who form the ERG having a great deal of influence over proceedings, that is purely because May has been trying to appease the ERG and keep the remainers and softer Brexit factions in her party happy. Had she gone for a cross party consensus then it would have been different, but it is what it is.

Brexit means different things to different people and I genuinely believe some people thought it would be a lot easier than it has been. Some will see May’s deal as being perfectly acceptable as it delivers a Brexit they would be happy with giving us “control of our borders” and a customs union allowing us to trade freely, the ERG and DUP and others want out completely and Remainers want in. What did people vote for? that will depend on who you ask. I think it’s fair to say there was scaremongering on both sides and lots of lies were told.

I think the key issue for lots of people is immigration, lots of people haven’t seen their standard of living/wages increase in a long time and immigration from the EU / foreign workers were being blamed. Pressure on the public services, increase in house prices and stories about the jungle in Calais will have definitely impacted. Trade, well we could negotiate trade deals with the world and we’d be better off.

As things stand, Brexit isn’t going to deliver what people want. We have seen that EU immigration is in decline, but immigration from the rest of the world is increasing so in effect all that’s happening is Europeans are being replaced by non Europeans. Trade deals, well at the moment that’s not happening and Mr Fox like many of his counterparts is not delivering.

I don’t buy the argument that a second referendum is undemocratic after all we have a general election every 5 years, other elections take place more frequently and people are free to change their vote as and when they wish. If there is no deal, I would have no issue with going back to the people. I am pretty sure that after the referendum for the WAG, T M and others voted against “the will of the people” and its introduction! She can’t have it all ways.

What I genuinely believe is that we now have one of the worst governments we have ever had, with dishonest, deceitful politicians on both sides.

What an excellent summary of the sorry situation we’re in.

The Countdown begins. on 20:15 - Mar 7 with 1844 viewslonglostjack

Spot on Major.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Mar 7 with 1833 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:58 - Mar 7 by union_jack

So you’re one of these ‘let’s get on with it and to hell with the consequences’ types.

I couldn’t care how long it takes so long as a decision is made whilst fully appraised of the facts; something we weren’t in 2016.

True democracy which what leavers keep harping on about is making a decision when we know as much as possible what the outcome of voting one way or the other will be. That’s now!

So if leave win a second time then it will be ok to say ‘let’s get in with and hell to the consequences’ because you’ve had a second chance to vote. You may think we are now fully appraised of the facts but we aren’t are we. Do you think MP’s and the media stopped lying and scaremongering after the referendum? We’ll only know the facts after we’ve left but we do know that the uk facing Armageddon the day after a vote to leave didn’t happen.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 20:22]
The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Mar 7 with 1791 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 20:21 - Mar 7 by Jango

So if leave win a second time then it will be ok to say ‘let’s get in with and hell to the consequences’ because you’ve had a second chance to vote. You may think we are now fully appraised of the facts but we aren’t are we. Do you think MP’s and the media stopped lying and scaremongering after the referendum? We’ll only know the facts after we’ve left but we do know that the uk facing Armageddon the day after a vote to leave didn’t happen.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 20:22]

In answer to your question, yes. It will be democratically voted for on all known facts to date.

Of course, we will never know the full situation until it happens because the economy is based in so many factors both domestically and internationally. But to think we are not far more aware now than we were 2 years ago would be a foolish assumption.

As I said, if leavers feel so certain of the outcome, bring it on. I for one will accept whatever the vote results in.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 22:02 - Mar 7 with 1750 viewsrockinjk

Well said, what I’d like to say but you’ve done a better job
The Countdown begins. on 22:10 - Mar 7 with 1748 viewsrockinjk

The Countdown begins. on 20:58 - Mar 7 by union_jack

In answer to your question, yes. It will be democratically voted for on all known facts to date.

Of course, we will never know the full situation until it happens because the economy is based in so many factors both domestically and internationally. But to think we are not far more aware now than we were 2 years ago would be a foolish assumption.

As I said, if leavers feel so certain of the outcome, bring it on. I for one will accept whatever the vote results in.

Yep, as I said previously I’m a bit of politics/economics nerd and I know FAR more than I did in 2016. I voted remain but not with any joy, I would now campaign for remain. I’ve shifted from eurosceptic as a youngster to pragmatic remainer to hardcore remain purely based on understanding the subject more.

Having come from point of being quite right wing on immigration I think I can shed some insight. I genuinely bought into the nonsense for a while and I can see how if you’re in a bad place you got persuaded. I was at one point, I never went to extreme but I understand how it can happen.

I ‘get’ the anger I don’t get the solution. The target is wrong. Understand this before it’s too late
The Countdown begins. on 23:16 - Mar 7 with 1709 viewsowainglyndwr

Where has the government all of a sudden found the money to stock pile drugs equipment etc ?
Shame the could not find it before this Brexit Mess and invest into the hospitals and police etc
The Countdown begins. on 23:34 - Mar 7 with 1701 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 23:16 - Mar 7 by owainglyndwr

Where has the government all of a sudden found the money to stock pile drugs equipment etc ?
Shame the could not find it before this Brexit Mess and invest into the hospitals and police etc

Great post.

Apparently there is a Tory magic money tree after all.....
Money for idiotic Brexit.
Money for the DUP.
Money for the northern English cities if they support Mays bad deal.
Money for Trident that we will never use.

No money for the welsh and scots who dont know their place though, feck them.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 23:46 - Mar 7 with 1693 viewsrockinjk

Sat through 10 mins of QT (must remember to avoid BBC)

Same old nonsense, same old cognitive dissonance

Reality is, some people will need to lose their job or something similar to wake up

That aside there’s such an ignorance regarding Brexit as Margaret Beckett alluded to. This is the ‘withdrawal agreement’ this is the START of Brexit we haven’t got to the main course yet we’re at the starter. Future relationship is still to come!

If we leave we will be talking Brexit for a decade

If you’re bored now...
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 23:48]
The Countdown begins. on 07:57 - Mar 8 with 1575 viewslonglostjack

Will the one million UK citizens living in the EU who were denied a vote last time be allowed to vote in a subsequent referendum ?

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/nov/26/european-court-rejects-british-expat

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 08:09 - Mar 8 with 1569 viewspikeypaul

21 days and fecking loving it.

SIUYRL

In the words of Ashdown “You either believe in democracy or you don’t”

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024