Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301624 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Sep 25 with 1378 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:29 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

I’ve just seen Johnson’s response to Paula Sheriff.

I have no words to describe my contempt for that bloke right now. Even his own side looked embarrassed.

Same here. Is he on drugs?

He should be arrested for incitement of violence. What the hell has happened to my country.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Sep 25 with 1370 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:03 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

How anyone could have watched Johnson’s lamentable, offensive and occasionally downright dangerous language in the House tonight and conclude that he’s in any way fit for the office he holds is beyond me.

Dangerous?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Sep 25 with 1371 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Sep 25 by Highjack

Dangerous?

Yes.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Sep 25 with 1358 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:32 - Sep 25 by monmouth

Same here. Is he on drugs?

He should be arrested for incitement of violence. What the hell has happened to my country.

A rapper gets lauded for holding a severed BoJo head on stage with zero condemnation from left wing but that's art I guess.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Sep 25 with 1344 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:33 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

Yes.

Ok

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Sep 25 with 1348 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:34 - Sep 25 by bluey_the_blue

A rapper gets lauded for holding a severed BoJo head on stage with zero condemnation from left wing but that's art I guess.

Whattabout......

I never saw that coming.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Sep 25 with 1345 viewsexiledclaseboy

Have you seen me lauding that rapper? Or Monmouth?

No.

So shut the f*ck up.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - Sep 25 with 1334 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Sep 25 by monmouth

Whattabout......

I never saw that coming.

Well, yes, I know someone like you likes to ignore those kind of things.

If it's true what Dawn Butler is alleged to have done tonight, the silence will be deafening.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:38 - Sep 25 with 1328 viewsHumpty

Oh f*cking grow up.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:41 - Sep 25 with 1309 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

Have you seen me lauding that rapper? Or Monmouth?

No.

So shut the f*ck up.

I know both of you haven't and wouldn't.

The pair of you don't comprise the left.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Sep 25 with 1304 viewslondonlisa2001

I don’t know about you, but I hold the Prime Minster to a rather higher standard of behaviour than a rapper.

You’ve lost all sense of reason.

Sad to be honest.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Sep 25 with 1301 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:37 - Sep 25 by bluey_the_blue

Well, yes, I know someone like you likes to ignore those kind of things.

If it's true what Dawn Butler is alleged to have done tonight, the silence will be deafening.

well only “Benjamin @screwlabour” is alleging it so far.

Still, he’s bound to be objective.

You really are silly at times.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:44 - Sep 25 with 1291 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Sep 25 by londonlisa2001

I don’t know about you, but I hold the Prime Minster to a rather higher standard of behaviour than a rapper.

You’ve lost all sense of reason.

Sad to be honest.

I disagree with some of his language.

"Surrender bill" is imo too strong. "Capitulation bill" is a better fit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - Sep 25 with 1283 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:42 - Sep 25 by exiledclaseboy

well only “Benjamin @screwlabour” is alleging it so far.

Still, he’s bound to be objective.

You really are silly at times.

Hence the "if true" bit.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was, could have been something innocent like an itch.

Given Butler acted as Corbyn's carer in HoC, can see her doing something with her charge being insulted.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:49 - Sep 25 with 1274 viewsbluey_the_blue

Shadow Brexit Minister, Matthew Pennycook, has resigned.

Never heard of him...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:50 - Sep 25 with 1273 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:47 - Sep 25 by bluey_the_blue

Hence the "if true" bit.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was, could have been something innocent like an itch.

Given Butler acted as Corbyn's carer in HoC, can see her doing something with her charge being insulted.

Funnily Bluey, you seem to be unconcerned about the PM throwing public money at an American ‘model / tech entrepreneur’. All totally innocent I’m sure...

He’s a disgrace. Surely you can see that.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:52 - Sep 25 with 1266 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:50 - Sep 25 by londonlisa2001

Funnily Bluey, you seem to be unconcerned about the PM throwing public money at an American ‘model / tech entrepreneur’. All totally innocent I’m sure...

He’s a disgrace. Surely you can see that.

I'm unconcerned about allegations not proven if that's what you mean.

If it's shown there was anything untoward then I condemn it.

As I said, I didn't vote for BoJo. The important Tory leader will be the next one, post Brexit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:53 - Sep 25 with 1258 viewsLeonWasGod

Bojo's performance tonight in the HoC is quite something if you haven't been (sadly) following. Like a 5 year old denied a birthday party.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - Sep 25 with 1235 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:52 - Sep 25 by bluey_the_blue

I'm unconcerned about allegations not proven if that's what you mean.

If it's shown there was anything untoward then I condemn it.

As I said, I didn't vote for BoJo. The important Tory leader will be the next one, post Brexit.

Apart from when it’s one twitter user saying something about Dawn Butler.

Get stuffed Bluey.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Sep 25 with 1232 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:58 - Sep 25 by londonlisa2001

Apart from when it’s one twitter user saying something about Dawn Butler.

Get stuffed Bluey.

Which is why I said IF it was true.

IF.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:01 - Sep 25 with 1227 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Sep 25 by bluey_the_blue

IF.

But you weren’t unconcerned about that unproven allegation. You were concerned enough to highlight it on here. Silly boy.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:02 - Sep 25 with 1220 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:53 - Sep 25 by LeonWasGod

Bojo's performance tonight in the HoC is quite something if you haven't been (sadly) following. Like a 5 year old denied a birthday party.

He’s gone too far today.

History will judge. And not favourably. He’s aimed for statesman and ended up as the low point of our political history. Whatever happens with Brexit, the damage this has done and he has done to our country and the position he holds is unimaginable.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Sep 25 with 1197 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:02 - Sep 25 by londonlisa2001

He’s gone too far today.

History will judge. And not favourably. He’s aimed for statesman and ended up as the low point of our political history. Whatever happens with Brexit, the damage this has done and he has done to our country and the position he holds is unimaginable.

I think Neville Chamberlain still holds the low point contender.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:07 - Sep 25 with 1195 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:59 - Sep 25 by bluey_the_blue

IF.

Nah. You are constantly throwing out unproven allegations from the most spurious sources about people you disagree with politically. It’s dangerous, obsessive and ridiculous.

The Prime Minster called attempts to moderate his language ‘humbug’. In reference to a murdered MO. To a friend of hers who has also received threats. On national TV. Your response is to spout utter sh*t from one twitter user and to talk about a rapper.

Seriously. Get stuffed.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:10 - Sep 25 with 1186 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:06 - Sep 25 by Luther27

I think Neville Chamberlain still holds the low point contender.

I suspect Chamberlain at least thought he was doing the right thing, Johnson knows damn well he isn’t. There’s quite a difference between genuine incompetence and the type of venal, dangerous behaviour now being exhibited.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024