Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301175 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:49 - Sep 2 with 1676 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:27 - Sep 2 by londonlisa2001

Innit.

And even though I’m convinced Swansea East would support leave, I’m equally convinced they will elect a Labour MP. Which is where Johnson is miscalculating in my view.

That’s not how it looks from back home. Labour have finally Managed to to lose a lot of their safe seats.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:56 - Sep 2 with 1667 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:41 - Sep 2 by Pegojack

What was said?

Mary Creagh was saying the word from senior Labour politicians tonight was that they weren’t going to fall into Boris’s “elephant trap”.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:02 - Sep 3 with 1653 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:56 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

Mary Creagh was saying the word from senior Labour politicians tonight was that they weren’t going to fall into Boris’s “elephant trap”.

But will Donald Tusk?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:08 - Sep 3 with 1644 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:49 - Sep 2 by Jango

That’s not how it looks from back home. Labour have finally Managed to to lose a lot of their safe seats.

As I’ve said before I think it’s possible that the brexit party could win Swansea East (using that as an example) but I genuinely don’t think the Tories could win it. So it depends on the agreement they have. Which looks more shaky given Johnson has sworn blind tonight he’s trying for a deal and Farage has said if they are trying for a deal they’ll contest every seat against the Tories.

Do you think the Conservative party could win Swansea East? I just don’t think they will get enough people to vote for them in such a traditionally anti Tory seat.

The Tories will lose previously safe seats to the LibDems. In London for example.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:08 - Sep 3 with 1643 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:56 - Sep 2 by WarwickHunt

Thornberry has said the same.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:21 - Sep 3 with 1625 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:02 - Sep 3 by Joe_bradshaw

But will Donald Tusk?

He’s in his ivory tower.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:22 - Sep 3 with 1619 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:08 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

Thornberry has said the same.

Now they just need to spell it out to the idiot.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:25 - Sep 3 with 1615 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:47 - Sep 2 by Jango

Ye I know the difference. But funny how Soubry is happy to let the people when she thinks it will suit her. Like when she thought remain would win first time around. She doesn’t want an election because she’s out of a job. Country first my ass.

She’s a qualified Barrister and her partners a wealthy businessman, I don’t think she’ll go short.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:26 - Sep 3 with 1603 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:25 - Sep 3 by majorraglan

She’s a qualified Barrister and her partners a wealthy businessman, I don’t think she’ll go short.

The same could be said for nearly every politician.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:28 - Sep 3 with 1597 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:21 - Sep 3 by WarwickHunt

He’s in his ivory tower.

Wearing his trunks.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:29 - Sep 3 with 1594 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:08 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

As I’ve said before I think it’s possible that the brexit party could win Swansea East (using that as an example) but I genuinely don’t think the Tories could win it. So it depends on the agreement they have. Which looks more shaky given Johnson has sworn blind tonight he’s trying for a deal and Farage has said if they are trying for a deal they’ll contest every seat against the Tories.

Do you think the Conservative party could win Swansea East? I just don’t think they will get enough people to vote for them in such a traditionally anti Tory seat.

The Tories will lose previously safe seats to the LibDems. In London for example.

Probably not. I think brexit party will win it whether they join forces with tories or not.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:48 - Sep 3 with 1576 viewsHighjack

We truly live in extraordinary times when the opposition party describe a potential general election as “an elephant trap”.

It’s only a trap if they think they can’t win.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:49 - Sep 3 with 1573 viewsNeathJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:48 - Sep 3 by Highjack

We truly live in extraordinary times when the opposition party describe a potential general election as “an elephant trap”.

Timing is everything.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:50 - Sep 3 with 1573 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:28 - Sep 3 by Joe_bradshaw

Wearing his trunks.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:07 - Sep 3 with 1559 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:25 - Sep 3 by majorraglan

It’s not money these people want. It’s power and status.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:10 - Sep 3 with 1555 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:48 - Sep 3 by Highjack

It’s also a trap if Johnson chooses the date though.

And even if he says 14 October now, it is within his power to change that date to after end October and no one could do anything.

Plus they want to have the no deal legislation in place before Parliament is dissolved.

Far better to wait a few days and then call a VONC. Install a temporary government to extend. Job done. Then have an election.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:15 - Sep 3 with 1528 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:10 - Sep 3 by londonlisa2001

It’s also a trap if Johnson chooses the date though.

And even if he says 14 October now, it is within his power to change that date to after end October and no one could do anything.

Plus they want to have the no deal legislation in place before Parliament is dissolved.

Far better to wait a few days and then call a VONC. Install a temporary government to extend. Job done. Then have an election.

If that happened labour would have an easy win surely and be able to reverse it?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 05:53 - Sep 3 with 1496 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:48 - Sep 1 by londonlisa2001

From the ONS labour report (most recent).

“Looking now at how the figures have changed since the EU referendum (which took place on 23 June 2016), between April to June 2016 and April to June 2019:

UK nationals working in the UK increased by 856,000 to 29.08 million
non-UK nationals from the EU working in the UK increased by 134,000 to 2.37 million
non-UK nationals from outside the EU working in the UK increased by 84,000 to 1.29 million”

Where are your figures from?

Well said Lisa.

They dont like experts mind, apparently people have had enough of them.
(I guess until they need a brain operation ? Experts are quite useful then).

These idiots equate the views of my mate Keith down the pub, with expert opinion.

My thanks as well to the lovely European people who live, love, and work amongst us.

Worst case the UK will rejoin the EU within 5 years. Feck this Tory Brexit.

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:02 - Sep 3 with 1481 viewsjacks777

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 05:53 - Sep 3 by Kilkennyjack

Well said Lisa.

These idiots equate the views of my mate Keith down the pub, with expert opinion.

My thanks as well to the lovely European people who live, love, and work amongst us.

Rejoin within 5 years 😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:17 - Sep 3 with 1447 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 05:53 - Sep 3 by Kilkennyjack

Well said Lisa.

You mean the same experts who were not only 30000 a year under on their figures for eu migrants to the uk, but 25000 over on their figures for non EU migrants? For 10 years! Those experts?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:29 - Sep 3 with 1437 viewsrockinjk

Mixed messages from labour as usual, those with half a brain saying they won’t support election corbynistas “bring it on”

Ffs Corbyn for once in your life do the right thing
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:40 - Sep 3 with 1426 viewspikeypaul

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:17 - Sep 3 by Jango

You mean the same experts who were not only 30000 a year under on their figures for eu migrants to the uk, but 25000 over on their figures for non EU migrants? For 10 years! Those experts?

Jango, put lonely,fat arse and her little gang of ass lickers on ignore,they totally ignore all the proven BS the remoaner “experts” have lied about already, so they are not going to start accepting it’s lies anytime soon.

Anyway nearing 1,000,000 views on my thread so get posting you loser remoaner feckers I want to hit the milestone by September 20th.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:03 - Sep 3 with 1399 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:29 - Sep 3 by Jango

Probably not. I think brexit party will win it whether they join forces with tories or not.

People of Swansea East, has the brexit party manifesto persuaded you?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:13 - Sep 3 with 1386 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:40 - Sep 3 by pikeypaul

Jango, put lonely,fat arse and her little gang of ass lickers on ignore,they totally ignore all the proven BS the remoaner “experts” have lied about already, so they are not going to start accepting it’s lies anytime soon.

Anyway nearing 1,000,000 views on my thread so get posting you loser remoaner feckers I want to hit the milestone by September 20th.

Obnoxious little cûnt...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:09 - Sep 3 with 1346 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 08:40 - Sep 3 by pikeypaul

Classy. Your wife would be proud of you.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024