Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301687 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:01 - Apr 1 with 1744 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:59 - Apr 1 by Jango

Put it this way, I won’t spend 3 years of my life protesting and having daily meltdowns like your lot.

This thread says otherwise.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:08 - Apr 1 with 1731 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:01 - Apr 1 by Batterseajack

This thread says otherwise.

The leave vote won. This entire thread has been remainers insulting leave voters telling them how stupid and wrong they are. I’m merely defending myself. If the vote gets overturned then I’ll get on with my life. I certainly won’t be voting again though that’s for sure.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:16 - Apr 1 with 1716 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Teressa the communist dictator hanging on by her claws ,the dirty Tory party are not in control anymore .

A general election needed to ship them out

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Apr 1 with 1703 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:16 - Apr 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Teressa the communist dictator hanging on by her claws ,the dirty Tory party are not in control anymore .

Hello, Jeremy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Apr 1 with 1707 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:49 - Apr 1 by Jango

Go back through the thread and you’ll realise one of the main reasons I voted leave was because of free movement/immigration. It goes in line with my thinking that we’ll be better of as union without it, especially when it comes the industry I work in. What comes next is you tell me I’m either a racist or stupid for not understanding the benefits. I know exactly what I voted for, whether it turns out to be the correct decision only time will tell but to tell people they are wrong before we’ve even left I comical.

I've always found the racism accusation that (contractor of onsite experience myself) rather perplexing. The guys from across the water whom have denied U.K indigenous workforce employment and worsened working conditions are white Christian Europeans.

I fail to see how they can be a race when defied by genetic characteristics e.g. the New York RSJ/girder walking Navajo and Mohawks are indeed a race, white Christian Europeans imo do not belong in the same category.

I have noticed also that a lot of the tw@ts that never want to admit to the downsides of EU (I admit both upsides and downsides) have never done 7 12's on a construction site in their entire life and have neither experience, realisation, or empathy of what many working class experience.

It is morally wrong to defend and ignore appalling negatives of uncontrolled mass immigration whilst throwing about racist innuendo and accusation.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Apr 1 with 1698 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Apr 1 by Wingstandwood

I've always found the racism accusation that (contractor of onsite experience myself) rather perplexing. The guys from across the water whom have denied U.K indigenous workforce employment and worsened working conditions are white Christian Europeans.

I fail to see how they can be a race when defied by genetic characteristics e.g. the New York RSJ/girder walking Navajo and Mohawks are indeed a race, white Christian Europeans imo do not belong in the same category.

I have noticed also that a lot of the tw@ts that never want to admit to the downsides of EU (I admit both upsides and downsides) have never done 7 12's on a construction site in their entire life and have neither experience, realisation, or empathy of what many working class experience.

It is morally wrong to defend and ignore appalling negatives of uncontrolled mass immigration whilst throwing about racist innuendo and accusation.

I think you make a fair point, however the mass immigration isn't solely the fault of the EU; we chose not to police our borders. Freedom of movement doesn't mean we have to take all and sundry.

Arguably, a huge contributor in this was probably people slinging the "you're racist" card.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:24 - Apr 1 with 1691 viewsBatterseajack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:46 - Apr 1 by Lohengrin

I fully expect Brexit to be shambolic, I’m counting on it. It’s the next turn I’m interested in.

What economic cost would be acceptable to resetting to year 0?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - Apr 1 with 1682 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fair play to Mr Speaker

He’s very good 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:32 - Apr 1 with 1681 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Apr 1 by waynekerr55

I think you make a fair point, however the mass immigration isn't solely the fault of the EU; we chose not to police our borders. Freedom of movement doesn't mean we have to take all and sundry.

Arguably, a huge contributor in this was probably people slinging the "you're racist" card.

My opinion about this Brexit debacle is?....... "It should never have come to this". Utterly preventable.

If only the politicians and bureaucrats in the EU and government had asked the question why there was a working class revolt? If only they had tried to address concerns? If only they had tried to reach common ground and move forward practising common sense?

Believe me, I'm in no way celebrating a Brexit, it was a case of the Tories being wrong footed (thought remain side would have won), they loved EU floodgate-border policy i.e. right wing stuff it drives down wages and conditions.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:44 - Apr 1 with 1660 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Apr 1 by Wingstandwood

*I have noticed also that a lot of the tw@ts that never want to admit to the downsides of EU (I admit both upsides and downsides) have never done 7 12's on a construction site in their entire life and have neither experience, realisation, or empathy of what many working class experience.*

Perfectly put.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:41 - Apr 1 with 1602 viewscostalotta

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:49 - Apr 1 by Jango

Go back through the thread and you’ll realise one of the main reasons I voted leave was because of free movement/immigration. It goes in line with my thinking that we’ll be better of as union without it, especially when it comes the industry I work in. What comes next is you tell me I’m either a racist or stupid for not understanding the benefits. I know exactly what I voted for, whether it turns out to be the correct decision only time will tell but to tell people they are wrong before we’ve even left I comical.

Ive nowhere called you or anyone else racist. I disagree with you and challenging you on some of what you post as I find some of what you write confusing and incoherent.

Do you mean both as in free movement and immigration?
How will you be better off without it?
Have you not in anyway ever benefitted from free movement or immigraion?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:44 - Apr 1 with 1598 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:16 - Apr 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

How do you plan on winning a General election without giving remainers a vote on a Labour Brexit?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Apr 1 with 1581 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:44 - Apr 1 by Ace_Jack

How do you plan on winning a General election without giving remainers a vote on a Labour Brexit?

They are whipping AGAIN to vote for it tonight !

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Apr 1 with 1566 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:24 - Apr 1 by Batterseajack

What economic cost would be acceptable to resetting to year 0?

A non-zero-sum is the cycle we are in now.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 19:21]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:20 - Apr 1 with 1556 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Apr 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

They are whipping AGAIN to vote for it tonight !

Would it be in the manifesto though if there was a snap election in a few weeks? Emily Thornberry seemed to suggest otherwise yesterday.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:23 - Apr 1 with 1548 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:20 - Apr 1 by exiledclaseboy

Would it be in the manifesto though if there was a snap election in a few weeks? Emily Thornberry seemed to suggest otherwise yesterday.

Are you still watching the BBC Parliament Channel in the hope that something worthwhile will emerge or purely for the entertainment value?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:25 - Apr 1 with 1541 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:23 - Apr 1 by Lohengrin

Are you still watching the BBC Parliament Channel in the hope that something worthwhile will emerge or purely for the entertainment value?

Not at the moment but I will be later. Gonna be interesting if some kind of consensus does emerge to see how the government will react.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Apr 1 with 1539 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

This guy is facking brilliant

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:28 - Apr 1 with 1535 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:26 - Apr 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

This guy is facking brilliant

Shower of kents, all of them.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Apr 1 with 1522 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:15 - Apr 1 by Lohengrin

A non-zero-sum is the cycle we are in now.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2019 19:21]

Apparently the talk seems to be, my amatuer take on things could be wrong, I get the gist the 4 motions Bercow has just selected (ignored four others) for votes tonight are all Remain and all continue uncontrolled free movement?

The inkling I get, and I stand to be corrected. Is?... Minority Brexit opinion within parliament aside, despite the referendum there was never any genuine intent to have a Brexit and to honour a Brexit vote because a Brexit result would be ignored anyhow?

The whole thing seems to have been a farce, a loaded dice scam. If the politicians had this intent from the off they should never have sh@t upon democracy and the votes of the public by holding a referendum in the first place.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:37 - Apr 1 with 1517 viewslonglostjack

There were even more tits in the House than normal this afternoon apparently. Another boost for the Parliament channel’s ratings.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:39 - Apr 1 with 1508 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Apr 1 by Wingstandwood

Apparently the talk seems to be, my amatuer take on things could be wrong, I get the gist the 4 motions Bercow has just selected (ignored four others) for votes tonight are all Remain and all continue uncontrolled free movement?

The inkling I get, and I stand to be corrected. Is?... Minority Brexit opinion within parliament aside, despite the referendum there was never any genuine intent to have a Brexit and to honour a Brexit vote because a Brexit result would be ignored anyhow?

The whole thing seems to have been a farce, a loaded dice scam. If the politicians had this intent from the off they should never have sh@t upon democracy and the votes of the public by holding a referendum in the first place.

Farce indeed.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Apr 1 with 1502 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:36 - Apr 1 by Wingstandwood

Bercow picked the four options that commanded the most support during the first round of votes last week. Only one of them (“Common Market 2,0” as it’s become known) requires continued freedom of movement. The others are a customs union, a confirmatory referendum and revoking A50 if were a few days away from leaving with no deal. The last one has no chance. The third one little chance.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:42 - Apr 1 with 1498 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:39 - Apr 1 by Lohengrin

Farce indeed.

Also wrong.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Apr 1 with 1494 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:39 - Apr 1 by Lohengrin

Farce indeed.

Let’s not forget who started the farce and why. Somewhere in the Cotswolds........

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024