Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301371 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:24 - Sep 18 with 1484 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:14 - Sep 18 by andrew

When the EU say there is ‘no progress’, what if there is actually progress but seeing as they are desperate for us to remain, maybe they are just trying to frustrate the British public so that we start swinging to remaining. Just a thought.

They can't wait to get us out and see the back of us now. they just don't want no deal and have to protect their single market. But yeah, it'll be them spinning and lying, clearly, not the proven compulsive serial lying bulk himself, no siree.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2019 17:25]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:24 - Sep 18 with 1484 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:09 - Sep 18 by oh_tommy_tommy

Here a chance for your people’s vote mr Hunt

Use it wisely

Don’t worry, Tom - the Lib Dems will win my Tory marginal seat now.

I’ll vote anti-Tory as I’ve always done, just this time it will be with greater relish.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:25 - Sep 18 with 1479 viewsDdraigGoch

Great news for Bridgend and jobs in the car industry! Ineos maker of 4x4 to create hundreds of jobs there
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Sep 18 with 1465 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:24 - Sep 18 by monmouth

They can't wait to get us out and see the back of us now. they just don't want no deal and have to protect their single market. But yeah, it'll be them spinning and lying, clearly, not the proven compulsive serial lying bulk himself, no siree.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2019 17:25]

So no EU person ever lies, ever. Only horrible Brits do...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - Sep 18 with 1464 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:24 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

Don’t worry, Tom - the Lib Dems will win my Tory marginal seat now.

I’ll vote anti-Tory as I’ve always done, just this time it will be with greater relish.

Revoking articls 50 doesn't mean we cant have another vote anyway, or different negotiations on the original vote. I haven't read Swinson's blurb, but isn't the commitment just to revoke? Not to unilaterally remain? If they have gone further, that really is high risk. No way will the Lib Dems have the horses to win a majority whatever happens, but they and the Scots may well hold the balance, and I'm not sure where we go from there...support a labour government if Corbo and his Cronies f*ck off back to a 70s sitcom?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Sep 18 with 1459 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Sep 18 by bluey_the_blue

So no EU person ever lies, ever. Only horrible Brits do...

Where does it say that then?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:33 - Sep 18 with 1445 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - Sep 18 by monmouth

Revoking articls 50 doesn't mean we cant have another vote anyway, or different negotiations on the original vote. I haven't read Swinson's blurb, but isn't the commitment just to revoke? Not to unilaterally remain? If they have gone further, that really is high risk. No way will the Lib Dems have the horses to win a majority whatever happens, but they and the Scots may well hold the balance, and I'm not sure where we go from there...support a labour government if Corbo and his Cronies f*ck off back to a 70s sitcom?

Steptoe and son was the 60’s wasn’t it?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:35 - Sep 18 with 1446 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:31 - Sep 18 by monmouth

Where does it say that then?

I'm happy to stand corrected if you were to post that you accept EU may be lying.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:47 - Sep 18 with 1434 viewsWarwickHunt

When the EU say there is ‘no progress’, what if there is actually progress but seeing as they are desperate for us to remain, maybe they are just trying to frustrate the British public so that we start swinging to remaining. Just a thought.

What if the tooth fairy actually exists?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:51 - Sep 18 with 1419 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:33 - Sep 18 by Highjack

Steptoe and son was the 60’s wasn’t it?

Citizen Smith was 70s.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:55 - Sep 18 with 1408 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:35 - Sep 18 by bluey_the_blue

I'm happy to stand corrected if you were to post that you accept EU may be lying.

I wouldn't dream of trying to puncture your little bubble. At least not until you return from whatever planet you are currently on. Your Anus presumably.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:01 - Sep 18 with 1398 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:35 - Sep 18 by bluey_the_blue

They don’t need to. Dodgy Dom has said it’s a “sham”.

He’s making a token effort now but it’s only so he can try to blame those nasty garlic-munchers.

Not that I’d expect Deluded of Splott to cotton on...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Sep 18 with 1384 viewsDdraigGoch

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:47 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

What if the tooth fairy actually exists?

WarwickHunt... fount of all knowledge

Yeah and what if the Hokey Cokey really is what it’s all about?

Ha! Gotcha there! 🤣
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - Sep 18 with 1368 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Sep 18 by DdraigGoch

Ha! Gotcha there! 🤣

Fount?

As in Fount Pleasant?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:36 - Sep 18 with 1361 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:12 - Sep 18 by monmouth

Cowboys running the UK (part 623,987)

"Boris Johnson expressed surprise to his advisers during lunch with Jean-Claude Juncker as he was informed about the scale of checks still needed on the island of Ireland under his alternative plan for the Irish border, according to EU sources.

The two-hour lunch in Luxembourg was said by both sides to have been “positive” but EU officials conceded the advantage for them had been in being able to spell out the problems directly to the prime minister. “It seems to have helped the penny drop,” said one diplomatic source."

Do you genuinely believe all that garbage?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:46 - Sep 18 with 1339 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - Sep 18 by waynekerr55

Fount?

As in Fount Pleasant?

Fount Blanc

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:54 - Sep 18 with 1324 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:26 - Sep 18 by DdraigGoch

Ha! Gotcha there! 🤣

Aye aye - Wittgenstein’s had a weissbier.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:54 - Sep 18 with 1324 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:36 - Sep 18 by Jango

It's EU sources, in the Guardian.

Got to be true.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:56 - Sep 18 with 1322 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:36 - Sep 18 by Jango

And you’d prefer to believe Boris?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Sep 18 with 1317 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:56 - Sep 18 by longlostjack

Or there could be a happy medium that both sides are maybe capable of telling porkies?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - Sep 18 with 1309 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:33 - Sep 18 by waynekerr55

Fount?

As in Fount Pleasant?

Fount and font mean essentially the same thing but fount is the more appropriate word to use.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:06 - Sep 18 with 1307 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:56 - Sep 18 by longlostjack

No. But I’m not naive enough to think that’s it’s all one way like some.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:08 - Sep 18 with 1303 viewsJackSomething

If there was actual progress, why aren't the government trumpeting the news? That would be a massive boost to them right now and they'd want everyone to know about it.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:10 - Sep 18 with 1302 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:05 - Sep 18 by Highjack

Fount and font mean essentially the same thing but fount is the more appropriate word to use.

Shorthand for fountain, if I'm not mistaken.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:11 - Sep 18 with 1299 viewsJango

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024