Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301737 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 08:49 - Jun 27 with 3988 viewsvetchonian

The Countdown begins. on 21:28 - Jun 26 by peenemunde

Who cares.
If you think businesses will abandon the U.K. , then you are seriously delusional.
Go on post another chart......🤣

Just like HArley Davidson are "no" threatening to leave the US as a result of the recnet tariffss !
THis isnt remoaning its basic economics....t Many companies are here as they can currently trade "freely" with the EU, one borders and tarffs are introduced it will add cost and they will up and move.
We are all entitled to our opinions and views we live in a democracy but I have still to be persauded as to how the UK and Wales in particular are going to be better off or even maitain the current standard once we exit. Take a trip through the valleys,especially along the Heads of the Valleys road the major artery whihc finally is seeing some upgrades....all thanks to EU funding ....the Westminster government would not have shelled out and will not invest in SOuth Wales at the levels seen over the past 40 years.
Yes those in the valleys voted out...all based on the immigration issues and the "we will have more money to spend on us" propaganda. We still have to wait and see but I am not counting down the days

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins. on 09:16 - Jun 27 with 3969 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 06:47 - Jun 27 by pikeypaul

275 AFLI

SIUYRL

3% tax on European turnover for Amazon makes them a loss making company so good luck EU.

You seem to think business will abandon the UK but not the EU when they impose a tax making them a loss making company ,very strange but we can all see the hypocrisy of the Remoaners arguments.

Typical remoaner can only see negatives but the fact is when we are OUT (not long now) many advantages open up despite the remoaners hating it,they are happy to cut their sad undemocratic noses off to spite their face but hey that is their choice.

275 AFLI
[Post edited 27 Jun 2018 7:03]

Well lets hear some positives then?
The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Jun 27 with 3941 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 08:49 - Jun 27 by vetchonian

Just like HArley Davidson are "no" threatening to leave the US as a result of the recnet tariffss !
THis isnt remoaning its basic economics....t Many companies are here as they can currently trade "freely" with the EU, one borders and tarffs are introduced it will add cost and they will up and move.
We are all entitled to our opinions and views we live in a democracy but I have still to be persauded as to how the UK and Wales in particular are going to be better off or even maitain the current standard once we exit. Take a trip through the valleys,especially along the Heads of the Valleys road the major artery whihc finally is seeing some upgrades....all thanks to EU funding ....the Westminster government would not have shelled out and will not invest in SOuth Wales at the levels seen over the past 40 years.
Yes those in the valleys voted out...all based on the immigration issues and the "we will have more money to spend on us" propaganda. We still have to wait and see but I am not counting down the days

Thanks to eu funding ?
You do realise the UK is a net contributor.
The Countdown begins. on 10:58 - Jun 27 with 3925 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Jun 27 by peenemunde

Thanks to eu funding ?

Yes, but ....

The westminster mob had the dosh, but did not give it to wales (see recently the tidal lagoon, and rail electrification).

This made Wales poor.
The EU help poor areas - and so parts of Wales got the money.

So for Wales its nice EU people good, nasty English Tory people bad.
Is that clear ?

You have to be a special sort of idiot to be welsh and to support this Tory Brexit, enabled by Jezza.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 11:17 - Jun 27 with 3915 viewswestside

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/andrew-rt-davies-quits-leader-148339

Another Brexiteer gone
The Countdown begins. on 11:17 - Jun 27 with 3914 viewsLord_Bony

The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Jun 27 by peenemunde

Thanks to eu funding ?

The UK is the eighth largest net contributor to the EU, meaning we pay more into Europe than we receive — to the tune of €7.1bn. The Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Austria and France have an even larger net contribution than the UK, but many more countries are reaping the financial rewards of EU membership (see above: who pays the most per person?)

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/news/charts/much-uk-pays-eu-much-get-back/

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Countdown begins. on 11:51 - Jun 27 with 3896 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 11:17 - Jun 27 by Lord_Bony

The UK is the eighth largest net contributor to the EU, meaning we pay more into Europe than we receive — to the tune of €7.1bn. The Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, Denmark, Finland, Austria and France have an even larger net contribution than the UK, but many more countries are reaping the financial rewards of EU membership (see above: who pays the most per person?)

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/news/charts/much-uk-pays-eu-much-get-back/

You are delusional.
The eu is dying and you want to remain.
The Countdown begins. on 12:17 - Jun 27 with 3888 viewsLord_Bony

The Countdown begins. on 11:51 - Jun 27 by peenemunde

You are delusional.
The eu is dying and you want to remain.

wtf are you talking about?

I voted leave, I just pointed out we are paying over £7 Bn more in than we get out.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 12:25 - Jun 27 with 3869 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 12:17 - Jun 27 by Lord_Bony

I voted leave, I just pointed out we are paying over £7 Bn more in than we get out.

Conspiracy minded folk could easily be forgiven for assuming Penny is a fifth columnist Remainer, spouting off one piece of easily falsifiable nonsense after another to make Brexiters look completely gormless.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 12:30 - Jun 27 with 3857 viewsLeonWasGod

Now can you see what 'our side' have to put up with on here?
The Countdown begins. on 12:46 - Jun 27 with 3838 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 12:30 - Jun 27 by LeonWasGod

You mean the losers that do not believe in Democracy?

275 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 27 Jun 2018 12:47]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 12:57 - Jun 27 with 3825 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 12:46 - Jun 27 by pikeypaul

You mean the losers that do not believe in Democracy?

275 AFLI

SIUYRL
[Post edited 27 Jun 2018 12:47]

Yeah, that's right Nigel
The Countdown begins. on 14:02 - Jun 27 with 3790 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 12:25 - Jun 27 by Shaky

Conspiracy minded folk could easily be forgiven for assuming Penny is a fifth columnist Remainer, spouting off one piece of easily falsifiable nonsense after another to make Brexiters look completely gormless.

What false information have I posted ?
The Countdown begins. on 15:50 - Jun 27 with 3758 viewsLord_Bony

The Countdown begins. on 12:30 - Jun 27 by LeonWasGod

You can see that most of them,probably myself included, are not all there.

Even when you agree with them they will turn it into an argument!

The Countdown begins. on 16:15 - Jun 27 with 3732 viewsBatterseajack

Probably not the right thread here, but can someone please help me decipher Liz Truss' recent Brexit (i think) rally cry on Twitter. Is she just off her head? I haven't yet seen 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri', I've heard its good though and intend to watch it.

[Post edited 27 Jun 2018 16:43]
The Countdown begins. on 16:32 - Jun 27 with 3723 viewspeenemunde

So what do the remoaners think of soros ?
The Countdown begins. on 17:34 - Jun 27 with 3699 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 16:32 - Jun 27 by peenemunde

Its what Farage learned off Soros that people seem to be interested in .... i could not possibly comment.

The Countdown begins. on 17:57 - Jun 27 with 3691 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 16:32 - Jun 27 by peenemunde

Decent speakers from what I’ve heard. Pretty cool you can have units in each room and operate them independently or together.
The Countdown begins. on 18:41 - Jun 27 with 3671 viewsGowerjack

He's a fûcking lard head Bony..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 21:23 - Jun 27 with 3607 viewsGowerjack

This is an interesting article that's well worth a read..

https://heterocephalusgabler.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/behind-brexit-lies-a-yearn

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Countdown begins. on 21:34 - Jun 27 with 3600 viewspeenemunde

Another beautiful day and a day closer to independence.....life don’t get much better 👍
The Countdown begins. on 22:22 - Jun 27 with 3581 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 21:34 - Jun 27 by peenemunde

Another beautiful day and a day closer to independence.....life don’t get much better 👍

I agree it's beautiful to be alive and great to know it's only a short time until we are out.

I feel pity for the remoaners who are still crying like little babies any way 9 months and we are offically out.

275 AFLI

Sleep well remoaners.

The Countdown begins. on 23:01 - Jun 27 with 3555 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:22 - Jun 27 by pikeypaul

I agree it's beautiful to be alive and great to know it's only a short time until we are out.

I feel pity for the remoaners who are still crying like little babies any way 9 months and we are offically out.

275 AFLI

Sleep well remoaners.

Bloody hell - Tweedledum and Tweedledee about to break out in a rendition of “I’d like to teach the world to sing....”

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 04:51 - Jun 28 with 3496 viewspikeypaul

274 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 05:34 - Jun 28 with 3488 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 21:23 - Jun 27 by Gowerjack

This is an interesting article that's well worth a read..

https://heterocephalusgabler.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/behind-brexit-lies-a-yearn

That was worth a read. Thanks for posting.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024