Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301513 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:52 - Aug 15 with 1502 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:46 - Aug 15 by waynekerr55

In Magic Bampas small brain, he is more important than the UK.

Clearly needs to be a less divisive figure.
Ideally someone with at least some leadership characteristics.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:17 - Aug 15 with 1482 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:52 - Aug 15 by Kilkennyjack

In Magic Bampas small brain, he is more important than the UK.

Clearly needs to be a less divisive figure.
Ideally someone with at least some leadership characteristics.

He must be the thickest fûcker ever to lead a major political party.
His stupidity is breathtaking.

Another tap–in turned into a spectacular own goal.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:24 - Aug 15 with 1479 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:17 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

He must be the thickest fûcker ever to lead a major political party.
His stupidity is breathtaking.

Another tap–in turned into a spectacular own goal.

Indeed - wants a"national unity government".

Writes to leaders and other MPs - except those MPs that have left Labour.

Unity indeed.

Seamus Milne knows no deal is looming large, let's be honest. Just doesn't want it to happen under a Corbyn led government, so mess around, let Tories do whatever and then try to capitalise afterwards.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:29 - Aug 15 with 1474 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:24 - Aug 15 by bluey_the_blue

Indeed - wants a"national unity government".

Writes to leaders and other MPs - except those MPs that have left Labour.

Unity indeed.

Seamus Milne knows no deal is looming large, let's be honest. Just doesn't want it to happen under a Corbyn led government, so mess around, let Tories do whatever and then try to capitalise afterwards.

“Seamus Milne knows no deal is looming large, let's be honest. Just doesn't want it to happen under a Corbyn led government”.

I’d be most grateful if you could tell us how this scenario could happen in ... oh, what’s the word I’m looking for... ah yes, reality.

I’ll wait.

Edit: typo...
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 8:39]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:36 - Aug 15 with 1472 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:29 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

“Seamus Milne knows no deal is looming large, let's be honest. Just doesn't want it to happen under a Corbyn led government”.

I’d be most grateful if you could tell us how this scenario could happen in ... oh, what’s the word I’m looking for... ah yes, reality.

I’ll wait.

Edit: typo...
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 8:39]

I think the word you're looking for is "reality".

It depends upon the political machinations over the next few months. If no deal happens, then it happens - that's the ideal situation for Labour leadership. Corbyn doesn't want to remain, he's been anti EU his entire political life - better to let Tories deal with it, if things fall apart then look to get into power at a GE. That way he gets no blame.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:41 - Aug 15 with 1460 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:36 - Aug 15 by bluey_the_blue

I think the word you're looking for is "reality".

It depends upon the political machinations over the next few months. If no deal happens, then it happens - that's the ideal situation for Labour leadership. Corbyn doesn't want to remain, he's been anti EU his entire political life - better to let Tories deal with it, if things fall apart then look to get into power at a GE. That way he gets no blame.

Errr... still waiting, Bluey...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:47 - Aug 15 with 1454 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:41 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

Errr... still waiting, Bluey...

Errr... still waiting for you to explain how no deal would be prevented, Warwick, since that predicates your question.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:51 - Aug 15 with 1447 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:47 - Aug 15 by bluey_the_blue

Errr... still waiting for you to explain how no deal would be prevented, Warwick, since that predicates your question.

By Parliament. Fancy a small wager?

Now, answer the question - how could a ‘no deal’ Brexit happen under a Corbyn government?

*taps fingers*
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:55 - Aug 15 with 1445 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:51 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

Now, answer the question - how could a ‘no deal’ Brexit happen under a Corbyn government?

*taps fingers*

It couldn't since Corbyn will never be in government. Then again, I've never said a "no deal' Brexit would happen under a Corbyn government so it seems the logic behind your question is incorrect.

* taps feet *

The point being made is that Corbyn wants us out of EU. Preferrably with a deal, but no doubt his advisors see how he'd lose support by backing no deal. So, let another party deal with Brexit.

Corbyn's posturing indicates he really doesn't want a national unity government, nor does he want Labour in any way responsible for whatever happens 31st October.

EDIT: Hmm, see where your confusion has come from, my poor wording.

Like it or not, Oct 31st is looming. It's looking more and more likely no deal will occur. Labour are happy enough for that to happen under Tories - something they can then use in a GE. That's the intent I was trying to get across.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 8:59]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:58 - Aug 15 with 1438 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:55 - Aug 15 by bluey_the_blue

It couldn't since Corbyn will never be in government. Then again, I've never said a "no deal' Brexit would happen under a Corbyn government so it seems the logic behind your question is incorrect.

* taps feet *

The point being made is that Corbyn wants us out of EU. Preferrably with a deal, but no doubt his advisors see how he'd lose support by backing no deal. So, let another party deal with Brexit.

Corbyn's posturing indicates he really doesn't want a national unity government, nor does he want Labour in any way responsible for whatever happens 31st October.

EDIT: Hmm, see where your confusion has come from, my poor wording.

Like it or not, Oct 31st is looming. It's looking more and more likely no deal will occur. Labour are happy enough for that to happen under Tories - something they can then use in a GE. That's the intent I was trying to get across.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 8:59]

Beep beep...

Milne “Just doesn't want it to happen under a Corbyn led government”.

More pointless utter bollocks from you then.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:59 - Aug 15 with 1439 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:58 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

Beep beep...

Milne “Just doesn't want it to happen under a Corbyn led government”.

More pointless utter bollocks from you then.

Read my edit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:00 - Aug 15 with 1435 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:59 - Aug 15 by bluey_the_blue

Read my edit.

Beep beep
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:04 - Aug 15 with 1433 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:00 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

Beep beep

Not really.

I've little doubt Milne et al are happy to leave with deal or no deal. What they are more concerned about are the optics ahead of a GE. Corbyn's letter is hardly the act of someone looking to prevent leaving with no deal after all - if he cared about it, he'd be happy for someone parliament could get behind to "lead" it. The fact he's demanding to be the leader, knowing he'd not get the support, indicates the letter is an empty gesture.

If no deal occurs, the GE afterwards Labour's position will be "well, we *tried* to stop it".
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:11 - Aug 15 with 1425 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:04 - Aug 15 by bluey_the_blue

Not really.

I've little doubt Milne et al are happy to leave with deal or no deal. What they are more concerned about are the optics ahead of a GE. Corbyn's letter is hardly the act of someone looking to prevent leaving with no deal after all - if he cared about it, he'd be happy for someone parliament could get behind to "lead" it. The fact he's demanding to be the leader, knowing he'd not get the support, indicates the letter is an empty gesture.

If no deal occurs, the GE afterwards Labour's position will be "well, we *tried* to stop it".

Don’t disagree with that.

Corbyn doesn’t even have unity within the Labour Party. Many Labour MPs wouldn’t vote for him.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 9:11]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:21 - Aug 15 with 1421 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:11 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

Don’t disagree with that.

Corbyn doesn’t even have unity within the Labour Party. Many Labour MPs wouldn’t vote for him.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 9:11]

Phew, that's what I meant in my post a few posts ago, got there in the end.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - Aug 15 with 1330 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:51 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

*taps fingers*

He could be out on a communist march and forget all about the deadline out of sheer incompetence.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Aug 15 with 1319 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - Aug 15 by Highjack

He could be out on a communist march and forget all about the deadline out of sheer incompetence.

Or a protest against grouse shooting.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:11 - Aug 15 with 1304 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - Aug 15 by Highjack

Jobs first, comrade!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - Aug 15 with 1291 viewsBatterseajack

Brexit: Cutting red tape

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:59 - Aug 15 with 1268 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:20 - Aug 15 by Batterseajack

Brexit: Cutting red tape

Never mind all that negativity. This is a great opportunity! Listen to Barking Boris and be happy ! Feck business.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Aug 15 with 1259 viewsPegojack

Does anyone have any suggestions as to which parliamentarian COULD command the support of a centre/left anti Boris coalition?
I couldn't think of anyone except the highly impressive Nicola Sturgeon. Only one minor drawback.....
[Post edited 15 Aug 2019 19:10]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:14 - Aug 15 with 1254 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Aug 15 by Pegojack

Does anyone have any suggestions as to which parliamentarian COULD command the support of a centre/left anti Boris coalition?
I couldn't think of anyone except the highly impressive Nicola Sturgeon. Only one minor drawback.....

She's too short to see over the dispatch box?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:40 - Aug 15 with 1242 viewsPegojack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:14 - Aug 15 by bluey_the_blue

She's too short to see over the dispatch box?

Hilarious, Bluey. Still, as a Cardiff supporter, your sense of humour will have developed over recent years.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:44 - Aug 15 with 1233 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:40 - Aug 15 by Pegojack

Hilarious, Bluey. Still, as a Cardiff supporter, your sense of humour will have developed over recent years.

The opposite tbh.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:49 - Aug 15 with 1226 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Aug 15 by Pegojack

The same Nicola Sturgeon whose calling for another two referendums even though she’s refused to accept the result of the first two?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024