Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301291 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:57 - Sep 4 with 1311 viewslondonlisa2001

Today has shattered one myth anyway. The thought that Johnson would be magnificent at PMQs and make Corbyn look awful has been blown away. A shocking performance. Dreadful.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:03 - Sep 4 with 1296 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:57 - Sep 4 by londonlisa2001

Today has shattered one myth anyway. The thought that Johnson would be magnificent at PMQs and make Corbyn look awful has been blown away. A shocking performance. Dreadful.

He's been shocking so far hasn't he. So much for his 'charm' and 'character' pulling him through - there's nothing there but bullsh*t. And a nasty streak just under the surface. You know something's not right when the City responds more positively to Comrade Corbyn!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:05 - Sep 4 with 1287 viewsDdraigGoch

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Sep 4 by WarwickHunt

Does suggesting being able to ignore a law count as “reasoned debate”?

Try harder.

I wasn’t debating anything merely saying what could happen.

Could you answer why you are so aggressive please?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:06 - Sep 4 with 1286 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:03 - Sep 4 by LeonWasGod

He's been shocking so far hasn't he. So much for his 'charm' and 'character' pulling him through - there's nothing there but bullsh*t. And a nasty streak just under the surface. You know something's not right when the City responds more positively to Comrade Corbyn!

He’s done the impossible - made Corbyn look positively measured. It’s quite astonishing.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Sep 4 with 1268 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:06 - Sep 4 by londonlisa2001

He’s done the impossible - made Corbyn look positively measured. It’s quite astonishing.

His performances have been awful. He sounds as if he's making it up as he goes along. Mind you he probably is.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Sep 4 with 1265 viewslondonlisa2001

Sir Roger Gale (‘bloody lefty’ c. Guido) has just called Dominic Cummings an ‘unelected, foul mouthed oaf’ on the BBC news. Lol.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:14 - Sep 4 with 1257 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:12 - Sep 4 by Kerouac

I see what you did there

Such brazen lying, but then the gloves have been off for a long time.

Ultimately, it all boils down to, the British public voted for Brexit and would do so again.
The 'Remainers' know this, deep down, they surely can sense that the public have not only had enough of being talked down to by the EU but are also sick to death of exactly the type of people you see on these anti-Brexit protests...sick to the back teeth of them and their hypocrisy.
That's my experience anyway and I talk to a lot of people, a lot of people in Labour heartlands, and beyond the anecdotal evidence the polling backs it up, the result of the original referendum backs it up and the subsequent elections (GE and European elections) backs this up.

They know this of course and are sh*it scared of facing the voters.
The whole strategy from day 1 has been to delay and delay and delay....they are hoping that enough Brexit voters die off and are replaced by young and stupid voters who will vote for what they are told to vote for.

Would not have pegged you as a People's Vote supporter Kerouac. Good on you.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:15 - Sep 4 with 1252 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Sep 4 by longlostjack

His performances have been awful. He sounds as if he's making it up as he goes along. Mind you he probably is.

Making it up as you go has been his modus operandi throughout his life. He’s just finding out that it doesn’t work for a PM. Chucking in a bit of schoolboy Latin is no longer enough to make the plebs think he’s a genius.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:21 - Sep 4 with 1237 viewsDdraigGoch

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:52 - Sep 4 by WarwickHunt

Does suggesting being able to ignore a law count as “reasoned debate”?

Try harder.

Ok here’s me trying harder as you suggest;

All laws can be repealed.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:24 - Sep 4 with 1229 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:05 - Sep 4 by DdraigGoch

I wasn’t debating anything merely saying what could happen.

Could you answer why you are so aggressive please?

Because what you said could happen, couldn’t.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:25 - Sep 4 with 1226 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:21 - Sep 4 by DdraigGoch

Eventually, yes.

That’s not what you said though.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:26 - Sep 4 with 1223 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Sep 4 by londonlisa2001

Sir Roger Gale (‘bloody lefty’ c. Guido) has just called Dominic Cummings an ‘unelected, foul mouthed oaf’ on the BBC news. Lol.

DJ Rog, Lisa? Another one caught with his mucky paw in the public purse, wasn’t he?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:27 - Sep 4 with 1219 viewsjackrmee

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:06 - Sep 4 by londonlisa2001

Maybe it's true.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:30 - Sep 4 with 1210 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Sep 4 by londonlisa2001

Used to work at the BBC. Universally loathed.

Not the brightest either.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:31 - Sep 4 with 1207 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:26 - Sep 4 by Lohengrin

DJ Rog, Lisa? Another one caught with his mucky paw in the public purse, wasn’t he?

He’s dreadful. As right wing as they come. That’s why it’s so funny. If Johnson is angering Roger Gale he really has misjudged.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Sep 4 with 1202 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Sep 4 by longlostjack

Aren’t PMQs supposed to provide... oh what’s the word I’m looking for...answers?

He’s drowning.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:35 - Sep 4 with 1200 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:21 - Sep 4 by DdraigGoch

It’s the timing.

If the bill passes effectively outlawing no deal and requesting an extension, it can be repealed by a new government with a majority, but not after the event.

To give an example. Let’s say the new leave date is 31 January 2020 rather than 31 October. And the new law requires that date to be agreed with EU by 18 October (when the EU council meets). If a new government gets in, they can repeal legislation, but if they don’t get in until AFTER 19 October, they can’t ‘go back’ and change the law retrospectively. Once 31 Jan is agreed with the EU, it’s agreed and the new government couldn’t change it.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 14:36]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:38 - Sep 4 with 1190 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:31 - Sep 4 by londonlisa2001

He’s dreadful. As right wing as they come. That’s why it’s so funny. If Johnson is angering Roger Gale he really has misjudged.

I don’t think it’s Johnson, it’s Cummings himself wandering the corridors at Westminster half-cut abusing all and sundry.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:41 - Sep 4 with 1187 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Sep 4 by WarwickHunt

Aren’t PMQs supposed to provide... oh what’s the word I’m looking for...answers?

He’s drowning.

Those days have long gone, mate. It’s all about easily remembered sound bites and clever insults now.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:42 - Sep 4 with 1182 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:41 - Sep 4 by Lohengrin

Those days have long gone, mate. It’s all about easily remembered sound bites and clever insults now.

Not even a token effort though. He’s pitiful and obviously way out of his depth.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:45 - Sep 4 with 1174 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:38 - Sep 4 by Lohengrin

I don’t think it’s Johnson, it’s Cummings himself wandering the corridors at Westminster half-cut abusing all and sundry.

A fag in one hand and a Newky Broon in the other and shouting at the statues...

Howay man.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:46 - Sep 4 with 1174 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Sep 4 by WarwickHunt

He’s drowning.

What a charming but extremely old fashioned concept.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:49 - Sep 4 with 1165 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:55 - Sep 4 by londonlisa2001

Your argument about not liking the interference of the non elected in UK politics is on the floor behind you Jango...

It’ll be funny if the Tories turn round to pick it back up for the election campaign. The tweet you’ve copied will look great on a billboard about hating the EU for being undemocratic.

They can put it next to the giant billboard detailing how they are representing the ‘ordinary people standing up against the elites’ with a picture of Rees Mogg lounging, bored, during parliamentary debate.

Principles are a strange, movable feast sometimes aren’t they.

*Your argument about not liking the interference of the non elected in UK politics is on the floor behind you Jango... *

Well then I guess your argument that’s it’s democratic for people to change their minds is on the floor behind you then Lisa.....

Gloves are off now Lisa, it’s not illegal so can be no arguments. Will it work though? I put it on here for the opinions of others.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:50 - Sep 4 with 1164 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:42 - Sep 4 by WarwickHunt

Not even a token effort though. He’s pitiful and obviously way out of his depth.

Look right around The House, though. It’s all the same recidivist liars dotting a landscape of exhausted possibilities.

If this was a club act they’d have been paid off.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:57 - Sep 4 with 1152 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:49 - Sep 4 by Jango

*Your argument about not liking the interference of the non elected in UK politics is on the floor behind you Jango... *

Well then I guess your argument that’s it’s democratic for people to change their minds is on the floor behind you then Lisa.....

Gloves are off now Lisa, it’s not illegal so can be no arguments. Will it work though? I put it on here for the opinions of others.

“Well then I guess your argument that’s it’s democratic for people to change their minds is on the floor behind you then Lisa..... ”

Why? When have I said anything to the contrary?

No - there are mechanisms to stop it. Rarely used, but they exist.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024