Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301129 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:35 - Sep 4 with 1540 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:21 - Sep 4 by Pegojack

Quite funny, isn't he, old Kerouac?

Him and his ilk accuse the 'remoaners' (sic) of being patronising, talking down to Brexiteers and calling them thick because they don't agree, but when young people can see through the lies of the fascist regime of Johnson, they are all 'young and stupid'.

Anyway, I think the Labour Party and chums are playing it pretty well at the moment.

I would suggest that the next tactic, when Johnson introduces his bill for a General Election on 15th October, is to make support for it conditional on him giving a legally binding commitment that he won't change the date under any circumstances.

Of course he won't do that, which will make it plain to everyone (specially the great British voting public) what a lying little sh1t he is. Throw the spotlight back on him, boys, he doesn't like it up him!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 10:23]

He’s twisting in the wind - keep the duplicitous bàstard there as long as possible.

His “I’m trying really hard for a deal” bollocks has already been exposed as a massive lie - by the Telegraph FFS!😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:56 - Sep 4 with 1509 viewsDdraigGoch

Amazing isn’t it? Jezza has been bleating on for an election and now looks as though he wants to postpone it!

If the Parliament refuses to back a general election, Boris should ignore the No Deal vote. What are they going to do, have a vote of no confidence and bring forward a general election? 😱
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:25 - Sep 4 with 1487 viewsblackswan

With parliament unable or unwilling to make a decision this needs to go back to the people with two questions 1 stay or leave and secondly if leave win again no deal or May's deal
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:38 - Sep 4 with 1469 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:21 - Sep 4 by Pegojack

Quite funny, isn't he, old Kerouac?

Him and his ilk accuse the 'remoaners' (sic) of being patronising, talking down to Brexiteers and calling them thick because they don't agree, but when young people can see through the lies of the fascist regime of Johnson, they are all 'young and stupid'.

Anyway, I think the Labour Party and chums are playing it pretty well at the moment.

I would suggest that the next tactic, when Johnson introduces his bill for a General Election on 15th October, is to make support for it conditional on him giving a legally binding commitment that he won't change the date under any circumstances.

Of course he won't do that, which will make it plain to everyone (specially the great British voting public) what a lying little sh1t he is. Throw the spotlight back on him, boys, he doesn't like it up him!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 10:23]

What about the young ones who voted leave? Thick, racist, fascist Nazi’s?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:39 - Sep 4 with 1468 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:56 - Sep 4 by DdraigGoch

Amazing isn’t it? Jezza has been bleating on for an election and now looks as though he wants to postpone it!

If the Parliament refuses to back a general election, Boris should ignore the No Deal vote. What are they going to do, have a vote of no confidence and bring forward a general election? 😱

Fûck me - the simpletons are breeding.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:40 - Sep 4 with 1467 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:12 - Sep 4 by Kerouac

I see what you did there

Such brazen lying, but then the gloves have been off for a long time.

Ultimately, it all boils down to, the British public voted for Brexit and would do so again.
The 'Remainers' know this, deep down, they surely can sense that the public have not only had enough of being talked down to by the EU but are also sick to death of exactly the type of people you see on these anti-Brexit protests...sick to the back teeth of them and their hypocrisy.
That's my experience anyway and I talk to a lot of people, a lot of people in Labour heartlands, and beyond the anecdotal evidence the polling backs it up, the result of the original referendum backs it up and the subsequent elections (GE and European elections) backs this up.

They know this of course and are sh*it scared of facing the voters.
The whole strategy from day 1 has been to delay and delay and delay....they are hoping that enough Brexit voters die off and are replaced by young and stupid voters who will vote for what they are told to vote for.

"young and stupid voters who will vote for what they are told to vote for"

Big Express and Mail readers are they?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:43 - Sep 4 with 1465 viewsDdraigGoch

What Johnson could do is...... accept the legislation delaying Brexit as a route for an election, campaign to leave EU asap, win a clear majority then repeal legislation?

And btw, just because I have a different viewpoint from you W doesn’t necessarily make me a simpleton.
Many other things might but not what you suggest.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:50 - Sep 4 with 1456 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 02:01 - Sep 4 by Jango

Labour is going to be in for an absolute nightmare come election time. Many working class voters will now turn the general election into another referendum and protest vote in similar fashion to the EU election.

Now there may be many bubble-enclosed and reality detached middle class Corbynistas absolutely ecstatic at recent goings, utterly oblivious about the mass desertion and loss of votes that is about to take place. The party is going to be in for a catastrophic and seismic shock.

I visited a troll-free, agent provocateur free I.D. verified members site that you could say is rather working class, out of 85 members who posted an opinion about a general strike asking would they support one, only 2 members were in the remain camp. Labours tactic during the election will try to deflect all attention away from Brexit and kick it into the long grass.....It's not going to happen!

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:54 - Sep 4 with 1449 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:43 - Sep 4 by DdraigGoch

What Johnson could do is...... accept the legislation delaying Brexit as a route for an election, campaign to leave EU asap, win a clear majority then repeal legislation?

And btw, just because I have a different viewpoint from you W doesn’t necessarily make me a simpleton.

Don’t suggest Boris can just ignore what’s about to become law then.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:58 - Sep 4 with 1443 viewsJango

“Intel from govt source re the rebel meeting. Says of Hammond: "He explicitly mentioned EU legal services and their advice on this bill. The very clear implication from his comments was that his involvement in drafting the bill had been done in conjunction with the Commission"

“He then corrected himself very quickly and said 'this is the advice I've had from my lawyers'."
Did Hammond misspeak? Or let cat out of bag of contacts with Brussels?

Hammond was among 'two or three' 'irreconcilables' in the meeting, govt says. But others among the 15-strong group were either open to persuasion on both the emergency motion and/or the extension bill.

Yet when people suggest Remainers have been working with the EU all along they are laughed at.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:01 - Sep 4 with 1435 viewsWingstandwood

Prime Ministers Questions.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:03 - Sep 4 with 1432 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:43 - Sep 4 by DdraigGoch

If you don’t listen to music from the 20’s or read poetry from the 1600’s you’re a simpleton according to Warwick. He’s been scared to leave his loft for about 40 years though love him.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:11 - Sep 4 with 1415 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:01 - Sep 4 by Wingstandwood

Prime Ministers Questions.

There we have it. BJ again saying that we're leaving on 31st Oct with a deal, and that they will get the EU/Ireland to agree to the removal of the backstop.

Odds on this happening are probably longer than having Michu return to us and be this season's top scorer.

No point watching any more of this nonsense.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:30 - Sep 4 with 1405 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:03 - Sep 4 by Jango

If you don’t listen to music from the 20’s or read poetry from the 1600’s you’re a simpleton according to Warwick. He’s been scared to leave his loft for about 40 years though love him.

Hello, fûckwit- read any good books lately?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:39 - Sep 4 with 1399 viewsWingstandwood

Tories will move a motion for a general election tonight.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Sep 4 with 1392 viewsWingstandwood

Sent: 04 September 2019 11:55
Subject: Today’s Business

Dear Colleague

Thank you very much for your support on what was a difficult day yesterday.

We are on a three-line-whip today from 12.30pm. At midday we will have PMQs, followed by the Chancellor’s Spending Review statement. Your continued support in the Chamber is appreciated.

No later than 3pm we will move on to the Second Reading of the European Union (Withdrawal) (No 6) Bill. The Government will be opposing this bill. Should the bill pass its Commons stages today, we will be moving the motion for an early general election at 7pm and we will be voting aye. It is therefore possible that business will run late this evening.

Best wishes

Mark
Rt Hon Mark Spencer MP
Government Chief Whip

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:05 - Sep 4 with 1354 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:39 - Sep 4 by Wingstandwood

Tories will move a motion for a general election tonight.

Good luck with that. 😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:13 - Sep 4 with 1338 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:11 - Sep 4 by LeonWasGod

There we have it. BJ again saying that we're leaving on 31st Oct with a deal, and that they will get the EU/Ireland to agree to the removal of the backstop.

Odds on this happening are probably longer than having Michu return to us and be this season's top scorer.

No point watching any more of this nonsense.

Yep - no one in the EU has heard a word, Cummings said it was a “sham” and the “negotiation team” has been disbanded.

Fûckwits still believe this transparent horseshit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:23 - Sep 4 with 1322 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:30 - Sep 4 by WarwickHunt

Hello, fûckwit- read any good books lately?

Na, My favourites growing up were the Terry Pratchett trilogy Truckers, Diggers and wings. I think I retired on a high.

Pratchett is a bit young for you.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 13:25]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:32 - Sep 4 with 1303 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:49 - Sep 4 with 1269 viewsDdraigGoch

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:32 - Sep 4 by Jango

Why so aggressive Warwick?
I’m a newcomer here and doubt I’ll be around for long if that’s a taste of things to come.
Not necessary and totally uncalled for. Still, you are merely replicating the unpleasantness that’s swirling around our country at the moment. What happened to good manners, reasoned debate and respecting other people’s point of view?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Sep 4 with 1262 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:49 - Sep 4 by DdraigGoch

Why so aggressive Warwick?
I’m a newcomer here and doubt I’ll be around for long if that’s a taste of things to come.
Not necessary and totally uncalled for. Still, you are merely replicating the unpleasantness that’s swirling around our country at the moment. What happened to good manners, reasoned debate and respecting other people’s point of view?

Does suggesting being able to ignore a law count as “reasoned debate”?

Try harder.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Sep 4 with 1253 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:23 - Sep 4 by Jango

Na, My favourites growing up were the Terry Pratchett trilogy Truckers, Diggers and wings. I think I retired on a high.

Pratchett is a bit young for you.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 13:25]

I’m impressed. I had you down as a Janet & John man.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Sep 4 with 1248 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:53 - Sep 4 by WarwickHunt

I’m impressed. I had you down as a Janet & John man.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Sep 4 with 1247 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:32 - Sep 4 by Jango

Your argument about not liking the interference of the non elected in UK politics is on the floor behind you Jango...

It’ll be funny if the Tories turn round to pick it back up for the election campaign. The tweet you’ve copied will look great on a billboard about hating the EU for being undemocratic.

They can put it next to the giant billboard detailing how they are representing the ‘ordinary people standing up against the elites’ with a picture of Rees Mogg lounging, bored, during parliamentary debate.

Principles are a strange, movable feast sometimes aren’t they.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024